Convicts v South Africa

This forum is for discussion of other sports.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:15 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:05 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:26 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:15 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:55 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:48 am


When did I agree?

Those convicts started the Australian nation. You seem to be missing that part.

Am I am POM?
Keep repeating the same thing, doesnt change the fact you were wrong as usual.

Except for the fact they werent convicts anymore. Its the simple things that really make you fail isnt it

No idea, i dont know if you were a prisoner or not and i dont care.
I keep repeating it because it's all I need.

The game was convicts v south africa.
Just because you say it or think it doesn't mean it's true.

So I assume you think Australia became a country as soon as the english landed if you think we are convicts?

If admin could change the incorrect thread name that would be helpful
No


It's true because it's a fact.


Am I a pom?
Haha im guessing you need to brush up on your history. CUNS put it nicely in a post above, you can start there.

Question has been answered above, re read it if you didn't get it the first time.
Am I a pom?

What have I said that isn't a fact?
Image

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4376
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:22 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:15 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:05 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:26 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:15 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:55 am

Keep repeating the same thing, doesnt change the fact you were wrong as usual.

Except for the fact they werent convicts anymore. Its the simple things that really make you fail isnt it

No idea, i dont know if you were a prisoner or not and i dont care.
I keep repeating it because it's all I need.

The game was convicts v south africa.
Just because you say it or think it doesn't mean it's true.

So I assume you think Australia became a country as soon as the english landed if you think we are convicts?

If admin could change the incorrect thread name that would be helpful
No


It's true because it's a fact.


Am I a pom?
Haha im guessing you need to brush up on your history. CUNS put it nicely in a post above, you can start there.

Question has been answered above, re read it if you didn't get it the first time.
Am I a pom?

What have I said that isn't a fact?
Since you obviously have an issue with reading comprehension ill show very simply the answer to your previously asked irrelevant question.

Am I a pom?
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:55 am No idea, i dont know if you were a prisoner or not and i dont care.
What have I said that isn't a fact?
Everything in this thread.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:30 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:22 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:15 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:05 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:26 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:15 pm

I keep repeating it because it's all I need.

The game was convicts v south africa.
Just because you say it or think it doesn't mean it's true.

So I assume you think Australia became a country as soon as the english landed if you think we are convicts?

If admin could change the incorrect thread name that would be helpful
No


It's true because it's a fact.


Am I a pom?
Haha im guessing you need to brush up on your history. CUNS put it nicely in a post above, you can start there.

Question has been answered above, re read it if you didn't get it the first time.
Am I a pom?

What have I said that isn't a fact?
Since you obviously have an issue with reading comprehension ill show very simply the answer to your previously asked irrelevant question.

Am I a pom?
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:55 am No idea, i dont know if you were a prisoner or not and i dont care.
What have I said that isn't a fact?
Everything in this thread.
Saying you don't care isn't an answer.

Give me one example of something that isn't a fact.

I know you're infatuated with me but come on, you have to at least try to not be shown up by me.
Image

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4376
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:47 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:30 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:22 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:15 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:05 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:26 pm

Just because you say it or think it doesn't mean it's true.

So I assume you think Australia became a country as soon as the english landed if you think we are convicts?

If admin could change the incorrect thread name that would be helpful
No


It's true because it's a fact.


Am I a pom?
Haha im guessing you need to brush up on your history. CUNS put it nicely in a post above, you can start there.

Question has been answered above, re read it if you didn't get it the first time.
Am I a pom?

What have I said that isn't a fact?
Since you obviously have an issue with reading comprehension ill show very simply the answer to your previously asked irrelevant question.

Am I a pom?
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:55 am No idea, i dont know if you were a prisoner or not and i dont care.
What have I said that isn't a fact?
Everything in this thread.
Saying you don't care isn't an answer.

Give me one example of something that isn't a fact.

I know you're infatuated with me but come on, you have to at least try to not be shown up by me.
Still issues with reading comprehension i see, you should work on that.

