sunday's results

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Delije Sever
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: sunday's results

Post by Delije Sever »

Hosovac wrote:
Delije Sever wrote:your grandfather was Serb too! :D when are you croats and bosnians gonna realize that you werent brought to the balkans by a stork. :idea:
Ofcourse he was, that would explain why he was a Porucnik in the Ustase. :roll:

But but but yours was a Romanian Vlach...no stork there either! :wink:
yes offcourse he was :lol: and i suppose he told you that he fought along side Chuck Norris is Lone Wolf Mcquade :lol: :lol: :lol:

Delije Sever
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Delije Sever »

Right Winger wrote:Yes, yes yes.
And God drew Adam in the sand in a suburb of Belgrade.
Serbs are obssessive-compulsive when it comes to looking at history through rose coloured glasses.
This coming from the people that claim everything east all the way to Tokyo.
And dead set about it.
Your veliki 'deda' was probably an Ottoman archer.
Or an archers assistant.
And I suppose your grandfather was some croatian super hero aswell. All you cro-rats go on about heroism and the ustase but who ever conquered Croatia the past you greeted them with flowers in the Trg bana Jelacica. some fukin heros :lol: :lol: you brown noses suck up to anyone who walks all over you. hahahahahah the mighty Ustase :clown:

Right Winger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Winger »

Delije Sever wrote:
Serbs are obssessive-compulsive when it comes to looking at history through rose coloured glasses.
And dead set about it.
Or an archers assistant.
And I suppose your grandfather was some croatian super hero aswell. All you cro-rats go on about heroism and the ustase but who ever conquered Croatia the past you greeted them with flowers in the Trg bana Jelacica. some fukin heros :lol: :lol: you brown noses suck up to anyone who walks all over you. hahahahahah the mighty Ustase :clown:
We're not as tough as the serbs of Krajina.
Or the serbs of Kosovo.
Or the serbs in Belgrade that want in NATO and the EU.

I suppose we couldve switched sides so as to make sure we were on the winning team.
We just dont have your treachery as a genetic trait.
Maybe general can explain how we lost it.
Or your group developed it.

Right Winger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Winger »

KING NUGGETT wrote:You people are fk'n crazy! You live in Australia the best country in the world!
Leave your Serb & Bosnian sh*t back there where it belongs, the funny thing is most of you nightmares were born here?
True Nuggett.
Australia is the best country in the world.
Most of us were born here.
And some people think youre an idiot.
2/2

Sorry if we interrupted your rants about how your
amateur team is the best amateur team in the world.
Its just that, watching you and your 'mates' argue is a little boring.
Kinda like watching the 100m race at the special olympics.
Someone will win.
Someone will lose.
But in the end, youre all still retarded.

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Right Winger wrote:
KING NUGGETT wrote:You people are fk'n crazy! You live in Australia the best country in the world!
Leave your Serb & Bosnian sh*t back there where it belongs, the funny thing is most of you nightmares were born here?
True Nuggett.
2/2

Someone will win.
Someone will lose.
Isn't that 3/3....

general
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by general »

And dead set about it.
Or an archers assistant.
only coz its true and you dont have any empirical evidence or DNA to back up your facts. when you demonstrate that you can people will believe. Until then Srbija d Darwin

general
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by general »

Hosovac wrote:
True, we're not normal - sometimes even crazy. :shock: But looking at your posts I reckon you're also a few short of a six pack. :lol:
We give you electricity and you talk to us like that. Eat your balfours pie and shut up shiraz :lol:

MONTGOMERY SPLIFT
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by MONTGOMERY SPLIFT »

Right Winger wrote:
True Nuggett.
2/2

Someone will win.
Someone will lose.

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

Delije Sever wrote: yes offcourse he was :lol: and i suppose he told you that he fought along side Chuck Norris is Lone Wolf Mcquade :lol: :lol: :lol:
Naaa, he personally never got to tell me anything actually...

But I love all you graduates from the Vojislav Seselj University...everyone is a serv...any name that ends in an ic is a serv...your lecturer is a certified nut case who himself doesn't know what he is. :oops:

But yes, your orfodox Lican gave us electricity. :wink:

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

Delije Sever wrote: And I suppose your grandfather was some croatian super hero aswell. All you cro-rats go on about heroism and the ustase but who ever conquered Croatia the past you greeted them with flowers in the Trg bana Jelacica. some fukin heros :lol: :lol: you brown noses suck up to anyone who walks all over you. hahahahahah the mighty Ustase :clown:
As opposed to the mighty servs who allowed 1500 Germans to take your capital Belgrade...yes, mighty indeed.

I like this example of serv heroism;

Page 300 of "The Late Medieval Balkans" by John V. A. Fine (Published in 1987), outlining servian military feats at their peak in 1342:

"A stout Byzantine defense held the attackers off; then the Serbian troops came down with a violent diarrhoea....and had to withdraw".

Emperor Dusan's mighty army indeed. :lol:

But back to the topic, I'm still shocked you guys got pumped by the Balija...with all your influx of refugee superstar players and an ex Hajduk Split player for coach I expected you guys to win every game this year. :?

Delije Sever
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Delije Sever »

Hosovac wrote:
Delije Sever wrote: And I suppose your grandfather was some croatian super hero aswell. All you cro-rats go on about heroism and the ustase but who ever conquered Croatia the past you greeted them with flowers in the Trg bana Jelacica. some fukin heros :lol: :lol: you brown noses suck up to anyone who walks all over you. hahahahahah the mighty Ustase :clown:
As opposed to the mighty servs who allowed 1500 Germans to take your capital Belgrade...yes, mighty indeed.

