Who has the best changerooms in the league???

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

Rob Lozza wrote:There are several candidates for the best but the worst is definitley Budapest's (now lengendary) lawnmower shed. Superbo.
qft

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

grouse n' ice wrote:
BULLDOG Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:19 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAVID JONES has nice ones but i'd have to say BRA'S AND THINGS take the cookie, oh i get it wrong type of changing rooms oops.
Oh no! Now your talking bulldog. Your spot on. B n' T's are top class! For some reason though they don't like you standing about outside them. I mean, phoning the police! For f**k sake. They didn't even give me time to take the stuff off!
i hear ya brother......a woman needs the honest opinion from a males point of view......yeah i didn't know the women but i took the time to offer my veiws on how they looked.well never again i tell ya.
onoir diomasack

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

BULLDOG wrote:
grouse n' ice wrote:
BULLDOG Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:19 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAVID JONES has nice ones but i'd have to say BRA'S AND THINGS take the cookie, oh i get it wrong type of changing rooms oops.
Oh no! Now your talking bulldog. Your spot on. B n' T's are top class! For some reason though they don't like you standing about outside them. I mean, phoning the police! For f**k sake. They didn't even give me time to take the stuff off!
i hear ya brother......a woman needs the honest opinion from a males point of view......yeah i didn't know the women but i took the time to offer my veiws on how they looked.well never again i tell ya.
you try to do the right thing, but do they appreciate it? no they dont.

adriano10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by adriano10 »

Salisbury Villa
MSSC Blue Eagles