Chilean

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Chilean

Post by Di Canio »

I heard Chilean didn't even bother turning up at Munno Para today, does anyone know if this is true :?:

If so that means Chilean have now forfeited two 1st team games. Is there a rule on how many games can be forfeited in a season before being kicked out of the league :?:
I'm very happy to have moved to West Ham, because I can play for a better team than Sheffield Wednesday.
- Paolo Di Canio

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

Does it really matter. Teams should just start sending a flock of pigeons to the chilean games. If they decide to show up... Kit up the pigeons and they can play against Chilean

My predictions in Bold

Pigeons vs Chilean - Pigeons too physical for this one, Chilean struggling in the relegation zone!
Pride - Honour - Respect
Manchester United Champions of England 06/07, 07/08 & 08/09
Manchester United Champions Of Europe 2008
Manchester United Champions Of the World 2009

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

I agree with you Lad. Pigeons would be to strong. If they get kicked out is there a rule on how lon for or can they just move to saturday div and forefit there!

Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by #24 »

Its a joke how they forfeit both A's and B's after playing in both grades the week before.

They improved San Marco's goal difference by 16 last week and because they forefeited today Munno Para have only been awarded a 2-0 victory - when it obviously would have been a much different result had they played.

Both Munno Para and Grove have been robbed this season, which could come down to be a big problem for Grove if they rely on goal difference to win the league.

They clearly shouldn't be in Div 3 anyway! Give them one team only in Div 6 next year as there last chance.

The Russian Submarine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Russian Submarine »

Yeah they didn't rock up, we were looking forward to putting a few goals in the back of the net. I reckon they deserve to be in div 6!!

"It was the challenge of returning home and wearing the famous black and white shirt which made up my mind." - Alan Shearer

Cerveza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Cerveza »

seen san marco have a guy on 15 goals how many did he kick against chile

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

Cerveza wrote:seen san marco have a guy on 15 goals how many did he kick against chile

I heard 9 of them were against Chilean
I'm very happy to have moved to West Ham, because I can play for a better team than Sheffield Wednesday.
- Paolo Di Canio

Leethal
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Leethal »

I heard that he scored 10 against Chilean. So does anyone know if they have pulled out of the league?

MSE_06
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by MSE_06 »

LOL chileans ahahahah geeeeese have we gone down hill!!
havent been to a Game in 2 yrs and if i go its just go watch the latin derby
chileans and salvodorians guaranteed...punch ons!
there is no way they deserve to be in the division they are in now!

Penalty11
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Penalty11 »

Heard that Chileans have officially withdrawn from the League.
If this is true and we are at the halfway mark,than all the results will stand.The return round will be byes.That's the way I read it anyhow!

PECKER02
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by PECKER02 »

if all points stand how is that far for grove and muno para who only got the two nil win when san marco got 16 nill win where goal difference is valuable for both grove and para

Napoli
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Napoli »

All points gained or lost (did that ever happen?) against them should be cancelled.

ManicD
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by ManicD »

That is usually the standard, when Gawler last year and Central City this year pulled their reserves out that is what happened.