EPL 22/23

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Post Reply
N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3444
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 68 times

EPL 22/23

Post by N5 1BH »

Might as well get this season going with some news everyone bar the FA saw coming

Saudi Arabia's state-owned Public Investment Fund owned noon.com is to sponsor Saudi Arabia's state-owned Public Investment Fund owned Newcastle Utd, rumoured to be £900mil. FFP anyone ?

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:28 pm
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by predrag »

Let the Geordies be happy & party wearing a keffiyeh on their heads till they win something after all these years,by the way the back end of field is being bolstered,i guess the plan is just not to fall out of league this year again-no higher ambition.

User avatar
haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3331
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by haywood djablowme »

SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Nice One Cyril »

haywood djablowme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:23 pm Welcome Gabriel :grin:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/dailyca ... tures/amp/
Not sure that he's really an upgrade on Auba and Laca, looks like a 15 goals a season striker to me, but at least he's fairly young and has PL experience so you know what you're getting. Didn't start all the time for City, but didn't overly impress me when he did and City create more chances than any other team apart from perhaps Liverpool. Overall I think he's a good buy, not a great one.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 8835
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by MegaBonus »

Man U would be happy with a 'good buy' let alone a 'great one'.....
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

User avatar
haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3331
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by haywood djablowme »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:26 am
haywood djablowme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:23 pm Welcome Gabriel :grin:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/dailyca ... tures/amp/
Not sure that he's really an upgrade on Auba and Laca, looks like a 15 goals a season striker to me, but at least he's fairly young and has PL experience so you know what you're getting. Didn't start all the time for City, but didn't overly impress me when he did and City create more chances than any other team apart from perhaps Liverpool. Overall I think he's a good buy, not a great one.
Spoken just like a jealous Spud Cyril :lol:

Gabriel Jesus's 99 starts in the Premier League broken down by game position:

CF: 78 starts, 40 goals, 14 assists
RW: 15 starts, 9 goals, 8 assists
LW: 6 starts, 4 goals, 1 assist

Reads better than a good buy to me..
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Nice One Cyril »

haywood djablowme wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:08 pm
Nice One Cyril wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:26 am
haywood djablowme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:23 pm Welcome Gabriel :grin:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/dailyca ... tures/amp/
Not sure that he's really an upgrade on Auba and Laca, looks like a 15 goals a season striker to me, but at least he's fairly young and has PL experience so you know what you're getting. Didn't start all the time for City, but didn't overly impress me when he did and City create more chances than any other team apart from perhaps Liverpool. Overall I think he's a good buy, not a great one.
Spoken just like a jealous Spud Cyril :lol:

Gabriel Jesus's 99 starts in the Premier League broken down by game position:

CF: 78 starts, 40 goals, 14 assists
RW: 15 starts, 9 goals, 8 assists
LW: 6 starts, 4 goals, 1 assist

Reads better than a good buy to me..
No use to Spurs, we have Kane and Son, both of whom are better, so Jesus would only sit on the bench.

When you're running other teams ragged and have KDB, Silva, etc creating space and chances for you, any half decent striker will score some, even Sterling looks like a decent player at City (maybe an exaggeration), but I'm not sure Arsenal will create anywhere near as many opportunities.

After he's played a dozen games and missed half a dozen sitters, you'll be wanting rid of him :lol:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

User avatar
haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3331
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by haywood djablowme »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:48 pm
haywood djablowme wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:08 pm
Nice One Cyril wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:26 am
haywood djablowme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:23 pm Welcome Gabriel :grin:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/dailyca ... tures/amp/
Not sure that he's really an upgrade on Auba and Laca, looks like a 15 goals a season striker to me, but at least he's fairly young and has PL experience so you know what you're getting. Didn't start all the time for City, but didn't overly impress me when he did and City create more chances than any other team apart from perhaps Liverpool. Overall I think he's a good buy, not a great one.
Spoken just like a jealous Spud Cyril :lol:

Gabriel Jesus's 99 starts in the Premier League broken down by game position:

CF: 78 starts, 40 goals, 14 assists
RW: 15 starts, 9 goals, 8 assists
LW: 6 starts, 4 goals, 1 assist

Reads better than a good buy to me..
No use to Spurs, we have Kane and Son, both of whom are better, so Jesus would only sit on the bench.

When you're running other teams ragged and have KDB, Silva, etc creating space and chances for you, any half decent striker will score some, even Sterling looks like a decent player at City (maybe an exaggeration), but I'm not sure Arsenal will create anywhere near as many opportunities.

After he's played a dozen games and missed half a dozen sitters, you'll be wanting rid of him :lol:
#InContetheDadsarmywetrust
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Nice One Cyril »

haywood djablowme wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:31 pm
Nice One Cyril wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:48 pm
haywood djablowme wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:08 pm
Nice One Cyril wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:26 am
haywood djablowme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:23 pm Welcome Gabriel :grin:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/dailyca ... tures/amp/
Not sure that he's really an upgrade on Auba and Laca, looks like a 15 goals a season striker to me, but at least he's fairly young and has PL experience so you know what you're getting. Didn't start all the time for City, but didn't overly impress me when he did and City create more chances than any other team apart from perhaps Liverpool. Overall I think he's a good buy, not a great one.
Spoken just like a jealous Spud Cyril :lol:

Gabriel Jesus's 99 starts in the Premier League broken down by game position:

CF: 78 starts, 40 goals, 14 assists
RW: 15 starts, 9 goals, 8 assists
LW: 6 starts, 4 goals, 1 assist

Reads better than a good buy to me..
No use to Spurs, we have Kane and Son, both of whom are better, so Jesus would only sit on the bench.

When you're running other teams ragged and have KDB, Silva, etc creating space and chances for you, any half decent striker will score some, even Sterling looks like a decent player at City (maybe an exaggeration), but I'm not sure Arsenal will create anywhere near as many opportunities.

After he's played a dozen games and missed half a dozen sitters, you'll be wanting rid of him :lol:
#InContetheDadsarmywetrust
Jesus will be surprised to be playing on Thursday nights :lol:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

User avatar
haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3331
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by haywood djablowme »

So Cyril, if Jesus is only a good buy, what would Richarlison be...??
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Nice One Cyril »

haywood djablowme wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:08 am So Cyril, if Jesus is only a good buy, what would Richarlison be...??
Agree, I wouldn't be spending that money on him, but if Conte thinks he's worth it I trust him to get it right. I assume Conte has a role in mind but I think they'll rotate him with either Son or Kane to give them a rest, or use him as a winger / wingback on occasions. I doubt he'll start all the games unless one of them is injured.

Like Jesus, he's got PL experience, won't score as many but he's more flexible positionally and he works a sight harder defending from the front. Added to that, he's been playing for Everton, so theoretically he should get more space and opportunities playing for Spurs, whereas Jesus will definitely get less playing for the Goons than at City.

Given our respective squads it made sense for Arsenal to buy an out and out striker and for Spurs to buy a more flexible support player. Jesus will be playing more than he's used to and Richarlison less I suspect, so not sure how that will affect them. Both are good buys, but neither are great buys IMO.

Yves Bissouma is a great buy :smile:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Raphinha will be a great buy for the Goons ;-)
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

LUFC_MOT
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by LUFC_MOT »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:38 am Raphinha will be a great buy for the Goons ;-)
Based on yesterday's reports he's more likely to be landing at Chelsea..

With him and Phillips gone looks to be another season In the bottom 3 for us :roll:

User avatar
haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3331
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by haywood djablowme »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:38 am Gnabry will be a great buy for the Goons ;-)
Edited for accuracy
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Nice One Cyril »

haywood djablowme wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:43 am
Nice One Cyril wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:38 am Gnabry will be a great buy for the Goons ;-)
Edited for accuracy
Last I heard he was going to Anfield :lol:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

User avatar
haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3331
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by haywood djablowme »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:36 am
haywood djablowme wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:08 am So Cyril, if Jesus is only a good buy, what would Richarlison be...??
Agree, I wouldn't be spending that money on him, but if Conte thinks he's worth it I trust him to get it right. I assume Conte has a role in mind but I think they'll rotate him with either Son or Kane to give them a rest, or use him as a winger / wingback on occasions. I doubt he'll start all the games unless one of them is injured.

Like Jesus, he's got PL experience, won't score as many but he's more flexible positionally and he works a sight harder defending from the front. Added to that, he's been playing for Everton, so theoretically he should get more space and opportunities playing for Spurs, whereas Jesus will definitely get less playing for the Goons than at City.

Given our respective squads it made sense for Arsenal to buy an out and out striker and for Spurs to buy a more flexible support player. Jesus will be playing more than he's used to and Richarlison less I suspect, so not sure how that will affect them. Both are good buys, but neither are great buys IMO.

Yves Bissouma is a great buy :smile:
So Conte & Spurs wanted Jesus & he turned down your advances.. said he didn't like the project.. so you spent 60mil on a player with his best PL season return of 5 goals..

So going on your theory that Jesus is only a good buy, I would say Richarlison is a waste of money buy
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Nice One Cyril »

haywood djablowme wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:51 amSo Conte & Spurs wanted Jesus & he turned down your advances.. said he didn't like the project.. so you spent 60mil on a player with his best PL season return of 5 goals..

So going on your theory that Jesus is only a good buy, I would say Richarlison is a waste of money buy
If, and that's a big if, Spurs were really interested in Jesus and he actually said that, it's because he would have been third choice or worse at Spurs and he'll be first name on the sheet at the Goons, so couldn't really blame him and he'll get to see some of the nicer parts of Europe on Thursday nights ;-)

If Jesus was so crash hot I doubt Pep would have let him go, so it seems to me that there's mostly downside to Jesus coming from City to the Goons and mostly upside for Richarlison coming from Everton to Spurs. :smile:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

User avatar
haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3331
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by haywood djablowme »

You just waffle on Cyril.
A club which is on its knees financially, spends 60mil on a 3rd-4th chioce striker.. & let's be honest, your midfield is shite & your defence not much better, so would you not think your money would be spent wisely elsewhere..
I agree, it is a step down for Jesus, not many players will win 4 PL championships, but credit to him.. however the summer Conte has had is not improving your squad, a squad that lost 10+ games in the season, an ageing squad & squad reliant on two players.. so, I would say Harry & Co will also be enjoying the nicer parts of Europe playing Thursday night football come Jan2023
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Nice One Cyril »

haywood djablowme wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:21 pm You just waffle on Cyril.
A club which is on its knees financially, spends 60mil on a 3rd-4th chioce striker.. & let's be honest, your midfield is shite & your defence not much better, so would you not think your money would be spent wisely elsewhere..
I agree, it is a step down for Jesus, not many players will win 4 PL championships, but credit to him.. however the summer Conte has had is not improving your squad, a squad that lost 10+ games in the season, an ageing squad & squad reliant on two players.. so, I would say Harry & Co will also be enjoying the nicer parts of Europe playing Thursday night football come Jan2023
:lol: Lots of clutching at straws from Haywood. If our defence is so bad, how come we still conceded 8 less than the Goons? If our midfield is shite, how come we scored 8 more than the Goons?
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Nice One Cyril »

haywood djablowme wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:51 amSo Conte & Spurs wanted Jesus & he turned down your advances.. said he didn't like the project.. so you spent 60mil on a player with his best PL season return of 5 goals.
Last four seasons at Everton, 13, 13, 7 & 10 so not sure where you get your info. Daily Cannon perhaps?
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Mo Salah stays at Liverpool but at a vastly inflated salary. Not sure he's worth it at 30 years old, but always good for 20+ a season if he can stay fit.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

User avatar
haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3331
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by haywood djablowme »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:05 pm
:lol: Lots of clutching at straws from Haywood. If our defence is so bad, how come we still conceded 8 less than the Goons? If our midfield is shite, how come we scored 8 more than the Goons?
Clutching?? Nah! Were no bench mark Cyril, way off tbh with you & with having the youngest squad in the PL we shouldn't be setting any bars.. and apologies I didn't put the 1 in front of the 5, either way his record aint worth 60mil

In short, we bought a serial winner for 45m, probably lower, because the selling club always leaks. Your mob purchased a sulker for 60m that was part of the worst Everton side we’ve seen in years. 60m and all i read is ‘there’s a good player in there’… mate, there was a good player in Jermaine Pennant when he wasn’t vomiting on himself at training.

I’m honestly living in a parallel universe when Spurs fan are purring over Perisic, Forster, Bissouma (cleared of sexual assault, yay!), and a 60m forward that doesn’t really score goals
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Nice One Cyril »

haywood djablowme wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:30 pm
Nice One Cyril wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:05 pm
:lol: Lots of clutching at straws from Haywood. If our defence is so bad, how come we still conceded 8 less than the Goons? If our midfield is shite, how come we scored 8 more than the Goons?
Clutching?? Nah! Were no bench mark Cyril, way off tbh with you & with having the youngest squad in the PL we shouldn't be setting any bars.. and apologies I didn't put the 1 in front of the 5, either way his record aint worth 60mil

In short, we bought a serial winner for 45m, probably lower, because the selling club always leaks. Your mob purchased a sulker for 60m that was part of the worst Everton side we’ve seen in years. 60m and all i read is ‘there’s a good player in there’… mate, there was a good player in Jermaine Pennant when he wasn’t vomiting on himself at training.

I’m honestly living in a parallel universe when Spurs fan are purring over Perisic, Forster, Bissouma (cleared of sexual assault, yay!), and a 60m forward that doesn’t really score goals
:lol: :lol: You stay in your parallel universe where the Goons are a good side and we'll compare notes at the end of the season :smile:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

User avatar
GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 9165
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

Now this is a fun thread.

Haywood sounds like an excitable fella

Keep it up lads :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Arena Oaxaca wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:13 pm Now this is a fun thread.

Haywood sounds like an excitable fella

Keep it up lads :thumbup:
:lol: Glad to have you as an honorary Spurs fan.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

User avatar
Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman
Posts: 60314
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Bomber »

Anyone want Ronaldo? Maybe Adelaide United should make a play for him. ;-)
Ignore this signature

User avatar
GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 9165
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:36 am
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:13 pm Now this is a fun thread.

Haywood sounds like an excitable fella

Keep it up lads :thumbup:
:lol: Glad to have you as an honorary Spurs fan.
Sorry NOC, there’s only 1 team for me: Audere est Facere
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

User avatar
Get In The Car
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:32 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by Get In The Car »

:lol:

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3444
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: EPL 22/23

Post by N5 1BH »

Sound a bit foreign to me. What’s their motto, like a team with a good motto

Post Reply