England v Australia ...

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Chelseafan wrote:I agree wit Colossus. I even agree with the beginning of your post LFTWNG. I understand you have some serious dislike for Frankie boy but to insult Terry and claim that he is equivalent to a Serie B player is just crap and brings down the validity of your entire post. FACT - John Terry is a class defender.
sorry to attack your captain, but a bit of a misunderstanding... I said Italy's B team, as in the national sides reserve players... not actually a club that plays in the second division like Juventus :lol:

FACT - Alessandro Nesta is a world class defender
FACT - John Terry is a class defender......... in the Premier League

see thats the difference, you get players like Cannavaro and Nesta who play on the same level if not better when they pull the Azzuri shirt on, for some reason English players such as Terry, and I include Gerrard in this to prove I am somewhat unbias, Rooney and so fourth is that when they pull on the England jumper its as if they drop a level instead of picking it up...

Rick James
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by Rick James »

It would be fantastic for the game in Australia if we had something like a two game series against the old foe …can u imagine the hype that would surround the game and how many people it would drag into the games and to club football.

Anyone who says it’s a crap idea isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.....
So then... he comes in there and I says, "Listen, b i t c h, I'm Rick James."

Fred Goldstone
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Fred Goldstone »

The English FA have never given a thought to Australia or any other country outside the UK.

The arrogant old farts who control the FA are made up of all the little rich country gents who still think they are the best in the world because they are born English and have a divine right to rule the world.

Believe me, these people still exist.

We should forget about England and develop our own rivalries and alliances now that we are a force to be reckoned with.