Australians are convicts is something that is not a fact.

Says the one who spent a lot of time replying back to every post i made with your fact or fiction opinion until you got called out as a total knob for it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The irony in that comment is hilarious.

Whats next to show you up as usual?

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:55 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:47 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:30 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:22 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:15 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:05 pm

No


It's true because it's a fact.


Am I a pom?
Haha im guessing you need to brush up on your history. CUNS put it nicely in a post above, you can start there.

Question has been answered above, re read it if you didn't get it the first time.
Am I a pom?

What have I said that isn't a fact?
Since you obviously have an issue with reading comprehension ill show very simply the answer to your previously asked irrelevant question.

Am I a pom?
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:55 am No idea, i dont know if you were a prisoner or not and i dont care.
What have I said that isn't a fact?
Everything in this thread.
Saying you don't care isn't an answer.

Give me one example of something that isn't a fact.

I know you're infatuated with me but come on, you have to at least try to not be shown up by me.
Still issues with reading comprehension i see, you should work on that.

Australians are convicts is something that is not a fact.

Says the one who spent a lot of time replying back to every post i made with your fact or fiction opinion until you got called out as a total knob for it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The irony in that comment is hilarious.

Whats next to show you up as usual?

What do you mean UNTIL got called out for it?
It actually showed how easily I can make you hop about, 2 words and you had a cry about it.

And, now you're having a cry about being called a convict.

Are australians called convicts?

Am I a pom?
Image

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4376
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:04 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:55 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:47 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:30 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:22 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:15 pm

Haha im guessing you need to brush up on your history. CUNS put it nicely in a post above, you can start there.

Question has been answered above, re read it if you didn't get it the first time.
Am I a pom?

What have I said that isn't a fact?
Since you obviously have an issue with reading comprehension ill show very simply the answer to your previously asked irrelevant question.

Am I a pom?
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:55 am No idea, i dont know if you were a prisoner or not and i dont care.
What have I said that isn't a fact?
Everything in this thread.
Saying you don't care isn't an answer.

Give me one example of something that isn't a fact.

I know you're infatuated with me but come on, you have to at least try to not be shown up by me.
Still issues with reading comprehension i see, you should work on that.

Australians are convicts is something that is not a fact.

Says the one who spent a lot of time replying back to every post i made with your fact or fiction opinion until you got called out as a total knob for it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The irony in that comment is hilarious.

Whats next to show you up as usual?

What do you mean UNTIL got called out for it?
It actually showed how easily I can make you hop about, 2 words and you had a cry about it.

Are Australians called convicts?

Am I a pom?
Its in plain english above, i know you struggle but youll get there.

Had a cry about? Hop about? What are you on about now? Go back and have a look, you were ignored because of how obvious it was and how sad and attention seeking it was, and i wasnt the one to start the thread either. You lost as usual.

No they are not.

Refer to previous reply answering your irrelevant question.

Anything else youd like to whinge about?

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:10 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:04 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:55 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:47 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:30 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:22 pm

Am I a pom?

What have I said that isn't a fact?
Since you obviously have an issue with reading comprehension ill show very simply the answer to your previously asked irrelevant question.

Am I a pom?
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:55 am No idea, i dont know if you were a prisoner or not and i dont care.
What have I said that isn't a fact?
Everything in this thread.
Saying you don't care isn't an answer.

Give me one example of something that isn't a fact.

I know you're infatuated with me but come on, you have to at least try to not be shown up by me.
Still issues with reading comprehension i see, you should work on that.

Australians are convicts is something that is not a fact.

Says the one who spent a lot of time replying back to every post i made with your fact or fiction opinion until you got called out as a total knob for it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The irony in that comment is hilarious.

Whats next to show you up as usual?

What do you mean UNTIL got called out for it?
It actually showed how easily I can make you hop about, 2 words and you had a cry about it.

Are Australians called convicts?

Am I a pom?
Its in plain english above, i know you struggle but youll get there.

Had a cry about? Hop about? What are you on about now? Go back and have a look, you were ignored because of how obvious it was and how sad and attention seeking it was, and i wasnt the one to start the thread either. You lost as usual.

No they are not.

Refer to previous reply answering your irrelevant question.

Anything else youd like to whinge about?
You're not making sense.

Had a cry - it means you got all upset about it.

Hope about - it means you got all defensive and upset about it

On about - it's quite clear really. I enjoy showing you to be wrong, i enjoy watching you run away from answering basic questions because you know they will show you to be wrong..

Australians are called convicts by many people.

Am I am a pom? Still not answered.

I don't whinge. What is your definition of whingeing?
Image

Just Dave now
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3168
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Just Dave now »

your am i a pom question has been answered more than once so you are really off your game today.
I may not be perfect but I'm still the closest I have ever come across

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4376
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

Just Dave now wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:17 pm your am i a pom question has been answered more than once so you are really off your game today.
If it's not the exact answer he wants to hear he cracks the shits and whinges more and more about it.

Just Dave now
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3168
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Just Dave now »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:21 pm
Just Dave now wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:17 pm your am i a pom question has been answered more than once so you are really off your game today.
If it's not the exact answer he wants to hear he cracks the shits and whinges more and more about it.
he asks if he is one which he is and people say yes , then along comes this how business. yet another very confused forum member
I may not be perfect but I'm still the closest I have ever come across

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4376
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:14 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:10 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:04 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:55 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:47 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:30 pm

Since you obviously have an issue with reading comprehension ill show very simply the answer to your previously asked irrelevant question.

Am I a pom?


What have I said that isn't a fact?
Everything in this thread.
Saying you don't care isn't an answer.

Give me one example of something that isn't a fact.

I know you're infatuated with me but come on, you have to at least try to not be shown up by me.
Still issues with reading comprehension i see, you should work on that.

Australians are convicts is something that is not a fact.

Says the one who spent a lot of time replying back to every post i made with your fact or fiction opinion until you got called out as a total knob for it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The irony in that comment is hilarious.

Whats next to show you up as usual?

What do you mean UNTIL got called out for it?
It actually showed how easily I can make you hop about, 2 words and you had a cry about it.

Are Australians called convicts?

Am I a pom?
Its in plain english above, i know you struggle but youll get there.

Had a cry about? Hop about? What are you on about now? Go back and have a look, you were ignored because of how obvious it was and how sad and attention seeking it was, and i wasnt the one to start the thread either. You lost as usual.

No they are not.

Refer to previous reply answering your irrelevant question.

Anything else youd like to whinge about?
You're not making sense.

Had a cry - it means you got all upset about it.

Hope about - it means you got all defensive and upset about it

On about - it's quite clear really. I enjoy showing you to be wrong, i enjoy watching you run away from answering basic questions because you know they will show you to be wrong..

Australians are called convicts by many people.

Am I am a pom? Still not answered.

I don't whinge. What is your definition of whingeing?
Upset and defensive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the laugh. You have never made me feel or act that way nor will you ever. Wrong again as usual.

Ill take things that have never happened for $400 please.

Opinions dont count.

Answered

Anything that comes out of your mouth is a whinge.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:28 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:14 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:10 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:04 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:55 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:47 pm

Saying you don't care isn't an answer.

Give me one example of something that isn't a fact.

I know you're infatuated with me but come on, you have to at least try to not be shown up by me.
Still issues with reading comprehension i see, you should work on that.

Australians are convicts is something that is not a fact.

Says the one who spent a lot of time replying back to every post i made with your fact or fiction opinion until you got called out as a total knob for it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The irony in that comment is hilarious.

Whats next to show you up as usual?

What do you mean UNTIL got called out for it?
It actually showed how easily I can make you hop about, 2 words and you had a cry about it.

Are Australians called convicts?

Am I a pom?
Its in plain english above, i know you struggle but youll get there.

Had a cry about? Hop about? What are you on about now? Go back and have a look, you were ignored because of how obvious it was and how sad and attention seeking it was, and i wasnt the one to start the thread either. You lost as usual.

No they are not.

Refer to previous reply answering your irrelevant question.

Anything else youd like to whinge about?
You're not making sense.

Had a cry - it means you got all upset about it.

Hope about - it means you got all defensive and upset about it

On about - it's quite clear really. I enjoy showing you to be wrong, i enjoy watching you run away from answering basic questions because you know they will show you to be wrong..

Australians are called convicts by many people.

Am I am a pom? Still not answered.

I don't whinge. What is your definition of whingeing?
Upset and defensive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the laugh. You have never made me feel or act that way nor will you ever. Wrong again as usual.

Ill take things that have never happened for $400 please.

Opinions dont count.

Answered

Anything that comes out of your mouth is a whinge.

I make you feel that way on most days. You can tell by your reaction to anything I say. Desperate for attention from me, desperate for one win.

So are you saying it's an opinion that australians are called convicts?



Am I a pom?
What's your definition of whingeing?

$400 - is that all you can afford? A confident man would offer more. Then again, a confident man would snswer the question.
Image

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4376
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:40 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:28 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:14 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:10 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:04 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:55 pm

Still issues with reading comprehension i see, you should work on that.

Australians are convicts is something that is not a fact.

Says the one who spent a lot of time replying back to every post i made with your fact or fiction opinion until you got called out as a total knob for it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The irony in that comment is hilarious.

Whats next to show you up as usual?

What do you mean UNTIL got called out for it?
It actually showed how easily I can make you hop about, 2 words and you had a cry about it.

Are Australians called convicts?

Am I a pom?
Its in plain english above, i know you struggle but youll get there.

Had a cry about? Hop about? What are you on about now? Go back and have a look, you were ignored because of how obvious it was and how sad and attention seeking it was, and i wasnt the one to start the thread either. You lost as usual.

No they are not.

Refer to previous reply answering your irrelevant question.

Anything else youd like to whinge about?
You're not making sense.

Had a cry - it means you got all upset about it.

Hope about - it means you got all defensive and upset about it

On about - it's quite clear really. I enjoy showing you to be wrong, i enjoy watching you run away from answering basic questions because you know they will show you to be wrong..

Australians are called convicts by many people.

Am I am a pom? Still not answered.

I don't whinge. What is your definition of whingeing?
Upset and defensive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the laugh. You have never made me feel or act that way nor will you ever. Wrong again as usual.

Ill take things that have never happened for $400 please.

Opinions dont count.

Answered

Anything that comes out of your mouth is a whinge.

I make you feel that way on most days. You can tell by your reaction to anything I say. Desperate for attention from me, desperate for one win.

So are you saying it's an opinion that australians are called convicts?



Am I a pom?
What's your definition of whingeing?

$400 - is that all you can afford? A confident man would offer more. Then again, a confident man would snswer the question.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you wish you did. I can confidently say you have never made anyone here feel that way. The arrogance is once again astounding.

Your opinion

whingeing questions again.

Afford? That refence obviously went right over your head, not surprising really.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:58 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:40 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:28 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:14 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:10 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:04 pm


What do you mean UNTIL got called out for it?
It actually showed how easily I can make you hop about, 2 words and you had a cry about it.

Are Australians called convicts?

Am I a pom?
Its in plain english above, i know you struggle but youll get there.

Had a cry about? Hop about? What are you on about now? Go back and have a look, you were ignored because of how obvious it was and how sad and attention seeking it was, and i wasnt the one to start the thread either. You lost as usual.

No they are not.

Refer to previous reply answering your irrelevant question.

Anything else youd like to whinge about?
You're not making sense.

Had a cry - it means you got all upset about it.

Hope about - it means you got all defensive and upset about it

On about - it's quite clear really. I enjoy showing you to be wrong, i enjoy watching you run away from answering basic questions because you know they will show you to be wrong..

Australians are called convicts by many people.

