Ingle Farm

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

dj_no.1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Ingle Farm

Post by dj_no.1 »

Maybe players are leaving just cos they are not happy there , ya cant have that many players leave without underlying issues. To put your head in the sand and say they are all leaving for money is very naive

The Eagle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Eagle »

dj_no.1 wrote:Maybe players are leaving just cos they are not happy there , ya cant have that many players leave without underlying issues. To put your head in the sand and say they are all leaving for money is very naive
Knowing Sunny he wouldnt jump ship for money for farm sake I hope they can work out what the issues are

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

The Eagle wrote:
dj_no.1 wrote:Maybe players are leaving just cos they are not happy there , ya cant have that many players leave without underlying issues. To put your head in the sand and say they are all leaving for money is very naive
Knowing Sunny he wouldn't jump ship for money for farm sake I hope they can work out what the issues are
You are probably right but I would question how well you know Sunny or Ingle Farm...
HA'WAY THE LADS

strawney
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by strawney »

Out of the 10 players that have left, none of them were chasing the Money!
(Just not happy )
:!:

The Eagle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Eagle »

Outlaw 2.0 wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Knowing Sunny he wouldn't jump ship for money for farm sake I hope they can work out what the issues are
You are probably right but I would question how well you know Sunny or Ingle Farm...
Plays with us now so chat with him weekly

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

Jonesy5
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jonesy5 »

Deano is still there and he's always unhappy

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

The Eagle wrote:
Outlaw 2.0 wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
So not really that well on both accounts... good for you man :roll:
HA'WAY THE LADS

The Eagle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Eagle »

Outlaw 2.0 wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Outlaw 2.0 wrote:
How well do you know him then? I read your posts and you say you dont play at Ingle Farm

redwin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by redwin »

Sunny went to Villa because he fell in love with Polyester Pudds Eyes.

Its all about the $$$.

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

redwin wrote:Sunny went to Villa because he fell in love with Polyester Pudds Eyes.

Its all about the $$$.
Or loves the feel of Polyester, maybe Puds got him a murse (man purse) like the one he carries..... :shock: :shock: :shock:
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

redwin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by redwin »

legga wrote:
redwin wrote:Sunny went to Villa because he fell in love with Polyester Pudds Eyes.

Its all about the $$$.
Or loves the feel of Polyester, maybe Puds got him a murse (man purse) like the one he carries..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sure is carrying some under performers in his 'murse'. Not happy with results at all I would say.

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

The Eagle wrote:
Outlaw 2.0 wrote:
How well do you know him then? I read your posts and you say you don't play at Ingle Farm
Better than you so I'd suggest you stop speaking on his behalf and you're right I don't play at Ingle Farm 8)
HA'WAY THE LADS

The Eagle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Eagle »

Outlaw 2.0 wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Outlaw 2.0 wrote:
How well do you know him then? I read your posts and you say you don't play at Ingle Farm
Better than you so I'd suggest you stop speaking on his behalf and you're right I don't play at Ingle Farm 8)
Spekaing on my behalf not his only calling it as I see it and we have benefitted from the farm issues in getting sonny so more than happy with their situation and happy to take anymore that want to leave

FRANKEL
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FRANKEL »

Jonesy5 wrote:Deano is still there and he's always unhappy
Mine is purely because I'm avoiding my wife I'd rather get a bollocking off Simo than the missus,
An I'm on my knees looking for the answers....

Are we human!!!!!!! Or are we scousers!!!!!!!

moonshine3
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by moonshine3 »

REDWIN YOU SHOULD JUST CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK.
Ingle farm will be fine like any other club when players leave , you just move on & get on with it !!!

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

moonshine3 wrote:REDWIN YOU SHOULD JUST CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK.
Ingle farm will be fine like any other club when players leave , you just move on & get on with it !!!
I think redwin was referring to villa and puds when he said "Sure is carrying some under performers in his 'murse'. Not happy with results at all I would say."
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

FRANKEL wrote:
Jonesy5 wrote:Deano is still there and he's always unhappy
Mine is purely because I'm avoiding my wife I'd rather get a bollocking off Simo than the missus,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: isn't this why we all play??
Post of the year for sure

redwin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by redwin »

moonshine3 wrote:REDWIN YOU SHOULD JUST CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK.

Ah Earl, you never fail to make a fool of yourself!!
I guess the lack of attention to detail is perhaps the reason you can't get your star studded squad to perform.
Such a big wage bill, including yours for no return.
If at least your mob played decent football, not even that! :lol:

Nothing has changed since playing under you.

moonshine3
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by moonshine3 »

Redwin you seem to know who I am & love telling everyone that you know me :lol: SO SIGN IT WITH YOUR NAME.
By the way don't worry about my star studded line up :lol: :lol: :lol: we will be fine !!

redwin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by redwin »

moonshine3 wrote:Redwin you seem to know who I am & love telling everyone that you know me :lol: SO SIGN IT WITH YOUR NAME.
By the way don't worry about my star studded line up :lol: :lol: :lol: we will be fine !!

more fun this way :D

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

redwin wrote:
moonshine3 wrote:Redwin you seem to know who I am & love telling everyone that you know me :lol: SO SIGN IT WITH YOUR NAME.

more fun this way :D
So you haven't got the balls then?
It's all in the Delivery!

redwin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by redwin »

Brian the Postman wrote: So you haven't got the balls then?
Don't be sexist!

No kidding
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by No kidding »

Players on mass do not leave a club for no reason and particularly a club that has had recent success and on the surface appears to have a good following and culture.
Not to mention a new facility to enjoy.
Surely with all this conjecture around what is going on at the Farm that someone knows the facts.

Animosity
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Animosity »

You sound very bitter Redwin. And the lineup has hardly changed from last year by the looks of things

jim.mcguinness
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jim.mcguinness »

Im not really Jim Mc Guinness , I am the other Jim Mc Guinness using a pseudonym,

redwin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by redwin »

Animosity wrote:You sound very bitter Redwin.
Not at all. I'm sure next time I'm with Earl, I'll be buying the beers and having a laugh.
Animosity wrote: And the lineup has hardly changed from last year by the looks of things
Puds has a great CV with proven experience, but he will be the first to admit that he hasn't kept up with the times and Football is not his priority at present.

beancounter
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by beancounter »

Been at Ingle Farm since dot. Have seen many players come and go. Nothing new. Teams age, lifestyles change particularly with the arrival of kids. New players arrive egos get crushed. No player wants to admit it is about money so they find other justifications.Some players embrace the club and its culture others are hired guns. Some players wont or cannot make the committment that will earn them first team football, So they go to where they can. Simmo has a job to do and has done it very well over 14 years no question. No doubt for some it becomes personal when their expectations aren't met. Some leave quietly and professionally, some like to make a song and dance. I can say this, yes it is disconcerting particularly to have mates move on and talent lost, but that is football. Crisis? what crisis? Pure drama. We have our critics( within and without) which club or coach doesn't? I can assure you it is business as usual at the Farm, our culture is our strength with many loyal and supportive members looking forward to watching our new crop of youngsters develop. Our playing group has closed ranks with new resolve to improve and perform. Remember, even with the players that left, we weren't too flash on the park. Out of every breakdown comes an opportunity.

The Offside Trap
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Offside Trap »

redwin wrote:
Animosity wrote:You sound very bitter Redwin.
Not at all. I'm sure next time I'm with Earl, I'll be buying the beers and having a laugh.
Animosity wrote: And the lineup has hardly changed from last year by the looks of things
Puds has a great CV with proven experience, but he will be the first to admit that he hasn't kept up with the times and Football is not his priority at present.
Wont matter boys....
Adelaide Villa looking for new coach & Salisbury position filled.
Read between the lines.

bus conductor
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by bus conductor »

Well said.