Convicts v South Africa

This forum is for discussion of other sports.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Image

User avatar
Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman
Posts: 60441
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Bomber »

Result pitch at least. Saffers have a decent pace attack, therefore seems like no advantage either way, other than maybe winning the toss.
Ignore this signature

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4374
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

Incorrect thread title should be changed. It wasn't england playing South Africa

C U Next Saturday
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1376
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:21 pm
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by C U Next Saturday »

Travis Head MOM - from a non-convict state

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

C U Next Saturday wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:11 am Travis Head MOM - from a non-convict state

It's always amusing to educate australians on their own history.

The land mass where Head is from was part of NSW. Therefore still a convict area. Changing the name doesn't change that.
Image

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:02 am Incorrect thread title should be changed. It wasn't england playing South Africa
You're obviously confused, it clearly says convicts. Never once did it say England we were playing. England are currently playing pakistan.
Image

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4374
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:37 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:02 am Incorrect thread title should be changed. It wasn't england playing South Africa
You're obviously confused, it clearly says convicts. Never once did it say England we were playing. England are currently playing pakistan.
Nope no confusion, yes it says convicts which obviously indicates england. Which means the thread title is wrong. Just helping you fix your obvious error.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:41 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:37 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:02 am Incorrect thread title should be changed. It wasn't england playing South Africa
You're obviously confused, it clearly says convicts. Never once did it say England we were playing. England are currently playing pakistan.
Nope no confusion, yes it says convicts which obviously indicates england. Which means the thread title is wrong. Just helping you fix your obvious error.
Yes, you're confused.

Do you need to be educated on the history of your own country and why the nickname applies to you pohms.
Image

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4374
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:44 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:41 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:37 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:02 am Incorrect thread title should be changed. It wasn't england playing South Africa
You're obviously confused, it clearly says convicts. Never once did it say England we were playing. England are currently playing pakistan.
Nope no confusion, yes it says convicts which obviously indicates england. Which means the thread title is wrong. Just helping you fix your obvious error.
Yes, you're confused.

Do you need to be educated on the history of your own country and why the nickname applies to you pohms.
Considering the convict who were brought here were english then as i stated no confusion for me.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:44 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:41 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:37 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:02 am Incorrect thread title should be changed. It wasn't england playing South Africa
You're obviously confused, it clearly says convicts. Never once did it say England we were playing. England are currently playing pakistan.
Nope no confusion, yes it says convicts which obviously indicates england. Which means the thread title is wrong. Just helping you fix your obvious error.
Yes, you're confused.

Do you need to be educated on the history of your own country and why the nickname applies to you pohms.
Considering the convict who were brought here were english then as i stated no confusion for me.
And they became the australian nation. I'm not surprised you're "confused", I'd be ashamed if my nation was just the prison of another nation.
Image

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4374
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:33 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:44 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:41 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:37 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:02 am Incorrect thread title should be changed. It wasn't england playing South Africa
You're obviously confused, it clearly says convicts. Never once did it say England we were playing. England are currently playing pakistan.
Nope no confusion, yes it says convicts which obviously indicates england. Which means the thread title is wrong. Just helping you fix your obvious error.
Yes, you're confused.

Do you need to be educated on the history of your own country and why the nickname applies to you pohms.
Considering the convict who were brought here were english then as i stated no confusion for me.
And they became the australian nation. I'm not surprised you're "confused", I'd be ashamed if my nation was just the prison of another nation.
So a bunch of english convict, glad you agree.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:46 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:33 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:44 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:41 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:37 am

You're obviously confused, it clearly says convicts. Never once did it say England we were playing. England are currently playing pakistan.
Nope no confusion, yes it says convicts which obviously indicates england. Which means the thread title is wrong. Just helping you fix your obvious error.
Yes, you're confused.

Do you need to be educated on the history of your own country and why the nickname applies to you pohms.
Considering the convict who were brought here were english then as i stated no confusion for me.
And they became the australian nation. I'm not surprised you're "confused", I'd be ashamed if my nation was just the prison of another nation.
So a bunch of english convict, glad you agree.
When did I agree?

They became the australian nation and became known as the convicts. Surely you POHMs can work this out.
Image

C U Next Saturday
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1376
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:21 pm
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by C U Next Saturday »

Australia become a nation - 1st January 1901

before it was 6 British colonies.

1868 was when the last of the convicts from England to Australia

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 8879
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by MegaBonus »

convicts = Prisoner Of Mother England = English
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4374
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:51 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:46 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:33 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:44 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:41 am

Nope no confusion, yes it says convicts which obviously indicates england. Which means the thread title is wrong. Just helping you fix your obvious error.
Yes, you're confused.

Do you need to be educated on the history of your own country and why the nickname applies to you pohms.
Considering the convict who were brought here were english then as i stated no confusion for me.
And they became the australian nation. I'm not surprised you're "confused", I'd be ashamed if my nation was just the prison of another nation.
So a bunch of english convict, glad you agree.
When did I agree?

They became the australian nation and became known as the convicts. Surely you POHMs can work this out.
They all started out as english when they were convicts, and considering the next generation would also be english too according to your previous statements on the matter, once they were Australian they were no longer convicts.

Nice try but the english were the convicts not the Australians. Its funny how you lot ignore those facts.

As an Australian i myself am not a convict so once again you are wrong.

Edit - looks like there are many other facts that back me up as well.

english = convicts. Simple facts are fun

C U Next Saturday
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1376
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:21 pm
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by C U Next Saturday »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:51 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:46 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:33 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:44 am

Yes, you're confused.

Do you need to be educated on the history of your own country and why the nickname applies to you pohms.
Considering the convict who were brought here were english then as i stated no confusion for me.
And they became the australian nation. I'm not surprised you're "confused", I'd be ashamed if my nation was just the prison of another nation.
So a bunch of english convict, glad you agree.
When did I agree?

They became the australian nation and became known as the convicts. Surely you POHMs can work this out.
They all started out as english when they were convicts, and considering the next generation would also be english too according to your previous statements on the matter, once they were Australian they were no longer convicts.

Nice try but the english were the convicts not the Australians. Its funny how you lot ignore those facts.

As an Australian i myself am not a convict so once again you are wrong.

Edit - looks like there are many other facts that back me up as well.

english = convicts. Simple facts are fun
The English bought over convicts then murdered the occupants of the land when they arrived ....

Just Dave now
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3168
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Just Dave now »

C U Next Saturday wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:03 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:51 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:46 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:33 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:00 am

Considering the convict who were brought here were english then as i stated no confusion for me.
And they became the australian nation. I'm not surprised you're "confused", I'd be ashamed if my nation was just the prison of another nation.
So a bunch of english convict, glad you agree.
When did I agree?

They became the australian nation and became known as the convicts. Surely you POHMs can work this out.
They all started out as english when they were convicts, and considering the next generation would also be english too according to your previous statements on the matter, once they were Australian they were no longer convicts.

Nice try but the english were the convicts not the Australians. Its funny how you lot ignore those facts.

As an Australian i myself am not a convict so once again you are wrong.

Edit - looks like there are many other facts that back me up as well.

english = convicts. Simple facts are fun
The English bought over convicts then murdered the occupants of the land when they arrived ....
dont you love when people try to rewrite history or at least try and make it look something completely different to what it was
I may not be perfect but I'm still the closest I have ever come across

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

MegaBonus wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:00 am convicts = Prisoner Of Mother England = English

Who then started the australian nation.
Image

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 8879
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by MegaBonus »

errrr derrrrr......free settlers.....i thought that was obvious given the convicts were behind bars.... :crazy: :crazy:
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:51 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:46 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:33 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:44 am

Yes, you're confused.

Do you need to be educated on the history of your own country and why the nickname applies to you pohms.
Considering the convict who were brought here were english then as i stated no confusion for me.
And they became the australian nation. I'm not surprised you're "confused", I'd be ashamed if my nation was just the prison of another nation.
So a bunch of english convict, glad you agree.
When did I agree?

They became the australian nation and became known as the convicts. Surely you POHMs can work this out.
They all started out as english when they were convicts, and considering the next generation would also be english too according to your previous statements on the matter, once they were Australian they were no longer convicts.

Nice try but the english were the convicts not the Australians. Its funny how you lot ignore those facts.

As an Australian i myself am not a convict so once again you are wrong.

Edit - looks like there are many other facts that back me up as well.

english = convicts. Simple facts are fun

When did I agree?

Those convicts started the australian nation. You seem to be missing that part.

Am I am POM?
Image

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 8879
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by MegaBonus »

yes.....
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

MegaBonus wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:49 amyes.....

How so?
Image

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4374
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:48 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:51 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:46 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:33 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:00 am

Considering the convict who were brought here were english then as i stated no confusion for me.
And they became the australian nation. I'm not surprised you're "confused", I'd be ashamed if my nation was just the prison of another nation.
So a bunch of english convict, glad you agree.
When did I agree?

They became the australian nation and became known as the convicts. Surely you POHMs can work this out.
They all started out as english when they were convicts, and considering the next generation would also be english too according to your previous statements on the matter, once they were Australian they were no longer convicts.

Nice try but the english were the convicts not the Australians. Its funny how you lot ignore those facts.

As an Australian i myself am not a convict so once again you are wrong.

Edit - looks like there are many other facts that back me up as well.

english = convicts. Simple facts are fun

When did I agree?

Those convicts started the Australian nation. You seem to be missing that part.

Am I am POM?
Keep repeating the same thing, doesnt change the fact you were wrong as usual.

Except for the fact they werent convicts anymore. Its the simple things that really make you fail isnt it

No idea, i dont know if you were a prisoner or not and i dont care.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:55 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:48 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:51 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:46 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:33 am

And they became the australian nation. I'm not surprised you're "confused", I'd be ashamed if my nation was just the prison of another nation.
So a bunch of english convict, glad you agree.
When did I agree?

They became the australian nation and became known as the convicts. Surely you POHMs can work this out.
They all started out as english when they were convicts, and considering the next generation would also be english too according to your previous statements on the matter, once they were Australian they were no longer convicts.

Nice try but the english were the convicts not the Australians. Its funny how you lot ignore those facts.

As an Australian i myself am not a convict so once again you are wrong.

Edit - looks like there are many other facts that back me up as well.

english = convicts. Simple facts are fun

When did I agree?

Those convicts started the Australian nation. You seem to be missing that part.

Am I am POM?
Keep repeating the same thing, doesnt change the fact you were wrong as usual.

Except for the fact they werent convicts anymore. Its the simple things that really make you fail isnt it

No idea, i dont know if you were a prisoner or not and i dont care.
I keep repeating it because it's all I need.

The game was convicts v south africa.
Image

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4374
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:15 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:55 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:48 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:51 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:46 am

So a bunch of english convict, glad you agree.
When did I agree?

They became the australian nation and became known as the convicts. Surely you POHMs can work this out.
They all started out as english when they were convicts, and considering the next generation would also be english too according to your previous statements on the matter, once they were Australian they were no longer convicts.

Nice try but the english were the convicts not the Australians. Its funny how you lot ignore those facts.

As an Australian i myself am not a convict so once again you are wrong.

Edit - looks like there are many other facts that back me up as well.

english = convicts. Simple facts are fun

When did I agree?

Those convicts started the Australian nation. You seem to be missing that part.

Am I am POM?
Keep repeating the same thing, doesnt change the fact you were wrong as usual.

Except for the fact they werent convicts anymore. Its the simple things that really make you fail isnt it

No idea, i dont know if you were a prisoner or not and i dont care.
I keep repeating it because it's all I need.

The game was convicts v south africa.
Just because you say it or think it doesn't mean it's true.

So I assume you think Australia became a country as soon as the english landed if you think we are convicts?

If admin could change the incorrect thread name that would be helpful

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:26 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:15 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:55 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:48 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:51 am

When did I agree?

They became the australian nation and became known as the convicts. Surely you POHMs can work this out.
They all started out as english when they were convicts, and considering the next generation would also be english too according to your previous statements on the matter, once they were Australian they were no longer convicts.

Nice try but the english were the convicts not the Australians. Its funny how you lot ignore those facts.

As an Australian i myself am not a convict so once again you are wrong.

Edit - looks like there are many other facts that back me up as well.

english = convicts. Simple facts are fun

When did I agree?

Those convicts started the Australian nation. You seem to be missing that part.

Am I am POM?
Keep repeating the same thing, doesnt change the fact you were wrong as usual.

Except for the fact they werent convicts anymore. Its the simple things that really make you fail isnt it

No idea, i dont know if you were a prisoner or not and i dont care.
I keep repeating it because it's all I need.

The game was convicts v south africa.
Just because you say it or think it doesn't mean it's true.

So I assume you think Australia became a country as soon as the english landed if you think we are convicts?

If admin could change the incorrect thread name that would be helpful
No


It's true because it's a fact.


Am I a pom?
Image

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 8879
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by MegaBonus »

yes......
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Just Dave now
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3168
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Just Dave now »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:50 am
MegaBonus wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:49 amyes.....

How so?
if it walks like a pom its a pom
if it talks like a pom its a pom
if it whinges like a pom its a pom
I may not be perfect but I'm still the closest I have ever come across

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4374
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:05 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:26 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:15 pm
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:55 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:48 am
Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:00 am

They all started out as english when they were convicts, and considering the next generation would also be english too according to your previous statements on the matter, once they were Australian they were no longer convicts.

Nice try but the english were the convicts not the Australians. Its funny how you lot ignore those facts.

As an Australian i myself am not a convict so once again you are wrong.

Edit - looks like there are many other facts that back me up as well.

english = convicts. Simple facts are fun

When did I agree?

Those convicts started the Australian nation. You seem to be missing that part.

Am I am POM?
Keep repeating the same thing, doesnt change the fact you were wrong as usual.

Except for the fact they werent convicts anymore. Its the simple things that really make you fail isnt it

No idea, i dont know if you were a prisoner or not and i dont care.
I keep repeating it because it's all I need.

The game was convicts v south africa.
Just because you say it or think it doesn't mean it's true.

So I assume you think Australia became a country as soon as the english landed if you think we are convicts?

If admin could change the incorrect thread name that would be helpful
No


It's true because it's a fact.


Am I a pom?
Haha im guessing you need to brush up on your history. CUNS put it nicely in a post above, you can start there.

Question has been answered above, re read it if you didn't get it the first time.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Convicts v South Africa

Post by God is an Englishman »

Just Dave now wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:11 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:50 am
MegaBonus wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:49 amyes.....

How so?
if it walks like a pom its a pom
if it talks like a pom its a pom
if it whinges like a pom its a pom

How so?
Image

Post Reply