Page 300 of "The Late Medieval Balkans" by John V. A. Fine (Published in 1987), outlining servian military feats at their peak in 1342:

"A stout Byzantine defense held the attackers off; then the Serbian troops came down with a violent diarrhoea....and had to withdraw".

But back to the topic, I'm still shocked you guys got pumped by the Balija...with all your influx of refugee superstar players and an ex Hajduk Split player for coach I expected you guys to win every game this year. :?
I will comment on that when little croatia has an emperor that creates an empire the size of car dusans....or maybe your grandfather will, the big bad porucnik 'lone wolf Mcquade'.of the little ustase crew, since he is such a hero, even though he would have been 12 during world war 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
so jog on you little croatian turd :D

general
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by general »

Hosovac wrote:

And prosinecki played for Sturt Marion :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right Winger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Winger »

diarrhoea
classic
:lol:

Right Winger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Winger »

Hosovac wrote:

Superstars probably still suffering shell shock.

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

general wrote: And prosinecki played for Sturt Marion :lol: :lol: :lol:
Half cro half serb coaching the so called communist symboled biggest cetnik club in servia...makes perfect sense...almost as good as your hajduk split legend coaching your amateurs who can't bet the balija. :lol: Jadna majka... :oops:

general
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by general »

Hosovac wrote:
Half cro half serb coaching the so called communist symboled biggest cetnik club in servia...makes perfect sense...almost as good as your hajduk split legend coaching your amateurs who can't bet the balija. :lol: Jadna majka... :oops:
sve je na prodaju, Sve! :lol:

Delije Sever
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Delije Sever »

Hosovac wrote:
No dinamo zagreb and hajduk spliff didnt have a 'petokraka' on their crest, no croatia wasnt a part of communist yugoslavia and no your grandfather didnt sing 'hej sloveni' with his hand on his hart :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh and no the croatan amateur team 2 years ago didnt get beat by the balija or by beograd both home and away. :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh maybe lone wolf mquade did sing 'lepa nasa.........pivska flasa'

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

What the .... has this got to do with 'sunday's results'. Do you mind taking your conversation elsewhere under a thread title that I can ignore - prehaps 'racist ethnic rants by local lunatics' might be appropriate?
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

Lumper
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Lumper »

otto62 wrote:What the .... has this got to do with 'sunday's results'. Do you mind taking your conversation elsewhere under a thread title that I can ignore - prehaps 'racist ethnic rants by local lunatics' might be appropriate?
I reckon "cabernet that happened in another country years ago, and has nothing to do with Australia" would be more appropriate.

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

Sunday bluddy Sunday
Time for some righteous indignation

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

Delije Sever wrote: I will comment on that when little croatia has an emperor that creates an empire the size of car dusans....or maybe your grandfather will, the big bad porucnik 'lone wolf Mcquade'.of the little ustase crew, since he is such a hero, even though he would have been 12 during world war 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You really got NFI. :oops:

Shows in all your post. :roll:

Prava tikva! :lol:

Delije Sever
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Delije Sever »

Hosovac wrote:
Delije Sever wrote: I will comment on that when little croatia has an emperor that creates an empire the size of car dusans....or maybe your grandfather will, the big bad porucnik 'lone wolf Mcquade'.of the little ustase crew, since he is such a hero, even though he would have been 12 during world war 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You really got NFI. :oops:

Shows in all your post. :roll:

Prava tikva! :lol:
Yes yes, Hosovas the little turd who claims he is more intelligent than Vojislav Seselj, a man who mastered in Political science and Phylosophy in recod time, but no its me who has NFI :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
deda ti je prava tikva, GLUP SI KO KURAC :lol:

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

Delije Sever wrote: Yes yes, Hosovas the little turd who claims he is more intelligent than Vojislav Seselj, a man who mastered in Political science and Phylosophy in recod time, but no its me who has NFI :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: @ Vojislav Seselj and the word "intelligent" being in the same sentence. :oops:

Dumb faaaark, my Dida died in WWII...unlike your jugosloven - sad veliki cetnik who bolted here on his tractor much like yourself. :oops:

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

lineker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lineker »

Hosovac wrote:
Delije Sever wrote: Yes yes, Hosovas the little turd who claims he is more intelligent than Vojislav Seselj, a man who mastered in Political science and Phylosophy in recod time, but no its me who has NFI :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: @ Vojislav Seselj and the word "intelligent" being in the same sentence. :oops:

Dumb faaaark, my Dida died in WWII...unlike your jugosloven - sad veliki cetnik who bolted here on his tractor much like yourself. :oops:
FFS you pair, turn it in will ya, ya boring.

Delije Sever
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Delije Sever »

Hosovac wrote:

i was born there fukwit, i was there through the whole mid 90's unlike you pussies that were born here and cheering from 20000km away yet you claim to be these big croats and dont even know how to speak the language :roll: . you are an aussie not croatian :lol: so jog on you fukin pretender.

Big G
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Big G »

Why don't you two send each other private messages FFS!

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

C'man if no-one knows Sunday results by now, then you have been living under a rock. :P
Ignore this signature

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

Delije Sever wrote: i was born there fukwit, i was there through the whole mid 90's unlike you pussies that were born here and cheering from 20000km away yet you claim to be these big croats and dont even know how to speak the language :roll: . you are an aussie not croatian :lol: so jog on you fukin pretender.
What you doing here then if you were born there? :shock:

Yes, I was born here...but I spent plenty of time there in the 90's - point? :?

Don't know how to speak the language...znam bolje od tebe jarane! :shock:

Correct, I am an Aussie, and proud of it. Best country in the world. 8)

And you're a refugee and have the biggest derbies in the amateur league with the other lot of refugees... :lol:

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

Big G wrote:Why don't you two send each other private messages FFS!
Coz I enjoy the fact that these posts annoy you...it's obvious isn't it? :lol: