Cup results - quarter finals

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

Green_Manalishi
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Cup results - quarter finals

Post by Green_Manalishi »

U17 Birkalla 2-1 Metrostars
U15 ABE 0-2 Adelaide City
U14 ABE 2-0 Adelaide City
Occasionally available in blue

ZZZZ
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Cup results - quarter finals

Post by ZZZZ »

well done birkalla

Parashoot
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Parashoot »

U17 Adelaide Comets 1-2 Para Hills

black
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by black »

Green_Manalishi wrote:U17 Birkalla 2-1 Metrostars
U14 ABE 2-0 Adelaide City :shock:
U14 WA 4 - 0 Metro jsl
1/6.... but still 6. :)

"you see the eye to detail,the accuracy of the pass, it's the weight of the pass and the decision making in the games, that makes top players stand out form average players" - Rene' Meulensteen,

Push It
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Push It »

U/12's Raiders JPL 0 Para Hills Knights JSL 1
Great game by both sides!!

RIDER
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RIDER »

ABE V ADEL CITY U15 0-2

well done to ABE played with 2 injured players and 3 u13 boys
coach could not have asked for anything more if you want to
know what junior development is all about this was the game to see.
Iam so proud to apart of this club that leads by example in junior development.
Great job to the coaching staff and club.
Those u13 players we be better players for this.
ABE might have lost the game but gained respect of all.
Well Done Boys

Four-3-3
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Four-3-3 »

black wrote:
Green_Manalishi wrote:U17 Birkalla 2-1 Metrostars
U14 ABE 2-0 Adelaide City :shock:
U14 WA 4 - 0 Metro jsl

U14 Sth Adel 2 - 1 Playford :D

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

Relayed via our Queensland correspondent.

U16 Strikers 0-8 Para Hills

U16 Playford 1-3 Croydon
Time for some righteous indignation

arsenal_14
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by arsenal_14 »

Croydon U17 C 3 - 1 Modbury As

leo64
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by leo64 »

u16a Birks 0 vs Ad city 5 , great game - Nil all at half time,birks had 9players 1 hurt ankle and a u15 kid playing up, tried very hard, run out of puff in the end, city scored 3 in the last 10 mins. good game played in good spirits.

Cruyff
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Cruyff »

So from the U/14's who plays who in the semis, Campbelltown, ABE, South Adelaide, West Adelaide.

Four-3-3
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Four-3-3 »

Cruyff wrote:So from the U/14's who plays who in the semis, Campbelltown, ABE, South Adelaide, West Adelaide.

Did Campbelltown win??

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

arsenal_14 wrote:Croydon U17 C 3 - 1 Modbury As
:shock:
Time for some righteous indignation

Cruyff
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Cruyff »

Played Friday night ...was told CCSC 3 V Para 1

PhilDunphy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by PhilDunphy »

U/16 Semi Finalists

Para Hills
MetroStars
Croydon
Adelaide City

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

U/13s

Croydon 5 Metro 1

Strange result this one.

Many rumours going around at the moment about this 13s side, I hear some were dropped from 14/15 teams in the recent league games (not sure about cup as they would be tied), either way players are of legit age, I suppose well done?

Parashoot
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Parashoot »

Anyone know results ???

U17's - Croydon A v Campbelltown

Other U17's semi-finalists will be ...

Para Hills
Birkalla
Croydon C

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

Parashoot wrote:Anyone know results ???

U17's - Croydon A v Campbelltown

Other U17's semi-finalists will be ...

Para Hills
Birkalla
Croydon C
Campbelltown 4-0 Croydon

"now thats sexy football"

jomona
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by jomona »

U15Cup

Toros 4- Seaford 0

johnydep
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by johnydep »

AL K HOLIC wrote:U/13s

Croydon 5 Metro 1

Strange result this one.

Many rumours going around at the moment about this 13s side, I hear some were dropped from 14/15 teams in the recent league games (not sure about cup as they would be tied), either way players are of legit age, I suppose well done?
The only one sending out rumours is you by posting on here, being part of the Strikers U13 team you should know better having played the Croydon team twice.

Let the kids play, and leave the adult politics to the adult games.

The Croydon U13B squad has played every game with kids from only the U13 division; they have 4 players that are U12 eligible including 2 girls.

Croydon Kings has 2 teams in each age group; players are continuously assessed by development coaches. Today our U17 squads played with U14 & U15 players, due to neccessity and player promotion. On Saturday the U19’s had U17 players, as they did the previous cup game. The U16’s have U15 eligible players in the squad.

striker13
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by striker13 »

johnydep wrote:

Croydon 5 Metro 1

Strange result this one.

The only one sending out rumours is you by posting on here, being part of the Strikers U13 team you should know better having played the Croydon team twice.

The Croydon U13B squad has played every game with kids from only the U13 division; they have 4 players that are U12 eligible including 2 girls.

Croydon Kings has 2 teams in each age group; players are continuously assessed by development coaches. Today our U17 squads played with U14 & U15 players, due to neccessity and player promotion. On Saturday the U19’s had U17 players, as they did the previous cup game. The U16’s have U15 eligible players in the squad.
I AM INVOLVED IN THE STRIKERS U13 TEAM AND I AM NOT SURE THE PERSON YOU ARE MENTIONING IS. I CAN SAY THAT THE CROYDON 13B TEAM HAS THE SAME PLAYERS FROM THE START OF THE SEASON AS THEY HAVE NOW WITH NO PLAYER MOVEMENTS. THEY ARE THE FORM 13 SIDE AT THE MOMENT AND I BELEIVE WILL TAKE OUT THE CUP. GOOD LUCK TO ALL INVOLVED AS YOU DESERVE IT.

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

striker13 wrote:
johnydep wrote:

Croydon 5 Metro 1

Strange result this one.

I AM INVOLVED IN THE STRIKERS U13 TEAM AND I AM NOT SURE THE PERSON YOU ARE MENTIONING IS. I CAN SAY THAT THE CROYDON 13B TEAM HAS THE SAME PLAYERS FROM THE START OF THE SEASON AS THEY HAVE NOW WITH NO PLAYER MOVEMENTS. THEY ARE THE FORM 13 SIDE AT THE MOMENT AND I BELEIVE WILL TAKE OUT THE CUP. GOOD LUCK TO ALL INVOLVED AS YOU DESERVE IT.

What the hell has strikers got to do any of this, I just stated what a strange result, I also just mentioned some talk about the traps, at the end of the day they can drop their entire senior team to the 13s if they are of age.

This is after all a chat forum for any topic a person wants to chat or discuss, fiction or truth, no one said they were cheating.

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

What the hell has strikers got to do any of this, I just stated what a strange result, I also just mentioned some talk about the traps, at the end of the day they can drop their entire senior team to the 13s if they are of age.

This is after all a chat forum for any topic a person wants to chat or discuss, fiction or truth, no one said they were cheating.[/quote]

You obviously didn't seek permission from those holier than thou.......... :roll: :P

johnydep
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by johnydep »

AL K HOLIC wrote:What the hell has strikers got to do any of this, I just stated what a strange result, I also just mentioned some talk about the traps, at the end of the day they can drop their entire senior team to the 13s if they are of age.

This is after all a chat forum for any topic a person wants to chat or discuss, fiction or truth, no one said they were cheating.
So be it. I am contributing to your chat of fiction or fact.

johnydep
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by johnydep »

rabbit wrote:
AL K HOLIC wrote:What the hell has strikers got to do any of this, I just stated what a strange result, I also just mentioned some talk about the traps, at the end of the day they can drop their entire senior team to the 13s if they are of age.

You obviously didn't seek permission from those holier than thou.......... :roll: :P
Or as big a mouth as yours, always quick to attack but slow to contribute positively. But as it is a public forum your free to express your views, just like everyone else is, as long as it’s not to the detriment of others and follows the forum rules.

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

johnydep wrote:[quote="AL K HOLIC]What the hell has strikers got to do any of this, I just stated what a strange result, I also just mentioned some talk about the traps, at the end of the day they can drop their entire senior team to the 13s if they are of age.

So be it. I am contributing to your chat of fiction or fact.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

For that we thank you, as my wife says when im telling lies, why so defensive????
Last edited by AL K HOLIC on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

You obviously didn't seek permission from those holier than thou.......... :roll: :P[/quote]
Or as big a mouth as yours, always quick to attack but slow to contribute positively. But as it is a public forum your free to express your views, just like everyone else is, as long as it’s not to the detriment of others and follows the forum rules.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There you go again, sinking to the same level you dislike so much on here. Perhaps you are no different to us after all............. :roll:

johnydep
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by johnydep »

AL K HOLIC wrote:
johnydep wrote:[quote="AL K HOLIC]What the hell has strikers got to do any of this, I just stated what a strange result, I also just mentioned some talk about the traps, at the end of the day they can drop their entire senior team to the 13s if they are of age.

So be it. I am contributing to your chat of fiction or fact.
[/quote]

For that we trhank you, as my wife says when im telling lies, why so defensive????[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

I only put out the facts, you seem to be the defensive one by continuaing with the discussion. When incorrect information is given, is it not the right of those concerned to correct it?

You stated that it was possible that a team was using players from a different age group; I corrected this.
You are a member of a team that has seen the team; correct?
If you can mention clubs and teams, why can I not?

This is a Junior forum, kids read it. They do not need to read misinformation, or have their achievements belittled by doubt.

johnydep
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by johnydep »

rabbit wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There you go again, sinking to the same level you dislike so much on here. Perhaps you are no different to us after all............. :roll:
Jeda? Is that you? It's starting to show.

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

Actually...and honestly I have had a few pm's recently from people who think he may be you or you may be him (whichever you prefer.) Bates' Motel was mentioned too :shock: