napoli v treviso

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

napoli v treviso

Post by getborn »

Napoli 4-2 Treviso

Napoli are the favourites to win Serie B this season and got off to a flying start in front of 45,000 fans. De Zerbi ran down the right flank and cross in for Cristian Bucchi’s sliding finish, then Grava took advantage of a weak Giuliatto backpass. Last year’s Capocannoniere Bucchi completed his brace with a penalty for Cottafava’s foul on Calaio. Treviso had a late surge to scare the San Paolo crowd, as in the space of 60 seconds they went from 3-0 down to 3-2 with Beghetto’s header and a Domizzi own goal. Drama is guaranteed with Napoli and Sam Dalla Bona netted a spectacular fourth on the volley from 30 metres into the top corner.
Scorers: Bucchi 30, pen 56 (N), Grava 43 (N), Beghetto 77 (T), Domizzi og 78 (T), Dalla Bona 79 (N)

condolences juventus.

Reggina Boy
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Reggina Boy »

I dont care even with the points penalty Juventus will win that league. They still have a team that would be competitive in the serie A so i dont reckon Napoli are going to pose a big problem to them.

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Post by getborn »

reggina boy FYI juve commenced their campaign with a one all draw

away to rimini which leaves them 19 points behind napoli.

that may pose a problem, surely?

Reggina Boy
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Reggina Boy »

Big deal, first rounds of th season. Juventus lost to reggina last year as well but still one the league, No serie B team will b ble to match it with Juve. Too quick, too strong, too good

Giallorossi
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Giallorossi »

Reggina Boy Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:36 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big deal, first rounds of th season. Juventus lost to reggina last year as well but still one the league, No serie B team will b ble to match it with Juve. Too quick, too strong, too good
Reggina Boy i would be more worried about reggina who lost last night to palermo and have a big point deduction to overcome...relegation beckons them! :D

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Post by getborn »

they need only play them twice over the course of the season and

19 points is a fairly large deficit. id say napoli should be safe provided

there are no disasters.

i think you will find that serie b is a very difficult league to progress

through, more physical and less skilful.

juve should be disposing of sides like rimini.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Even the most fervent Juve supporters recognise the massive challenge ahead of them and they prob wont play serie A till the year after next.

Condolences to the many juve supporters out there and..........

FORZA NAPOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Forza Napoli...... its getting brighter and brighter every minute!

born slippy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by born slippy »

Juve are in trouble, they have to win six games just to register in the positives and maybe lift off the bottom of the table. I agree with get born, juve should dispose of teams like Rimini, bcos when they come up against teams like Napoli, Genoa, Brescia and the likes, it will not be so easy for them.
Anyway Forza Napoli and as long as we are winning who really cares what Juve do.

arxidi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by arxidi »

born slippy wrote:Juve are in trouble, they have to win six games just to register in the positives and maybe lift off the bottom of the table. I agree with get born, juve should dispose of teams like Rimini, bcos when they come up against teams like Napoli, Genoa, Brescia and the likes, it will not be so easy for them.
Anyway Forza Napoli and as long as we are winning who really cares what Juve do.
all these yrs theyve been disposing of teams like roma, inter, etc....

idont think theyre gonna struggle too much v genoa, brescia, even napoli....

fair enuff they will drop points here nthere, and with the -17 or watever it was start they may find it hard to get promoted... but that don mean theyre gonna struggle....
everyone is entitled to my opinion

tsss

born slippy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by born slippy »

arxidi wrote:
born slippy wrote:Juve are in trouble, they have to win six games just to register in the positives and maybe lift off the bottom of the table. I agree with get born, juve should dispose of teams like Rimini, bcos when they come up against teams like Napoli, Genoa, Brescia and the likes, it will not be so easy for them.
all these yrs theyve been disposing of teams like roma, inter, etc....

idont think theyre gonna struggle too much v genoa, brescia, even napoli....

fair enuff they will drop points here nthere, and with the -17 or watever it was start they may find it hard to get promoted... but that don mean theyre gonna struggle....
lets not talk about what they've done in the past because we all know how reputable their last few years have been....
my point is that on current form if they can't beat Rimini they will find it more difficult against the above mentioned teams.
nov 10 from memory is the first time Napoli and Juve will meet this season.... time will tell

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

The team they have at the moment is not comparable to teams Juve has had in the past. I expect Juve to win the majority of their games this year, but will find it difficult to come to the San Paolo in front of a packed house and win. Remember, Napoli have already matched it with Juve twice this year (Trofeo Moretti, Coppa Italia). If you look at the starting lineups of Genoa and Napoli, they are definitely close to Juve. Also, you still have Trez and Camoranesi upsetting team morale...

Remember, the league is 42 games long and teams need to have good depth to win the title or get promoted.

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

Reggina10Cozza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Reggina10Cozza »

Reggina have -15 point penalty and due to the big fine from FIGC, had to sell their best players from last season and signed no one significant. I don't expect them to avoid relegation, I feel they are already planning to be financially sound to win the serie b next season, but anything could happen and rumour is Francesco Cozza is prepaired to walk out on Siena to join the club he captained last year, after Siena couldn't make agreements with Reggina in transfer window. Former U/21 Italian national team star Rolando Bianchi showed why former Italian U/21 coach Gentili recognised him as having a big future in the Italian senior side with a hatrick for Reggina, and if Reggina are demoted he will move on as he is a vital age and needs to stay in serie A. As for Napoli I would like to see them in serie a and it doesn't matter if they win the serie b league or not as long as they are in the top 3, any team that brings 60 000 fans to a game and helps other clubs profit from their fans dedication deserve the success they get.

El Pocho Lavezzi
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by El Pocho Lavezzi »

forza napoli... juve are no threat to napoli... -19 already hahahaha... FORZA MAGICA NAPOLI

King Henry Returns
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by King Henry Returns »

Napoli10....

were you not a Juventus supporter last season?
The smog level in Milan shot up by 200% on April 22, as millions of dusty Nerazzurri flags were taken out of the closet and waved wildly.

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

Check out Napoli's goals at http://www.calcionapolinews.com

Dalla Bona's goal is an absolute corker!!!

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Have you seen Bresciano's overhead? brilliant.

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

FORZA NAPOLI
TORNERAMO IN SERIE A 2007/2008

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

juventus to win the title easily without a doubt !!

born slippy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by born slippy »

ronaldo07 wrote:juventus to win the title easily without a doubt !!
you're a peanut.... try not to comment on topics that you have no idea about.

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

born slippy wrote:
ronaldo07 wrote:juventus to win the title easily without a doubt !!
you're a peanut.... try not to comment on topics that you have no idea about.

In That case - He should not Comment at all!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Whats all these condolences for Juve?? Who cares, I hope they go down to Serie C1... Camornesi and Trez dont want to play for them, but they can't leave (untiul January)... and they have Boumsong int heir team!! Boumsong... how is this bloke a capped player for France when he can't even control the ball in defence against Rimini?

On the other hand, Napoli have the players and resources to go far to getting promoted and even winning serie B... their defence looks very promising with Cannavaro and Domizzi most prominent... also I'm a big fan of Christian Bucchi, top scorer for Ascoli in their last serie B season!!!