PASS CHECKS

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

PASS CHECKS

Post by club man »

HOW MANY CLUBS DO PASS CHECKS, we recently started to do them for all grades, it is truly AMAZING how many clubs do CHEAT!!

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: PASS CHECKS

Post by Di Canio »

I find it amazing that Maco's are whingeing about others cheating :shock:
I'm very happy to have moved to West Ham, because I can play for a better team than Sheffield Wednesday.
- Paolo Di Canio

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

De Canio i made a statement many clubs cheat when it comes to player passes i am not whingeing at all, so when have we cheated?

Kitchimo
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Kitchimo »

Only ever done it twice in my time at the club, both times when we knew the opposition was cheating.

There was a time this year when we played against a team in the Division 2 Reserves that our coach after the game commented, after seeing the opponent's team sheet, that they had played a player under the wrong card. The player's name that they had down on the sheet was someone he grew up playing with, and he didn't play against us that day. It didn't matter in the end because we won, but still.
http://www.oisc.com.au

Championships
A Grade: 1990, 1991, 1992, 2007, 2010
B Grade: 2001, 2007
C Grade: 2004, 2010
D Grade: 2009, 2010

Cups
A Grade: 1989
B Grade: 2002

JC5
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JC5 »

Di Canio wrote:I find it amazing that Maco's are whingeing about others cheating :shock:
i find it amazing that you single out one club like that, there are plenty of teams out there that try to get away with playing unregistered players

pecker
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by pecker »

we do it every week for our 1st team games.

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Between the Sticks »

Di Canio wrote:I find it amazing that Maco's are whingeing about others cheating :shock:
man i dont know what you have against the club but its your right to have an opinion and im cool with that but this statement is totally unwarranted.....we have never fielded players in my time not registered to play for the club but somehow i dont believe thats what you were referring to.....lets look at the main game last weekend and your linesman who blatantly raised his flag for offside when a few decisions werent even close but no complaints here....and your winning goal which even by the referrees own admission was offside but because our lineman got it wrong the ref allowed the goal because our liney is a SAASL ref aswell as doing club duties he, the ref, did not blow his whistle....

as for reserves well thats just not worth talking about because ive seen the displays by both your previous and current clubs but again i think everyones come to expect home team advantage in the b's... 8)
retired handy man!

blind_spot
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by blind_spot »

pecker wrote:we do it every week for our 1st team games.
Ha ha who do u play for....
Poli Suntem Noi!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaujKd58 ... re=related

Fortza Poli Timisoara C.V.U.C.S. !!!!!!

Lucky4some
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lucky4some »

IF YOU CANT WIN FAIRLY THEN IT ISNT WORTH WINNING :|
MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

blind_spot wrote:
:lol:

Rob Lozza
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rob Lozza »

If a Club gets caught, it deserves to have the result reversed (if it had won the match) and fined ($300?). Cheats out!

Funky Punk

Post by Funky Punk »

town crier wrote:
blind_spot wrote:
:lol:
Agree, pecker disguised his allegences well :lol:

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

handy_man wrote:
man i dont know what you have against the club but its your right to have an opinion and im cool with that but this statement is totally unwarranted.....we have never fielded players in my time not registered to play for the club but somehow i dont believe thats what you were referring to.....lets look at the main game last weekend and your linesman who blatantly raised his flag for offside when a few decisions werent even close but no complaints here....and your winning goal which even by the referrees own admission was offside but because our lineman got it wrong the ref allowed the goal because our liney is a SAASL ref aswell as doing club duties he, the ref, did not blow his whistle....

as for reserves well thats just not worth talking about because ive seen the displays by both your previous and current clubs but again i think everyones come to expect home team advantage in the b's... 8)
To be honest I do not have time and can't be bothered listing all the things that have happened that I have taken into consideration whilst forming an opinion of maco s.c but here’s a couple of things from last weekend. In the B's we had to substitute one of our best players and goal scorer after half an hour because your ref was clearly unfairly targeting him and it was obvious to all that he planned on sending him off. This is not the first time I have seen your ref become completely consumed with personal vendettas during a game.
Maco's equalised shortly after this with the aid of your ref awarding a 50 metre penalty :? Nice one Millsy :roll:. Not long into the second half we went ahead again, the ref was noting the goal when he realised he hadn't recorded the substitution that took place in the first half. He then proceeded to accuse our players of making a change at half time without notifying him, when we tried to explain his error he threatened to book us all. At this stage we could also hear Maco pres bitching from the sidelines to disallow the goal because of this discrepancy, nice work cubman as if he needs any encouragement to cheat. Luckily we dominated the second half and won otherwise Maco's constant cheating could have cost us.

something else that pissed me off was the old Maco that threatened some of our supporters with a knife and told us he was going to come back with a shot gun which was in his van.
I'm very happy to have moved to West Ham, because I can play for a better team than Sheffield Wednesday.
- Paolo Di Canio

kramerica
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by kramerica »

club man wrote:HOW MANY CLUBS DO PASS CHECKS, we recently started to do them for all grades, it is truly AMAZING how many clubs do CHEAT!!
At our club, we don't play unregistered/suspended players. As a general rule, we do a check the first game of the season, whomever we are playing and usually the last couple of games of the season.

You find usually carry over suspensions from previous season on the first game, and the last few games especially in the longer season divisions, you will get Fed players that have finished, looking for another game/run.

ozriel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ozriel »

club man wrote:HOW MANY CLUBS DO PASS CHECKS, we recently started to do them for all grades, it is truly AMAZING how many clubs do CHEAT!!
pass checks are for wussy mommas boys who probably dibby dobbed in their school days. just try and beat whatever team is out there and your win will feel all the more gratifying

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Between the Sticks »

To be honest I do not have time and can't be bothered listing all the things that have happened that I have taken into consideration whilst forming an opinion of maco s.c but here’s a couple of things from last weekend. In the B's we had to substitute one of our best players and goal scorer after half an hour because your ref was clearly unfairly targeting him and it was obvious to all that he planned on sending him off. This is not the first time I have seen your ref become completely consumed with personal vendettas during a game.
Maco's equalised shortly after this with the aid of your ref awarding a 50 metre penalty :? Nice one Millsy :roll:. Not long into the second half we went ahead again, the ref was noting the goal when he realised he hadn't recorded the substitution that took place in the first half. He then proceeded to accuse our players of making a change at half time without notifying him, when we tried to explain his error he threatened to book us all. At this stage we could also hear Maco pres bitching from the sidelines to disallow the goal because of this discrepancy, nice work cubman as if he needs any encouragement to cheat. Luckily we dominated the second half and won otherwise Maco's constant cheating could have cost us.

something else that pissed me off was the old Maco that threatened some of our supporters with a knife and told us he was going to come back with a shot gun which was in his van.[/quote]

well im sorry you feel that way about Millsy because he is probably more bias towards visiting teams than to us and usually overcompensates which costs us games. He dosent take crap from any players including our own and i can assure you he does not cheat. Ill be the first to admit he is over zealous at times but does his best to referree fairly. I wont go into particulars and turn this into a shcool yard finger pointing excersize and respect your opinion.

Regarding the last incident that bloke is not a Maco and although i didnt see what happened i was told that the threats were even made against our president so take it as a random act of stupidity not aimed deliberately at your club or individuals. It is not acceptable and has been dealt with. Alcohol and some people just dont mix.

Good luck today
retired handy man!

Rob Lozza
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rob Lozza »

I will stick up for the Macos here. Every time I have done one of their games, they have asked for player passes so why would they then field an ineligible player?

The referee is supposed to offer the player passes to the opposing team prior to kick-off and if they choose to accept the passes for a check, return them to the Referee during the half-time break. No line-ups, none of that sort of bullshit. It's in the competition rules and this is also ONE of the reasons why completed team sheets with player passes need to be handed to the Ref no later then 15 minutes before kick-off.

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

Rob Lozza wrote:I will stick up for the Macos here. Every time I have done one of their games, they have asked for player passes so why would they then field an ineligible player?
The referee is supposed to offer the player passes to the opposing team prior to kick-off and if they choose to accept the passes for a check, return them to the Referee during the half-time break. No line-ups, none of that sort of bullshit. It's in the competition rules and this is also ONE of the reasons why completed team sheets with player passes need to be handed to the Ref no later then 15 minutes before kick-off.
Who has suggested Maco's are fielding ineligable players :?:
- Paolo Di Canio

JC5
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JC5 »

Di Canio wrote:
Rob Lozza wrote:I will stick up for the Macos here. Every time I have done one of their games, they have asked for player passes so why would they then field an ineligible player?
Who has suggested Maco's are fielding ineligable players :?:

um Di Canio maybe??? cant you read what you wrote, second comment on this page?? something about how you find it amazing maso's complaining about cheating? without saying directly fielding ineligable players it seems to me thats what your trying to get at, if i am wrong please correct me :D

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

Yes you are wrong so ok I'll correct you. Read the rest of the topic numb nut.
- Paolo Di Canio

JC5
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JC5 »

Di Canio wrote:Yes you are wrong so ok I'll correct you. Read the rest of the topic numb nut.
haha you should take your IQ score (10) off the back of your strip

mustafa_sudzuka
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by mustafa_sudzuka »

Di Canio wrote:
handy_man wrote:

something else that pissed me off was the old Maco that threatened some of our supporters with a knife and told us he was going to come back with a shot gun which was in his van.
:lol: :lol: maco's started threatening people :lol: :lol:

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Pass Checks are almost always a waste of time

If your going to cheat

1) Play a suspended player in the B's
2) Put the suspended player on in the second half when cards are given back etc
3) Ethnic teams with large hard to spell surnames change a letter here or there

I'm sure there's quite a few others

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

[ :lol: :lol: maco's started threatening people :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Don't laugh he was one of your people not ours, a BOSNIAN!

PinchWeasel
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by PinchWeasel »

Knight7 wrote:Pass Checks are almost always a waste of time

If your going to cheat

che? :?
Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel.

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

Knight7 wrote:Pass Checks are almost always a waste of time

If your going to cheat

ti?