Behrami to West Scum

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Behrami to West Scum

Post by Piola »

take your money you dog of a mercenary, you'll never play in European competition for as long as you stay at a shitkicker club like West Ham.

one day, maybe next season or in a couple seasons time, you will be watching Lazio play Champions League football again, while you are playing for a piece of sh*t club with buckets of rain every shiraz day in a team that finishes in mid table mediocrity each season

we are the club that made you the star you are, without us you'd still be a nobody playing in Serie B

as for the australian hack Lucas Neill, he wont get a game as long as he's up against Valon.

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Behrami to West Scum

Post by olympiakos »

is this directed at him? u think he reads this forum?? :)

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

olympiakos wrote:is this directed at him? u think he reads this forum?? :)
nah just letting it out :lol:

the c*nt he is

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Il Duce wrote:take your money you dog of a mercenary, you'll never play in European competition for as long as you stay at a shitkicker club like West Ham.

one day, maybe next season or in a couple seasons time, you will be watching Lazio play Champions League football again, while you are playing for a piece of sh*t club with buckets of rain every shiraz day in a team that finishes in mid table mediocrity each season

we are the club that made you the star you are, without us you'd still be a nobody playing in Serie B

as for the australian hack Lucas Neill, he wont get a game as long as he's up against Valon.
Okay, if this is a joke , well done, :roll:
However, as a Lazio supporter/campaigner, at least have some brains to see that all you are doing is giving the anti-Lazio people the comfort that you are a so -called dipshit with an inferior complex equalled to very few.
Ignore this signature

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Bomber wrote:
Il Duce wrote:take your money you dog of a mercenary, you'll never play in European competition for as long as you stay at a shitkicker club like West Ham.

Okay, if this is a joke , well done, :roll:
However, as a Lazio supporter/campaigner, at least have some brains to see that all you are doing is giving the anti-Lazio people the comfort that you are a so -called dipshit with an inferior complex equalled to very few.
I'm sorry, I dont think you quite understand..

you expect me to show respect to a player who has left an ambitious side which looks on its way to great things, just for some extra dollars. he has said himself, he is leaving not to further his career (which can only be done at a club bigger than Lazio) but simply for money!!!

if he was to move to a Milan, Juve, Barca, Real or Man U, the fine, I accept players want to further themselves by playing at the world's biggest clubs. we are big, but not a superpower, we should reach UEFA Cup, an outside crack at 4th is very possible.

West Ham will not make the Champions League, the EPL will not improve him as an international footballer in the way Serie A will. the only benefit is the cash, which West Ham have much more of than us.

the guy who scored a 92nd minute winner in the greatest Derby in the world, has now ruined any hero status he had by showing complete disrespect to the club that made him who he is.

I'll tell you before he made his name at Lazio, Behrami was just a war refugee playing in Serie B and only the Italians had heard of him, he did not even make the Swiss team yet.

he is now trying to use FIFA's article 17 to leave for next to nothing, a cash strapped club losing a star for peanuts. disrespect and a half from Behrami.

now what "inferior complex" do I have, huh??

and apart from Roma fans, I wasn't aware there were any "anti-Lazio" people

I dont claim to be any sort of expert, (one day but not now :wink: ), but i make a conscious effort to stick to what I know. seems like you just looking to be anti-lazio, but at least understand the whole story before you decide to call someone a "so-called dipshit".

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Newsflash - anti - Lazio people aren't limited to Roma supporters. :wink:

Secondly, Lazio supporters have little creedence to any argument, for obvious reasons......... :wink:
Ignore this signature

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Bomber wrote:Newsflash - anti - Lazio people aren't limited to Roma supporters. :wink:

Secondly, Lazio supporters have little creedence to any argument, for obvious reasons......... :wink:
what are these obvious reasons???

how many people on this forum, apart from the Roma fans, napoli fans and delfino have any real reason to hate Lazio?? I honestly doubt people on here give a flying f*ck about us

I'm assuming you're either one of those people offended by the irriducibili, a west ham supporter, stirring up shite, or just realised that I am not the dipshit that you said I was??

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olympiakos »

Il Duce wrote:
Bomber wrote:Newsflash - anti - Lazio people aren't limited to Roma supporters. :wink:

what are these obvious reasons???

how many people on this forum, apart from the Roma fans, napoli fans and delfino have any real reason to hate Lazio?? I honestly doubt people on here give a flying f*ck about us

I'm assuming you're either one of those people offended by the irriducibili, a west ham supporter, stirring up shite, or just realised that I am not the dipshit that you said I was??
i applaud your passion..............no sarcasm

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Bottom line is, you throw a line and some bite............. :wink: :D
Ignore this signature

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

yea I'm not actually mad @ west ham, all they're doing is signing an available quality player.

Behrami is treating the club like sh*t. its even worse that this is the same guy who was every Lazio fan's favourite player only 3 months ago.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Hey, last thing I'd do is back West Ham. But just in the mood for stirrin, that's all.......... :wink:
Ignore this signature

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Bomber wrote:Hey, last thing I'd do is back West Ham. But just in the mood for stirrin, that's all.......... :wink:
can i ask what the point of stirring here is??

i love being a smartass as much as the next person lol, but you didnt really achieve much with this particular topic

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

I wasnt trying to achieve anything other than take the piss...........so in essence, i did achieve! :roll: :wink:
Ignore this signature

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olympiakos »

Bomber wrote:I wasnt trying to achieve anything other than take the piss...........so in essence, i did achieve! :roll: :wink:
you are such a chardonnay! just stirring.......... :D

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

sparrow
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sparrow »

What is so wrong with a player wanting to play in the worlds premier football league?

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

you're all :clown: s

sparrow
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sparrow »

:P

Toon Man
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by Toon Man »

And Fiorentina have scored Zauri now from you fellas.
The welcome banner from the fans, regarding the 'save' a few years ago, jokingly read: "Well Zauri... have you come to give us a hand?" :P

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Zauri was on the transfer list tho

and he was greeted by silence from the Viola fans, with many threatening to return or not renew season tickets

Behrami is a joke, a month ago he said his dream was to play in the bundesliga. should've just said he wants to get paid like the players in the bundesliga.

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

I completely agree with Il Duce, but that's because of what he calls the scum from upton park in the thread title!! :D '

As a mark of respect to the man, i will now refer to that other club from Roma as SCUM!!
Things I am owed because they're too tight to pay up:

Colossus: One House

Costa: One Lunch

Oh and add in

Colossus: one photo and one letter from his "attorney".

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Il Duce wrote:yea I'm not actually mad @ west ham, all they're doing is signing an available quality player.

Behrami is treating the club like sh*t. its even worse that this is the same guy who was every Lazio fan's favourite player only 3 months ago.
Players don't care about loyalty any more.

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

ozzie owl wrote:
Il Duce wrote:yea I'm not actually mad @ west ham, all they're doing is signing an available quality player.

Players don't care about loyalty any more.
Some do, but its rare...

Clubs are not exactly loyal either, look no further than Lazio's treatment of Gaby Mudingayi. I liked Gaby, all Lazio fans did, even the hardcores who would normally boo a player of African descent. The club still cleared him out even though he wanted to stay and fight for a starting place, which he probably would've got.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

The deal has been finalised.

SPURS18
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by SPURS18 »

Il duce i love your passion but agree players dont care about loyalty any more which bottle of shiraz sucks money has ruined the world game

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

Il Duce wrote:

the c*nt he is

c*nts are useful mate
:wink:

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

diegom wrote:
Il Duce wrote:

the c*nt he is

c*nts are useful mate
:wink:
different type of c*nt