Am I am a pom? Still not answered.

I don't whinge. What is your definition of whingeing?
Upset and defensive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the laugh. You have never made me feel or act that way nor will you ever. Wrong again as usual.

Ill take things that have never happened for $400 please.

Opinions dont count.

Answered

Anything that comes out of your mouth is a whinge.

I make you feel that way on most days. You can tell by your reaction to anything I say. Desperate for attention from me, desperate for one win.

So are you saying it's an opinion that australians are called convicts?



Am I a pom?
What's your definition of whingeing?

$400 - is that all you can afford? A confident man would offer more. Then again, a confident man would snswer the question.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you wish you did. I can confidently say you have never made anyone here feel that way. The arrogance is once again astounding.

Your opinion

whingeing questions again.

Afford? That refence obviously went right over your head, not surprising really.
Your reaction tells a different story. I am not arrogant, I've explained that to you.


So are you saying it's an opinion that australians are called convicts?



Am I a pom?
What's your definition of whingeing?


I got the reference, I just find it funny that you can only afford $400. A confident man would take on a greater amount and answer questions.

It's also amusing that your reference sums you up. In that game you don't actually answer the questions either.
Image

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4376
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:33 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:58 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:40 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:28 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:14 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:10 pm

Its in plain english above, i know you struggle but youll get there.

Had a cry about? Hop about? What are you on about now? Go back and have a look, you were ignored because of how obvious it was and how sad and attention seeking it was, and i wasnt the one to start the thread either. You lost as usual.

No they are not.

Refer to previous reply answering your irrelevant question.

Anything else youd like to whinge about?
You're not making sense.

Had a cry - it means you got all upset about it.

Hope about - it means you got all defensive and upset about it

On about - it's quite clear really. I enjoy showing you to be wrong, i enjoy watching you run away from answering basic questions because you know they will show you to be wrong..

Australians are called convicts by many people.

Am I am a pom? Still not answered.

I don't whinge. What is your definition of whingeing?
Upset and defensive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the laugh. You have never made me feel or act that way nor will you ever. Wrong again as usual.

Ill take things that have never happened for $400 please.

Opinions dont count.

Answered

Anything that comes out of your mouth is a whinge.

I make you feel that way on most days. You can tell by your reaction to anything I say. Desperate for attention from me, desperate for one win.

So are you saying it's an opinion that australians are called convicts?



Am I a pom?
What's your definition of whingeing?

$400 - is that all you can afford? A confident man would offer more. Then again, a confident man would snswer the question.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you wish you did. I can confidently say you have never made anyone here feel that way. The arrogance is once again astounding.

Your opinion

whingeing questions again.

Afford? That refence obviously went right over your head, not surprising really.
Your reaction tells a different story. I am not arrogant, I've explained that to you.


So are you saying it's an opinion that australians are called convicts?



Am I a pom?
What's your definition of whingeing?


I got the reference, I just find it funny that you can only afford $400. A confident man would take on a greater amount and answer questions.

It's also amusing that your reference sums you up. In that game you don't actually answer the questions either.
Show me if you think i have reacted that way? I know you cant/wont though so thats alright

Its ok we know you wont admit youre arrogant but we all know it to be true.

Repeated questions have been answered, try again.

Hahaha oh you really have no idea do you. The reference has definitely gone over your head.

Keep up the whingeing.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

So are you saying it's an opinion that australians are called convicts?

Would you prefer to be called "shackle dragger"?

Am I a pom?

What's your definition of whingeing?


I will show you where you have a cry tomorrow but even on this thread you have a cry for being called a convict. You got all upset and then all defensive because I referred to you by what many people call you.
Last edited by God is an Englishman on Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4376
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:54 pm So are you saying it's an opinion that australians are called convicts?

Am I a pom?

What's your definition of whingeing?


I will show you where you have a cry tomorrow but even on this thread you have a cry for being called a convict. You got all upset and then all defensive because I referred to you by what many people call you.
Didnt think you would, after all your answers are usually cause i said so.

It was fun to completely derail your thread from the original topic.

Keep up the whingeing

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:54 am Result pitch at least. Saffers have a decent pace attack, therefore seems like no advantage either way, other than maybe winning the toss.

The pitch had a distinct advantage to australia. They've had a few tests this "summer" already going against a team with practically no time in the middle. A doctored bowling wicket definitely hands them an advantage.

34 wickets in under 2 days isn't good for anyone.

However, for the record. Australia are the home team. They produce the wocket that they want. It's called home advantage.

My issue is just that when other countries do the same, they complain it's doctoring.
Image

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:56 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:54 pm So are you saying it's an opinion that australians are called convicts?

Am I a pom?

What's your definition of whingeing?


I will show you where you have a cry tomorrow but even on this thread you have a cry for being called a convict. You got all upset and then all defensive because I referred to you by what many people call you.
Didnt think you would, after all your answers are usually cause i said so.

It was fun to completely derail your thread from the original topic.

Keep up the whingeing

Ahh bless, you think I care about a subject being derailed. How long have you been here?

So are you saying it's an opinion that australians are called convicts?

Am I a pom?

What's your definition of whingeing?


What have I said that isn't a fact?
Image

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Having a cry
If admin could change the incorrect thread name that would be helpful
Prime example. Had a cry about being called a convict and even cried to admin begging for it to be changed.
Image

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4376
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:31 am Having a cry
If admin could change the incorrect thread name that would be helpful
Prime example. Had a cry about being called a convict and even cried to admin begging for it to be changed.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the obvious tongue in cheek post clearly went over your head as usual.

You have never nor will ever make me feel upset or altered in any way. The arrogance is extreme in you. I will admit you are great for a laugh though, so of the stuff you post is hilarious in its delusion 🤣🤣🤣

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:57 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:31 am Having a cry
If admin could change the incorrect thread name that would be helpful
Prime example. Had a cry about being called a convict and even cried to admin begging for it to be changed.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the obvious tongue in cheek post clearly went over your head as usual.

You have never nor will ever make me feel upset or altered in any way. The arrogance is extreme in you. I will admit you are great for a laugh though, so of the stuff you post is hilarious in its delusion 🤣🤣🤣
Ahh, playing the "tongue in cheek" card once you've been found out. Many of the people I vanquish with my superior wit and intelligence have tried this tactic.

Many unanswered questions still being avoided.
Image

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4376
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:12 am
Cooper wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:57 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:31 am Having a cry
If admin could change the incorrect thread name that would be helpful
Prime example. Had a cry about being called a convict and even cried to admin begging for it to be changed.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the obvious tongue in cheek post clearly went over your head as usual.

You have never nor will ever make me feel upset or altered in any way. The arrogance is extreme in you. I will admit you are great for a laugh though, so of the stuff you post is hilarious in its delusion 🤣🤣🤣
Ahh, playing the "tongue in cheek" card once you've been found out. Many of the people I vanquish with my superior wit and intelligence have tried this tactic.

Many unanswered questions still being avoided.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wow I see I was spot on with the arrogance and delusions.

It's ok we all know you struggle with reading comprehension and have trouble keeping up.

Oh no are there questions not answered? How ever will I sleep at night? What ever shall we do? Maybe we need to get the police involved?

User avatar
Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman
Posts: 60455
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:44 am
Bomber wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:54 am Result pitch at least. Saffers have a decent pace attack, therefore seems like no advantage either way, other than maybe winning the toss.

The pitch had a distinct advantage to australia. They've had a few tests this "summer" already going against a team with practically no time in the middle. A doctored bowling wicket definitely hands them an advantage.

34 wickets in under 2 days isn't good for anyone.

However, for the record. Australia are the home team. They produce the wocket that they want. It's called home advantage.

My issue is just that when other countries do the same, they complain it's doctoring.
Fiction. Saffers quick bowlers are probably their best weapon. That said curator said he erred in making it too green, but a simple coin toss could have changed the result of this game.
Ignore this signature

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:55 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:44 am
Bomber wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:54 am Result pitch at least. Saffers have a decent pace attack, therefore seems like no advantage either way, other than maybe winning the toss.

The pitch had a distinct advantage to australia. They've had a few tests this "summer" already going against a team with practically no time in the middle. A doctored bowling wicket definitely hands them an advantage.

34 wickets in under 2 days isn't good for anyone.

However, for the record. Australia are the home team. They produce the wocket that they want. It's called home advantage.

My issue is just that when other countries do the same, they complain it's doctoring.
Fiction. Saffers quick bowlers are probably their best weapon. That said curator said he erred in making it too green, but a simple coin toss could have changed the result of this game.
So, it's fiction that the aussies have played a few test matches in australia this summer and the s affers haven't?
Image

User avatar
Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman
Posts: 60455
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:12 am
Bomber wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:55 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:44 am
Bomber wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:54 am Result pitch at least. Saffers have a decent pace attack, therefore seems like no advantage either way, other than maybe winning the toss.

The pitch had a distinct advantage to australia. They've had a few tests this "summer" already going against a team with practically no time in the middle. A doctored bowling wicket definitely hands them an advantage.

34 wickets in under 2 days isn't good for anyone.

However, for the record. Australia are the home team. They produce the wocket that they want. It's called home advantage.

My issue is just that when other countries do the same, they complain it's doctoring.
Fiction. Saffers quick bowlers are probably their best weapon. That said curator said he erred in making it too green, but a simple coin toss could have changed the result of this game.
So, it's fiction that the aussies have played a few test matches in australia this summer and the s affers haven't?
No, it is fiction that the pitch had a distinct advantage to Australia.

Now can you tell me when a visiting nation has EVER played some test matches in that country before playing the home side?
Ignore this signature

Con M
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3213
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Con M »

TV Broadcaster would have loved the so-called 5-day “Test” over in 2 bloody days.

Imagine how many more advertisements of w***ers trying to sell people stuff had it gone to 5 days.

Don’t they flick to a faa**rken advert every 6 balls bowled?

Bit similar to Strayan Rules foottee where broadcasters hope each team score 19 goals apiece so they can show an advert after each goal. Next they might even push to show an advert after each behind (a miss) is “scored”! However they’ll need the mighty AFL to agree that the fullback kicking in after a behind will have to wait for the green light to come on for his/her kickin.

That’s the reason why soccah-football will never be on mainstream free-to-air TV Channels. Besides Crickette/AFL fans have a low concentration span and need those advertisements for stimulation.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Yesterday saw a south african undeniably cheating.

Labausagne middles it south african "catches" it.

Umpire gives soft signal as out

3rd umpire over rules despite not clear evidence (for me anyway)

Should have gone with the soft signal for me.


I now await all the aussies to go against the evidence and tell me it definitely bounced.
Image

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Must say the United Nations team are playing well.

On current form one of the best teams in the world, only second to England.
Image

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:18 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:12 am
Bomber wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:55 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:44 am
Bomber wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:54 am Result pitch at least. Saffers have a decent pace attack, therefore seems like no advantage either way, other than maybe winning the toss.

The pitch had a distinct advantage to australia. They've had a few tests this "summer" already going against a team with practically no time in the middle. A doctored bowling wicket definitely hands them an advantage.

34 wickets in under 2 days isn't good for anyone.

However, for the record. Australia are the home team. They produce the wocket that they want. It's called home advantage.

My issue is just that when other countries do the same, they complain it's doctoring.
Fiction. Saffers quick bowlers are probably their best weapon. That said curator said he erred in making it too green, but a simple coin toss could have changed the result of this game.
So, it's fiction that the aussies have played a few test matches in australia this summer and the s affers haven't?
No, it is fiction that the pitch had a distinct advantage to Australia.

Now can you tell me when a visiting nation has EVER played some test matches in that country before playing the home side?

1912
Image

Post Reply