adelaide city u/11

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

mufcchampions
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: adelaide city u/11

Post by mufcchampions »

no kid
this team is a really good team
coaches are teaching them well

mufcchampions
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by mufcchampions »

no kid
this team is a really good team
coaches are teaching them well
bright team for the future

devils advocate
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by devils advocate »

Nova wrote:
Devils Advocate wrote:
mufcchampions wrote:no im not a young boy im 16 and i have heard all this about thisteam. both u11 teams trained together for a month and the clubs head coach for u11>u13 chose the best kids to go out

Come on guys he is not a young guy he is all of 16! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You can tell by all of his SMS speak he is a kid.

Mate football at this age should be about about development not winning. I coached my sons U8 team to 10 wins in a row and they started getting too cocky, so I coached them to lose a couple so they learnt about life. Sounds like this coach should do the same.
Sign of a good coach :wink: :D
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. Anyway I told all buy one set of parents what I was going to do and they all thought it was a good idea. (I did not tell the last set because I knew he would blow his stack even though his kid was the worst in the team) Might not do the same thing at higher grades but I thought it was important at that age to learn that you were not going to win forever.
Buttercup: We'll never survive.
Westley: Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has.

mufcchampions
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by mufcchampions »

[/quote]

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. Anyway I told all buy one set of parents what I was going to do and they all thought it was a good idea. (I did not tell the last set because I knew he would blow his stack even though his kid was the worst in the team) Might not do the same thing at higher grades but I thought it was important at that age to learn that you were not going to win forever.[/quote]

yes its not all about winning but with a team like this all they can do is win
the coaches have taught them well thats why they have been winning every game
fantastic job by the coaches
boys are really class

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

mufcchampions wrote:yes this under11 team is a great team
thats what your suppose to do is win and they have been wiining
the coaches must be doing a fairly good job to get then at this standard
this team will go on and become one of the best teams in the club if it cointinues this way
well, i have prrof this team is good cause there was east zone trials this wwek and 8 boys fromthis team was asked to go out and trial
if u dont belive me go out and watch them
well done lads and good luck with kanga next year
I rekon there is a few more spelling mistakes in there, not just cambletown :shock:
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

And you have told us that this team has been together for 3 years, and the coach has done a fantastic job, blah, blah, blah, and that they are a super team

Did YOU actually know, that this years coach is a different coach to the last few years ??
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

devils advocate
Squad Player
Squad Player

mufcchampions wrote:
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. Anyway I told all buy one set of parents what I was going to do and they all thought it was a good idea. (I did not tell the last set because I knew he would blow his stack even though his kid was the worst in the team) Might not do the same thing at higher grades but I thought it was important at that age to learn that you were not going to win forever.[/quote]

boys are really class[/quote]

I think we all have the picture that you think these boys are good. Now if we could just get schools to teach spelling and beat kids who use SMS talk when not sending an SMS, we could all be happy.

Nova
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Nova »

Devils Advocate wrote:
mufcchampions wrote:
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. Anyway I told all buy one set of parents what I was going to do and they all thought it was a good idea. (I did not tell the last set because I knew he would blow his stack even though his kid was the worst in the team) Might not do the same thing at higher grades but I thought it was important at that age to learn that you were not going to win forever.
boys are really class[/quote]

I think we all have the picture that you think these boys are good. Now if we could just get schools to teach spelling and beat kids who use SMS talk when not sending an SMS, we could all be happy.[/quote]

No I wasn't being sarcastic, I was giving you a compliment! :D

devils advocate
Squad Player
Squad Player

Nova wrote:
Devils Advocate wrote:
mufcchampions wrote:
boys are really class
I think we all have the picture that you think these boys are good. Now if we could just get schools to teach spelling and beat kids who use SMS talk when not sending an SMS, we could all be happy.[/quote]

No I wasn't being sarcastic, I was giving you a compliment! :D[/quote]

In that case thanks. !

AssistantCoach
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AssistantCoach »

Yes Zito has applied/enquired for the u/12a next year. I think he needs to move onto another club - has caused too much turmoil this year. think he has done good job with kanga etc but his trainings look rubbish. need some new faces at a/c juniors i think. also - I have heard a few coaches will prob not stay on if he stays.

But also - don't keep talking about the u/11 team. There not the only good team for their age or other ages in the state. And like someone already pointed out every club can nominate 8 players for zone. I think next year they will find it alot tougher playing against better teams being in the A league.

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Juventus FC »

AssistantCoach wrote:Yes Zito has applied/enquired for the u/12a next year. I think he needs to move onto another club - has caused too much turmoil this year. think he has done good job with kanga etc but his trainings look rubbish. need some new faces at a/c juniors i think. also - I have heard a few coaches will prob not stay on if he stays.

But also - don't keep talking about the u/11 team. There not the only good team for their age or other ages in the state. And like someone already pointed out every club can nominate 8 players for zone. I think next year they will find it alot tougher playing against better teams being in the A league.
Hi cheesecake

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by cheesecake shop 2 »

Juventus FC wrote:
AssistantCoach wrote:Yes Zito has applied/enquired for the u/12a next year. I think he needs to move onto another club - has caused too much turmoil this year. think he has done good job with kanga etc but his trainings look rubbish. need some new faces at a/c juniors i think. also - I have heard a few coaches will prob not stay on if he stays.

Hi cheesecake
Hi Juventus
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:
looprevil wrote:No. But there is no harm in being positive to AUFC.
Maybe everyone doesn't adore AUFC

Last time I checked it's not an AUFC supporters only forum

So no need to tell them to 'F OFF'

Numba 7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Numba 7 »

what are u doing in the junior football forum cheesecake?

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by cheesecake shop 2 »

Numba 7 wrote:what are u doing in the junior football forum cheesecake?
saying hello to Juventus FC
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:
looprevil wrote:No. But there is no harm in being positive to AUFC.
Maybe everyone doesn't adore AUFC

Last time I checked it's not an AUFC supporters only forum

So no need to tell them to 'F OFF'

Jeda
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Jeda »

cheesecake shop 2 wrote:
:wink: preparing cheesecake jnr's team for next year :lol:
I do not know which makes a man more conservative—to know nothing but the present, or nothing but the past.
- John Maynard Keynes

AssistantCoach
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AssistantCoach »

Jeda wrote:
cheesecake shop 2 wrote:
:wink: preparing cheesecake jnr's team for next year :lol:
cheesey couldn't get a gig in the juniors

goal!!!
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by goal!!! »

its good to be proud of your teams , but please there are many clubs with teams at these ages and and higher that have been wiining and undefeated for years so dont make to a big a statement as many clubs have talent and proud history of juniors doing great things .. just remember its about the kids not how good they are .... u may have been beter saying i realy proud of this u11 team as they did .... and i think theyll go far etc.. this way your having a say but not bragging

anyway good luck

CLUB
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by CLUB »

lets not forget that mark has coached top teams and has coached cup winning team at under 17s. why would people say he is not good for a under 12 team.

CLUB
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by CLUB »

there are rumors around adelaide city soccer club that mark zito wants to take over this team.what a big mistake.from a sucessfull team to a failure.just like all the other teams he has coached. just leave the team alone. the guys must be doing a good job why mess with something succesfull
all of Marks teams have finshed in the top 5 for the last 9 year of him coaching.
You could be one of the players that did not make his team or you are playing in an lower age group at Adelaide City. But get your info, befor you post.

AssistantCoach
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AssistantCoach »

CLUB wrote:
there are rumors around adelaide city soccer club that mark zito wants to take over this team.what a big mistake.from a sucessfull team to a failure.just like all the other teams he has coached. just leave the team alone. the guys must be doing a good job why mess with something succesfull
all of Marks teams have finshed in the top 5 for the last 9 year of him coaching.
You could be one of the players that did not make his team or you are playing in an lower age group at Adelaide City. But get your info, befor you post.
Yeah but at AC you expect every age group to be in top 5. I don't believe his trainings are very beneficial to the players

CLUB
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by CLUB »

Have you seen if coach a under 12 team. or are you just looking at this year. :?: :?:

CLUB
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by CLUB »

Have you seen if coach a under 12 team. or are you just looking at this year.
sorry

Have you seen HIM coach a under 12 team

AssistantCoach
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AssistantCoach »

CLUB wrote:Have you seen if coach a under 12 team. or are you just looking at this year.
sorry

Have you seen HIM coach a under 12 team

Nah - but going off this year and previous years. I think it is a challenge to keep kids that age motivated and challenged so they don't get bored. Good luck to him but I don't see the kids developing as much as they could under him as I reckon the 17s could be alot better players than what they are.

CLUB
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by CLUB »

I just looked up last year team that he coached and most playing are in the under 19 this year.
i think that you mite just not like him :!: :!:
any way i hope he is given the under 12 next year at adelaide City and he will show people like yourself what he can do as a coach.
Also just looked at the ladder, his team is 2ed this year :!:
Any way good luck mark and keep up the good work. :!: :!:

manu17
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by manu17 »

I think Mark Zito is a good coach because he knows how to win games.

The U17s City team that he has coached this year struggled at the start because they were short a few players but then got a few more players and they are doing very well now. They have won their last 6 games straight and are now sitting 3rd on goal difference.

They can still finish top if they manage to beat strikers and Modbury.

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Juventus FC »

CLUB wrote:I just looked up last year team that he coached and most playing are in the under 19 this year.
any way i hope he is given the under 12 next year at adelaide City and he will show people like yourself what he can do as a coach.
Thanks Mark

AssistantCoach
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AssistantCoach »

CLUB wrote:I just looked up last year team that he coached and most playing are in the under 19 this year.
Look forward to him proving me wrong - but results don't show it all. If you have the best players you can still win games but it doesn't mean you are teaching the kids anything.

juniors
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by juniors »

hi all
i think that this topic was above the under 11 team in 2009 at Adelaide City.
I have just got a chance to read this myself today.
can you please leave me out of your petty talk about coaching.
If you do not like the way i coach, when you see me, tell me face to face.
thank you
Mark Zito

Killa Pass
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Killa Pass »

needplayers wrote:hi all
thank you
Mark Zito
Well said Mark, but they won't tell a coach face to face... most will gossip and moan on the side lines and on forums. :clown: :clown:
and don't worry about opinions especially when they are from Parents or disgruntled players let them moan on the side lines and in forums and just concentrate on the kids.

devils advocate
Squad Player
Squad Player

needplayers wrote:hi all
thank you
Mark Zito
I think you have all upset someone. How dare you use a public forum designed to express your opinion to express your opinion!
:lol: :lol: :lol: