Gryphons

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

unknown!

Gryphons

Post by unknown! »

very good start for the boys in blue and white

2 wins from 2 games

Post by Guest »

stiff cabernet

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

They got Wanderers next round, then we'll see how good they are.

arxidi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by arxidi »

Redders wrote:They got Wanderers next round, then we'll see how good they are.
very good indeed
everyone is entitled to my opinion

tsss

Diego10
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Diego10 »

gryphons will get pumped by wanderers

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

wouldn't count on it!, Gryphons are a newly based club that have been more than successful with their standings and when a big occasion such as the game against MA Hawkes arrives, they give nothing less and always deliver so in my opinion Gryphons will be going into the clash equal favourites with the Wanderers, hopefully Gryphons can pull an upset to show everybody that a well financially based team such as Wandererds cant buy star players to win games. it should be a ripper of a game to watch...ill be there for sure!!! 8)

rambo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by rambo »

Saw the wanderers last week they looked pretty good!
They got some gun players i think wanderers will win 5-0

rambo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by rambo »

Wandreres 5 Gryphons 1
Not to far off was I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

RossKunt wrote:wouldn't count on it!, Gryphons are a newly based club that have been more than successful with their standings and when a big occasion such as the game against MA Hawkes arrives, they give nothing less and always deliver so in my opinion Gryphons will be going into the clash equal favourites with the Wanderers, hopefully Gryphons can pull an upset to show everybody that a well financially based team such as Wandererds cant buy star players to win games. it should be a ripper of a game to watch...ill be there for sure!!! 8)
Correct me if im wrong, I thought the Gryphons owner spent a fortune getting his team up and running(players & kits etc)?

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Redders wrote:
RossKunt wrote:wouldn't count on it!, Gryphons are a newly based club that have been more than successful with their standings and when a big occasion such as the game against MA Hawkes arrives, they give nothing less and always deliver so in my opinion Gryphons will be going into the clash equal favourites with the Wanderers, hopefully Gryphons can pull an upset to show everybody that a well financially based team such as Wandererds cant buy star players to win games. it should be a ripper of a game to watch...ill be there for sure!!! 8)
Correct me if im wrong, I thought the Gryphons owner spent a fortune getting his team up and running(players & kits etc)?
didnt say that man.......! 8)
Wanderers happen to get the betta of em', good on them, i kno a few boys there and i congratulate them on their win.........! 8)

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

RossKunt wrote:
Redders wrote:
didnt say that man.......! 8)
Wanderers happen to get the betta of em', good on them, i kno a few boys there and i congratulate them on their win.........! 8)
nah nah nah It was a genuine question I was just wondering?

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

thought u were trying to be smart, for their two years of existence they have done really well and i think the game against Wanderers was a big learning curve for them.

se vlepw
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by se vlepw »

without a doubt the worst team in adelaide

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

se vlepw .........relax maaaaaaaan

Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by 14. »

frappe ur a petsa!

ADELAIDE WANDERER
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by ADELAIDE WANDERER »

ross champagne we didnt buy our players mate their there at their own free will, just cus your so jealous mate doesnt mean u ave to bag us. jst stick to ure collegiate leauge mate, my prediction for CBCOC bottom three this year mate only team youll beat is norwood and maybe pultney if they forefit again
*JuVeNtInO*

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

14 ur a spanner head

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

no, i meant snapper head

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

no i really mean goldfish :roll:

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

there's only one true goldfish.. tha black eyed stump :D

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ADELAIDE WANDERER wrote:ross merlot we didnt buy our players mate their there at their own free will, just cus your so jealous mate doesnt mean u ave to bag us. jst stick to ure collegiate leauge mate, my prediction for CBCOC bottom three this year mate only team youll beat is norwood and maybe pultney if they forefit again
Yep im so jealous, how tha Fuik do u kno??? i couldve played their if i wanted and Gryphon's and Limnos so get ur facts straight buddy!!! U think i care where we finish on the table, at least im with a bunch of mates that i enjoy playing with and that are the same age as me, if u have forgotten through ur bigheadedness, soccer is a played for the passion, its not all about winning........

Its people like u that deter players like me from coming to ur club so how about u lighten up a bit Wanderer! :wink:
[/code]

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

Att: rosskunt
if u have forgotten through ur bigheadedness, soccer is a played for the passion, its not all about winning........
are you sure you want cappers to find out about this? :lol: :lol:

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

u play for the name at the front of ur shirt, not the 1 on the back!

cant rememba wat movie that was in but it was tear-jerking stuff haha

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

MegaBonus wrote:Att: rosskunt
if u have forgotten through ur bigheadedness, soccer is a played for the passion, its not all about winning........
are you sure you want cappers to find out about this? :lol: :lol:
Who the Hell is "cappers"????

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

gryphons suck anyways!

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

Who the Hell is "cappers"????
only your coach!!!!!

whats your nickname for him???

the president
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by the president »

Redders wrote:
you are wrong
they are not any owners in the club and they dont have the money to pay players ...they only have THE BALLS to win games....

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

go u mighty gryphons for season 2007... champs of the 1st div sat :wink:
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the REAL one... again and again"

the president
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by the president »

the REAL one wrote:go u mighty gryphons for season 2007... champs of the 1st div sat :wink:
why not?

the president
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by the president »

Redders wrote:They got Wanderers next round, then we'll see how good they are.
well very good indeet :twisted: