Limnos V Bosna

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

sweet mate productions
Apprentice
Apprentice

Limnos V Bosna

Post by sweet mate productions »

just wanted to say ha!!!! thought it was quiet on the forum this morning. Couldn't put finger on it until saw the results.
Definition of Cheating &
Let us define cheating as any behavior outside the rules intended to give an unfair advantage
favoring one person or side over another

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Looks like another inconsistent performance by a team of individuals.

My tip they’ll go down to Div 3 in round 18 after a loss to FYROM.

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

What did i predict??? :lol: :lol: :lol: I said they would get done by the hard working bosna team. didn't think Limnos had the heart or the talent to take them on at their ground. Good shite bosna!!!

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

Well done Bosna, i knew you had it in ya to notch up a win and good on ya Limnos everyone (except you guys) knew you had it in ya to just be the Div 3 standard side that you are
DIVING:
Admition of defeat
Pure cheating
RUINS THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

very disappointing... considering the good start we made but credit 2 bosna played well after they went behind... actually thought we played better with 10 men in the 2nd half but in the end we have 2 many whingers in our team :x

with the way results went, its disappointed that we have now lost in the 2nd round 2 the bottom 2 yet took a point of vista and 3 from knights... cant work the team out??? :roll:

we deserve 2 cop the shit on here coz we r so fukn inconsistent... 2 many players up and down... with prob only the same 2 or 3 playing well

tough 5 games to go!!!
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the REAL one... again and again"

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

I'm betting that Bosna B Team improved out of site in the second half! Was going to post this before but decided to post after Limnos played them! They brought on 2 young lads just after halftime against us and they completely dominated - came back from 2-0 down and drew 2-2 - not sure where they came from but well done anyway

the FAKE one
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the FAKE one »

Its true... East boy did predict a Bosna Victory however the scoreline (3-1) was just off, nevertheless he told me so. Congrats on ur prediction however badluck on ur loss to Farm on the weekend. You win some, you lose some.

SMP, hows the fishing dude? Still using the same bait or are you trying something else?
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the FAKE one... again and again"

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

Yeah i dont really care about the prediction seen as we lost!! :cry: :cry: oh well we'll be back next week for sure!!

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

East Boy wrote:Yeah i dont really care about the prediction seen as we lost!! :cry: :cry: oh well we'll be back next week for sure!!
You'll be back next week? What back at your home ground, thats for sure but i wouldn't get too exicted about winning just yet, Vista have at least 3 players coming back and from what i here you're short a couple. We'll be looking to shite on your parade! 8)
DIVING:
Admition of defeat
Pure cheating
RUINS THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

if not, the week after that vista game 4 sure :)

viduka
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by viduka »

Giacinto Facchetti wrote:Looks like another inconsistent performance by a team of individuals.

:lol:

My tip is drink milk to make your bones stronger. You dont want to be breaking a hip in the over 35's mate :wink:

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

glory boy, i think ur asking 2 much from him... we r talking about the drunk linesman who wishes he could play :lol:

the FAKE one
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the FAKE one »

SMP's a good bloke... He's a damn good fisherman too :wink:
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the FAKE one... again and again"

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

Ahh Mr Football we meet again!! Yeah we'll be at our home ground, which i don't beleive we have lost on all year. What makes our side good is our depth. We had, as i said before, 2 then 3 guys out for that match and still managed to keep up with Farm. We may have a few out but the guys in the resies keep stepping up and doing a great job. You finally made your comeback and thats great to hear buddy. Looking forward to pooping on you when your on the floor!! :lol: :lol:

warrior
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by warrior »

Giacinto Facchetti wrote:Looks like another inconsistent performance by a team of individuals.

Limnos playing MACEDONIAS national TEAM like to SEE THAT :D
Once a WARRIOR always a WARRIOR.

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

glory boy wrote:SMP's a good bloke... He's a damn good fisherman too :wink:
Good bloke??? Not sure about that...! But he might be a good fisherman. Well he must catch lots of fish as he always stinks.

I think he should join the Army with his brother (just like that crappy Brad Pitt movie!!).
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains". Bill Shankly

Gamoto mouni
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Gamoto mouni »

knight 7

we actually out played Bosna b's all over the park, they had a couple chances which they scored 2 goal from, and we had a good 15 to 20 chances which we only netted the ball once!!!
the ball was rarely in our half (same as pumas game) there no.10 was the only threat and he punished us.

we dont mind losing to a better team, but it really s.ucks we dominate for 70 odd mins. and we get done!!! (twice now)

oh well 5 games to go, just try to enjoy the remaimder of the season

still think Ingle farm b's r the best team we played
title could be won by 3- 4 teams, still very close

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

Mr Mouni what about Fulham? We beat your team easily :roll:

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Gamoto mouni wrote:knight 7

we actually out played Bosna b's all over the park, they had a couple chances which they scored 2 goal from, and we had a good 15 to 20 chances which we only netted the ball once!!!
the ball was rarely in our half (same as pumas game) there no.10 was the only threat and he punished us.

we dont mind losing to a better team, but it really s.ucks we dominate for 70 odd mins. and we get done!!! (twice now)

oh well 5 games to go, just try to enjoy the remaimder of the season

still think Ingle farm b's r the best team we played
title could be won by 3- 4 teams, still very close

Yes Ingle Farm B's are my tip, however your right could be won by 3-4 or even 5 teams if anyteam can win their last 5 games then they will win it!

Gamoto mouni
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Gamoto mouni »

JP, we know ur a threat, wouldnt say u bet us easily
again we created more chances, tight game, u guys played well

meant to say 4 to 5 teams in the running for the b's title

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Uncle Cracker »

Heard Limnos are moving to Saturday's next season,

Can anyone confirm :?:

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

No excuses for our Loss. We played cabernet simple as that. We had the chance to bury them we didnt take it, end of story.

@ Uncle Cracker

Limnos moving to Saturdays? :?:

We are currently attempting to have regular friday night games under the bright lights at SAASL Headqaurters. :shock: :shock: :shock: :P :P :P :? :) :o :D :D

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

uncle cracker wrote:Heard Limnos are moving to Saturday's next season,

Can anyone confirm :?:
possibly!!! :?

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

Limnos to merge with the gryphons and play saturdays.

is this true?

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

JP wrote:Limnos to merge with the gryphons and play saturdays.

is this true?
dont think this will happen... more likely have derby matches vs the gryphons :)

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

Ive heard that they are gonna be called adelaide stingrays and play at collins reserve. They'll keep the current limnos away kit and keep the gryphons home kit colours. They'll be run by the gryphons board and keep the limnos b ref as their b ref. This is only speculation though? Can anyone confirm this?

I dont believe it but you can never tell

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

JP wrote:Ive heard that they are gonna be called adelaide stingrays and play at collins reserve. They'll keep the current limnos away kit and keep the gryphons home kit colours. They'll be run by the gryphons board and keep the limnos b ref as their b ref. This is only speculation though? Can anyone confirm this?

Careful JP don't Fulham still have to travel to Limnos?

Mr Mouni your sob story above (regarding the loss on the weekend) has truly broken my heart..........not!!!

What a load of cr@p "we dominated so we deserve to win". You were top they were bottom and you lost, 2nd time this year?!?! Dominating the game should have been a foregone, winning well that's another matter.

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

yes we do but they are fair in all honesty.

as for the merger, just found out the fulham lads have had me on. ha ha real funny you dirty sherry! If any of you read this, Im gonna get you back with interest. :lol:

Jairzinho
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jairzinho »

Giacinto Facchetti wrote:
JP wrote:Ive heard that they are gonna be called adelaide stingrays and play at collins reserve. They'll keep the current limnos away kit and keep the gryphons home kit colours. They'll be run by the gryphons board and keep the limnos b ref as their b ref. This is only speculation though? Can anyone confirm this?

Careful JP don't Fulham still have to travel to Limnos?

Mr Mouni your sob story above (regarding the loss on the weekend) has truly broken my heart..........not!!!

What a load of cr@p "we dominated so we deserve to win". You were top they were bottom and you lost, 2nd time this year?!?! Dominating the game should have been a foregone, winning well that's another matter.
I agree, these limnos guys need a reality check. You lost because they scored twice, simple as that! A few of these limnos boys need a few boofatoons to the head

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

De souza you clown :roll: