Bosna

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Between the Sticks »

Bosnian Pitbull wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
Berbatov wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
#10 Shqiptar wrote:problems ahahhaah man youre a joke i think you should go and check the ladder..... as far as im concerned macos are going nowere and with that yes beograd is a good team, so far the best team we have played on the league but we are 3 points clear at the top with the next 3 games the hardest of the season so far
3 points is just one game....and your right maco's arent going anywhere and they certainy arent going to get kicked out of the league or change their name and start again a few times in the shitty lower divisions......they have won many titles and will be back amongst the best again soon.....what do bosna and black eagles have to brag about apart from crowd violence and thuggery??? nothing personal little man i havnt actually heard of any bad reports about your team :lol:
they've won many titles, have they? when and which titles?
have a look in the clubrooms last game and you'll see all the flags theyve won.....
hahahah if u call flags as your titles and trophies then we have plenty of them mate hahaahahah good luck with your next flag contest
the flags represent league and cup titles chihuaha......

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

#10 Shqiptar wrote:come on man we have won titles too and why do you think violence happens sometimes??? only we and bosna get blamed because we are an ethnic soccer club and the other teams its alright for them to be racist and stuff come on mate
let me tell you now...... ok youve won titles and noone can take that away.... and its not about you being ethnic clubs because we are an ethnic club as is beograd, croatia, pontians etc etc...... the difference is that everyone gets abused on the sideline and we all know that generally the home team linesman, refs tend to favour their own club and thats just life but you cant go abusing people for voicing their opinions and for shouting a bit of abuse at home officials....its just part of the game and not personal.......you will be fine if you eliminate that side of things from your respective clubs........ thats the best advice i can offer .....do with it what you like :wink:

Bosnian Pitbull
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bosnian Pitbull »

Handy_man wrote:
Bosnian Pitbull wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
Berbatov wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
#10 Shqiptar wrote:problems ahahhaah man youre a joke i think you should go and check the ladder..... as far as im concerned macos are going nowere and with that yes beograd is a good team, so far the best team we have played on the league but we are 3 points clear at the top with the next 3 games the hardest of the season so far
3 points is just one game....and your right maco's arent going anywhere and they certainy arent going to get kicked out of the league or change their name and start again a few times in the shitty lower divisions......they have won many titles and will be back amongst the best again soon.....what do bosna and black eagles have to brag about apart from crowd violence and thuggery??? nothing personal little man i havnt actually heard of any bad reports about your team :lol:
have a look in the clubrooms last game and you'll see all the flags theyve won.....
hahahah if u call flags as your titles and trophies then we have plenty of them mate hahaahahah good luck with your next flag contest

what..even if you come in last place COUGH MACEDONIA...im pretty sure you guys have alot of them..
hey handy hows that hand job going for out keeper..done yet..try is with the gloves on and dont forget to spit

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Bosnian Pitbull wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
Bosnian Pitbull wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
Berbatov wrote:
Handy_man wrote: 3 points is just one game....and your right maco's arent going anywhere and they certainy arent going to get kicked out of the league or change their name and start again a few times in the shitty lower divisions......they have won many titles and will be back amongst the best again soon.....what do bosna and black eagles have to brag about apart from crowd violence and thuggery??? nothing personal little man i havnt actually heard of any bad reports about your team :lol:

what..even if you come in last place COUGH MACEDONIA...im pretty sure you guys have alot of them..
hey handy hows that hand job going for out keeper..done yet..try is with the gloves on and dont forget to spit
no rex no flags for last place but we wont be last....only thing for certain is that both bosna and maco's will be agin in div 3 next year.....unless you guys manage to get yourselves kicked out of the leage AGAIN.....

lets see you do a better job in goals cujo..... i bet your knees would buckle at the first whistle :lol:

Bosnian Pitbull
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bosnian Pitbull »

Handy_man wrote:
Bosnian Pitbull wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
Bosnian Pitbull wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
Berbatov wrote: they've won many titles, have they? when and which titles?

no rex no flags for last place but we wont be last....only thing for certain is that both bosna and maco's will be agin in div 3 next year.....unless you guys manage to get yourselves kicked out of the leage AGAIN.....

lets see you do a better job in goals cujo..... i bet your knees would buckle at the first whistle :lol:
keep dreaming....Bosna are promoting and you know it..we'll give you 2 years but then the Black Eagles will be in div 3 and they will demolish you boys like the pigs you are..anyways we'll see you guys in round 18 for your relegation and our promotion

Ignite_10
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ignite_10 »

Handy_man wrote:
#10 Shqiptar wrote:come on man we have won titles too and why do you think violence happens sometimes??? only we and bosna get blamed because we are an ethnic soccer club and the other teams its alright for them to be racist and stuff come on mate
let me tell you now...... ok youve won titles and noone can take that away.... and its not about you being ethnic clubs because we are an ethnic club as is beograd, croatia, pontians etc etc...... the difference is that everyone gets abused on the sideline and we all know that generally the home team linesman, refs tend to favour their own club and thats just life but you cant go abusing people for voicing their opinions and for shouting a bit of abuse at home officials....its just part of the game and not personal.......you will be fine if you eliminate that side of things from your respective clubs........ thats the best advice i can offer .....do with it what you like :wink:
yeh i know wat u mean man but there are fights in all of other clubs as well and i understand the point of view your coming from...... i dont really know what to say because you cant control other people but its definetely not good but i admit we have copped it in terms of racism and other things as well

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

#10 Sphinctar... uve probably copped the worst amount of all the above due to the recent incidents wouldnt u agree?? I say just get on with it... i hear u lot are playing good football. Put all the other sh.ite aside and get on with it. good luck to yas
Pride - Honour - Respect
Manchester United Champions of England 06/07, 07/08 & 08/09
Manchester United Champions Of Europe 2008
Manchester United Champions Of the World 2009

Ignite_10
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ignite_10 »

Football_lad wrote:#10 Sphinctar... uve probably copped the worst amount of all the above due to the recent incidents wouldnt u agree?? I say just get on with it... i hear u lot are playing good football. Put all the other sh.ite aside and get on with it. good luck to yas
yeh football lad that is correct mate..... and thats what we have done all the boys realli concentrating on getting to the finish line

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

barbarez01 wrote:ye no cabernet ay why is this stupid macedonian talking to us anyways.. dicanio can talk cabernet to us coz we are next to each other on the ladder but you maco's cant talk cabernet coz you cvnts suck...
Actually we're above you, miles above you.
I'm very happy to have moved to West Ham, because I can play for a better team than Sheffield Wednesday.
- Paolo Di Canio

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

Dicanio wrote:
barbarez01 wrote:ye no cabernet ay why is this stupid macedonian talking to us anyways.. dicanio can talk cabernet to us coz we are next to each other on the ladder but you maco's cant talk cabernet coz you cvnts suck...
Actually we're above you, miles above you.
1 spot above us.. good work
Sejad Salihovic!!

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

7 points above. Soon to be 10
I'm very happy to have moved to West Ham, because I can play for a better team than Sheffield Wednesday.
- Paolo Di Canio

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

Berbatov wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
LOOK IN THE YEAR BOOK!!

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

I could be wrong here but haven't Maco's won the most number of Div 1 titles out of any club. I stand to be corrected because I think Vale, Inter and Gardens would be up there

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

Got a feeling Maco's have won about 4 and Inter have won about 11.
- Paolo Di Canio

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

Dicanio wrote:7 points above. Soon to be 10
soon to be 1 point.. in 2 weeks to be precise
Sejad Salihovic!!

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wishful thinking on your account I feel.
- Paolo Di Canio

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

Masos 5 DIV 1 TITLES

BOSNA NIL

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

Dicanio wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wishful thinking on your account I feel.
yes, yes it is.. :lol:
Sejad Salihovic!!

Dos Santos
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Dos Santos »

When do the Grove and Bosna meet next?

Should be good!!

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Bosnian Pitbull wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
Bosnian Pitbull wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
Bosnian Pitbull wrote:
Handy_man wrote: have a look in the clubrooms last game and you'll see all the flags theyve won.....

keep dreaming....Bosna are promoting and you know it..we'll give you 2 years but then the Black Eagles will be in div 3 and they will demolish you boys like the pigs you are..anyways we'll see you guys in round 18 for your relegation and our promotion
i think the rabies are affecting you now.....i never once said we were a stronger side than your lot but as a club ill be dead and buried before you get close to the achievements of the maco's....they are facts no fiction....

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Berbatov wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
the last title was sunday div 1 in 1999. the team went undefeated in the league and made it to the cup final. which was lost to the vale 1 nil. i know this because i play for maco that year. i do believe that was maco's 5th div 1 title. 5 more than bosna have ever won

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

how long has MACEDONIA UTD LIONS FC been around for?
Sejad Salihovic!!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

barbarez01 wrote:how long has MACEDONIA UTD LIONS FC been around for?
they won thier first title in 1974, then 76, 77, and 80 all as M.U findon. then in 99 just as M.U . they have also won the cup twice, in 76 and 82 and lets not forget the chicken cup in 2000. i hope that this helps you to understand the history that maco's have. they are down at the moment, but as one of the most successful amateur clubs in the past, i am sure they will get back up. now what exactly has bosna won :?:

King Ledley
Star Player
Star Player

Post by King Ledley »

onthepissagain wrote:
they won thier first title in 1974, then 76, 77, and 80 all as M.U findon. then in 99 just as M.U . they have also won the cup twice, in 76 and 82 and lets not forget the chicken cup in 2000. i hope that this helps you to understand the history that maco's have. they are down at the moment, but as one of the most successful amateur clubs in the past, i am sure they will get back up. now what exactly has bosna won :?:
they one div 3 about four yrs ago i think, but Bosna have only been around for 15 yrs max, still plenty of time and potential to win more trophys
Tromsø wrote:they've just put the 5th one in and the crowd is now giving it the 'are you arsenal in disguise?'

silentassasin
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by silentassasin »

bosna are only lucky to be where they are in div 3. if all our linesmen were as good as theirs, they would be lucky not to get relegated this year.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Berbatov wrote:
onthepissagain wrote:
they one div 3 about four yrs ago i think, but Bosna have only been around for 15 yrs max, still plenty of time and potential to win more trophys
you will note that i only included the div 1 stuff. think there were also a couple of div 2 titles along the way, not sure about div 3

King Ledley
Star Player
Star Player

Post by King Ledley »

onthepissagain wrote:
Berbatov wrote:
onthepissagain wrote:
you will note that i only included the div 1 stuff. think there were also a couple of div 2 titles along the way, not sure about div 3
yes but you also said " what exactly has Bosna won"
Tromsø wrote:they've just put the 5th one in and the crowd is now giving it the 'are you arsenal in disguise?'