Al Italia going Down.

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Al Italia going Down.

Post by Translator »

kinghenrik wrote: personally i don't feel the brits are being favoured. i have a frind in the police force who has been telling me of the many frustrated british coppers that have been brought over here with promises of better lives and better money only to find when they arrive that they have to start at the bottom and on the beat, at the back of the queue. eg. one bloke was an experienced diver in england and promised a training role over here. six months on he is still doing alternate shifts on the beat for about 20k a year less. the government is not racist it screws everyone of us equally. :D
Funny I talk to local cops and they have the complete opposite opinion.

Always two sides to the story I guess but I agree with the bold
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

Culprit878
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Culprit878 »

Translator wrote:Always two sides to the story I guess but I agree with the bold
Four, yours, theirs, an independent observation and what really happened.
The grass is greener on our side

KING HENRY V
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by KING HENRY V »

get a new name jerk

Culprit878
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Culprit878 »

KING HENRY V wrote:get a new name jerk
Who was that aimed at?
The grass is greener on our side

Reggina10Cozza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Reggina10Cozza »

kinghenrik wrote:
Reggina10Cozza wrote:no its because you are closet racists. You use the protection of your computer screens to vent your racist prejudice. In this case and especially on this forum it is directed at Italians; why? because the Italians have great success, and unlike Brazil or Germany who would respect, you all still view Italians as beneath you. And any Italian success makes your feel demeaned because its a race you feel superior too. You are disgusting, seriously people think racism and prejudice is better now in this country, however by means of online forums we see true colours. I am a proud Australian and my heart is with Australia, however if Italy play Australia again, I will support Italy because supporting Australia over Italy for me would be siding with typical racist mentalities. The saddest thing is members of this highly racist Australian community have little remorse and guilt for their attititudes, attitudes which are present among genocidal perpetrators in our world. You have no care that your culture based superiorority rants sound similar to mentalities of perpetrators in war torn countries who have wiped out complete segments of there country because of ignorant superiority based beliefs born on jelousy.[/quote

a concept i have never been able to grasp is why people refuse to leave their bigotted and bias views back in their home countries. another concept i never will grasp is how people who are born here still try to uphold their forefather's bigotted beliefs instead of realising that they are in australia because their parents/grandparents made the obvious decision that their futures would be much brighter here. then atleast we wouldn't have blokes like yourself making the outrageously insulting above mentioned comparisson.
ps. hawkesy got absolutely whooped in that discussion, great work translater :D :D

What is outrageous is the highly profitiably industry of Indian students studying at our Universities in jeopardy because of bashings to their students here, bashings bred from the racism and prejudice of our highly racist Australian community. You should try reading the paper yobbo instead of sleeping under it!

Reggina10Cozza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Reggina10Cozza »

kinghenrik wrote:
Reggina10Cozza wrote:no its because you are closet racists. You use the protection of your computer screens to vent your racist prejudice. In this case and especially on this forum it is directed at Italians; why? because the Italians have great success, and unlike Brazil or Germany who would respect, you all still view Italians as beneath you. And any Italian success makes your feel demeaned because its a race you feel superior too. You are disgusting, seriously people think racism and prejudice is better now in this country, however by means of online forums we see true colours. I am a proud Australian and my heart is with Australia, however if Italy play Australia again, I will support Italy because supporting Australia over Italy for me would be siding with typical racist mentalities. The saddest thing is members of this highly racist Australian community have little remorse and guilt for their attititudes, attitudes which are present among genocidal perpetrators in our world. You have no care that your culture based superiorority rants sound similar to mentalities of perpetrators in war torn countries who have wiped out complete segments of there country because of ignorant superiority based beliefs born on jelousy.[/quote
kinghenrik wrote:a concept i have never been able to grasp is why people refuse to leave their bigotted and bias views back in their home countries. another concept i never will grasp is how people who are born here still try to uphold their forefather's bigotted beliefs instead of realising that they are in australia because their parents/grandparents made the obvious decision that their futures would be much brighter here. then atleast we wouldn't have blokes like yourself making the outrageously insulting above mentioned comparisson.
ps. hawkesy got absolutely whooped in that discussion, great work translater :D :D

What is outrageous is the highly profitiably industry of Indian students studying at our Universities in jeopardy because of bashings to their students here, bashings bred from the racism and prejudice of our highly racist Australian community. You should try reading the paper yobbo instead of sleeping under it!

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

gerrard_8 wrote:
getborn wrote:
ruud wrote:*awaits obligatory 'we are champions of the world until 2010 and nothing can change that'* comment
id prefer to ask you the obligatory "how many have you won?"
i prefer the obligatory - "where were you born?"

this may or not apply to you, but it applies to a shiraz buttload of people on here who supports 'thier' country of parental decent than that of the one they were born in.
So i guess when your parents were on holiday in Africa while your mother was pregnant and had you in Ethiopia, youd be Ethopian right??? Even though your whiter than an Albino Polar Bear??? Get off the drugs gerrard, im Greek mate even though i was born in Australia, there is no ifs or buts about it. If i was Australian, id be a black Aboriginal and wouldnt be called a W.O.G :wink:
Im sick of this argument with you so called "dinkum aussies". Get used to the facts that you arent dinkum aussies, rather you are convicts who have purposely forgotten your English heritage because they sent you out here in balls and chains and you just happen to run the country and choose to call yourselves AUSTRALIAN. Thats the truh my friend. The other truth is that all of us NON-Aboriginals and NON-Torrens Strait Islanders are only linked to Australia via citizenship and thats friken it, everything else you believe is hoohaa and not worth the saliva you spend trying to convince yourself otherwise.

FFS :roll:
Hawkesy wrote:COLOSSUS...........Congratulations, you have won the title fair a square.

PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW WNID UP KING

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

shiraz Collossus with a return to the forum.

Anyway I agree with ya.

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

I don't totally agree with what Colossus has said below - just because you are not Aboriginal doesn't mean you are not Australian. And not all 'white' people in Australia are of English heritage or descendants of convicts, etc.

At the end of the day, people have a choice of who they support... you may be like Colossus and be Australian-born but consider yourself a Greek due to heritage. Personally, I am Australian-born with both parents born in Italy. I am Australian. I love my heritage and it is an important part of who I am, but I don't feel 'Italian' as such.

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

There's a clear cultural divided between people who call themselves Italian and have been living here since the 60's etc (including their off spring) and Italians that have only lived in Italy. I'd suspect it's the same for Greeks, personally noticed it while in Greece.

but each to their own, after all there are millions claiming to be of the Jedi faith :P
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

kinghenrik
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by kinghenrik »

kinghenrik wrote:a concept i have never been able to grasp is why people refuse to leave their bigotted and bias views back in their home countries. another concept i never will grasp is how people who are born here still try to uphold their forefather's bigotted beliefs instead of realising that they are in australia because their parents/grandparents made the obvious decision that their futures would be much brighter here. then atleast we wouldn't have blokes like yourself making the outrageously insulting above mentioned comparisson.
[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]
what so all of a sudden im a yobbo bacause i disagree with your over generalisation about the australian community. don't tar the majority with the same brush as those mindless hatefilled chardonnays committing those acts. people like yourself just prove that we can ALL be guilty of stereotypical ignorance. questioning a persons intelligence because his opinion differs to your own reeks of insecurity buddy. just a thought

kinghenrik
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by kinghenrik »

KING HENRY V wrote:get a new name jerk
no way kemo sabi, my reign now :wink: :wink:

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Aldo Serena wrote:I don't totally agree with what Colossus has said below - just because you are not Aboriginal doesn't mean you are not Australian. And not all 'white' people in Australia are of English heritage or descendants of convicts, etc.

At the end of the day, people have a choice of who they support... you may be like Colossus and be Australian-born but consider yourself a Greek due to heritage. Personally, I am Australian-born with both parents born in Italy. I am Australian. I love my heritage and it is an important part of who I am, but I don't feel 'Italian' as such.
Aldo, i dont need to consider, im not confused buddy. I look Greek, i eat Greek, i root Greek, i talk Greek, to put in plain English for you, i AM Greek and very proud of it. The fact i was born in Australia does NOT make me Australian. I guess if someone were in the future to be born on the moon they would be considered ALIENS or MOONWALKERS because they werent born where their parents were or they werent born from where they originate??? Come on mate, who are you trying to kid, if we were all Australian and considered Australian, you wouldnt be called a W.O.G or a DAGGO etc etc. Im pretty sure you play soccer for an Italian club, im pretty sure you eat Italian food at home, im pretty sure the majority of your friends are Italian, and im pretty sure you also (excuse the context and i apologise if your offended) but root Italian also.

My point is, you do majority of things the Italian way as i do them the Greek way. Why do you think that is??? Yes i follow the laws of the land like you do, i also respect the place i was born in like you do, and i love Adelaide like you do. However, that does NOT mean i am Australian but rather a Greek who was born here because of wars that almost destroyed the country i really come from. There, i think that is a better explanation so you can understand. In no way do hate this country, but i am not confused as to my identity, and i am not willing to tell porkies all because of what someone might think of me or say to me. If they dont like me for who and what i am, thats tough luck, they should 1st ask where they really come from before passing judgement on me or you or anyone else with a slightly darker or lighter skin tone than their own :wink:
Hawkesy wrote:COLOSSUS...........Congratulations, you have won the title fair a square.

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Translator wrote:There's a clear cultural divided between people who call themselves Italian and have been living here since the 60's etc (including their off spring) and Italians that have only lived in Italy. I'd suspect it's the same for Greeks, personally noticed it while in Greece.

but each to their own, after all there are millions claiming to be of the Jedi faith :P
And the divide is what exactly since your Greek and speak the language and understood it while in Greece? :roll:

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

yes colo, you are the only person who speaks Greek and could know anything abut the topic.

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

Colossus, you have totally missed my point. You see yourself as Greek, but others may see you as Australian (since you were born here, and I presume you have lived the majority of your life here). From your post, I believe you see me as Italian, whereas I see myself as Australian.

Ultimately, it is up to the individual. If you are Greek, then I understand and respect your view.

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

MG&Son
Star Player
Star Player

Post by MG&Son »

Reggina10Cozza wrote:What is outrageous is the highly profitiably industry of Indian students studying at our Universities in jeopardy because of bashings to their students here, bashings bred from the racism and prejudice of our highly racist Australian community. You should try reading the paper yobbo instead of sleeping under it!
My misses has been sexually harassed by two indian taxi drivers in the past year..i now sterotype them to be dirty peices of scum and trust none of them.

If ye cannae dae the bouncy you're a Tim!
If ye cannae dae the bouncy, cannae dae the bouncy,
Cannae dae the bouncy you're a Tim!

Reggina10Cozza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Reggina10Cozza »

MG&Son wrote:
Reggina10Cozza wrote:What is outrageous is the highly profitiably industry of Indian students studying at our Universities in jeopardy because of bashings to their students here, bashings bred from the racism and prejudice of our highly racist Australian community. You should try reading the paper yobbo instead of sleeping under it!
My misses has been sexually harassed by two indian taxi drivers in the past year..i now sterotype them to be dirty peices of scum and trust none of them.
I'm sorry for your pain, thats terrible.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Reggina10Cozza wrote:
MG&Son wrote:
I completly agree with you, i think we should judge a population of over a billion on 2 adelaidetaxi drivers.

I'm sorry for your pain, thats terrible.

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

Why then are the indians judging our whole population over a few blokes that bash them?

Works both ways.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

I don't like to stero type Indians in general, met some good ones, especialy those with an education... but Indian taxi drivers, deserve all the stero types they cop. They not only try and rip you off at every opportunity (in Melbourne it is actually quite ridiculous), but they will also take advantage of a girl if she intoxicated. Heard a few stories, they all involve Indians/Paki's... even "white" Taxi drivers don't turst them.

FWIW, I'm with Colossus, except replace the Greek bits, with Italian.

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

MG&Son wrote: My misses has been sexually harassed by two indian taxi drivers in the past year..i now sterotype them to be dirty peices of scum and trust none of them.
You dont have a misses :clown:
Feel Good Inc.

MG&Son
Star Player
Star Player

Post by MG&Son »

El Capitano wrote:
MG&Son wrote: My misses has been sexually harassed by two indian taxi drivers in the past year..i now sterotype them to be dirty peices of scum and trust none of them.
You dont have a misses :clown:
??

MG&Son
Star Player
Star Player

Post by MG&Son »

God is an Englishman if you want to be a bottle of shiraz prick about it, dont comment. I seriously wonder how many times you have dragged your sorry ass home nursing a black eye from your smartass mouth.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MG&Son wrote:God is an Englishman if you want to be a bottle of shiraz prick about it, dont comment. I seriously wonder how many times you have dragged your sorry ass home nursing a black eye from your smartass mouth.
suprisingly not that often, i'm pretty good an ducking and diving.

If you don't want an opinion on something, here's another little tip for you. Don't put it in the public domain.
:roll:

MG&Son
Star Player
Star Player

Post by MG&Son »

God is an Englishman wrote:
MG&Son wrote:God is an Englishman if you want to be a bottle of shiraz prick about it, dont comment. I seriously wonder how many times you have dragged your sorry ass home nursing a black eye from your smartass mouth.

If you don't want an opinion on something, here's another little tip for you. Don't put it in the public domain.
Heres a tip for you, run the other way if you ever see me.

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

MG&Son wrote:

MG&Son
Star Player
Star Player

Post by MG&Son »

Translator wrote:
MG&Son wrote:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MG&Son wrote:

I don't run from anybody but you really have to laugh about the little boy who wants to fight someone over an internet forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plenty of ways to find out exactly where I am, come and watch a game and have a wolf burger.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MG&Son wrote:Heres a tip for you, run the other way if you ever see me.
I don't run from anybody but you really have to laugh about the little boy who wants to fight someone over an internet forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plenty of ways to find out exactly where I am, come and watch a game and have a wolf burger.
Found this while searching for something else.

Just thought I would point out that you won't be able to get a wolf burger if you come to watch me now. However, the food is even better at my new club.

Feel free to pop along.