Rangers v Celtic

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Post Reply
User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by God is an Englishman »

eagleboy wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:20 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:14 pm
Michael wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:11 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:41 am Good to see good prevailing over evil.
Well Said!
8)

I'd love to hear your opinion on how you think one are good and the other bad
Why would you ask someone an opinion on quoting something you said? ;-)

Veey simole really. He quoted me so he must agree that one is good and one is evil.

Many people have ignored this question as they cannot justify their opinions.

Do you think one is good and one is evil?
Image

User avatar
Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 1992
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by Michael »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:14 pm
Michael wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:11 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:41 am Good to see good prevailing over evil.
Well Said!
8)

I'd love to hear your opinion on how you think one are good and the other bad

One day, you may have the priviledge.....
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

User avatar
Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 1992
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by Michael »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:58 pm
eagleboy wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:20 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:14 pm
Michael wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:11 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:41 am Good to see good prevailing over evil.
Well Said!
8)

I'd love to hear your opinion on how you think one are good and the other bad
Why would you ask someone an opinion on quoting something you said? ;-)

Veey simole really. He quoted me so he must agree that one is good and one is evil.

Many people have ignored this question as they cannot justify their opinions.

Do you think one is good and one is evil?

Yes, Celtic is good
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by God is an Englishman »

Michael wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:57 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:58 pm
eagleboy wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:20 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:14 pm
Michael wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:11 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:41 am Good to see good prevailing over evil.
Well Said!
8)

I'd love to hear your opinion on how you think one are good and the other bad
Why would you ask someone an opinion on quoting something you said? ;-)

Veey simole really. He quoted me so he must agree that one is good and one is evil.

Many people have ignored this question as they cannot justify their opinions.

Do you think one is good and one is evil?

Yes, Celtic is good

I'd love to hear your opinion on how you think one are good and the other bad
Image

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4253
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 270 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by eagleboy »

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:58 pm
eagleboy wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:20 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:14 pm
Michael wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:11 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:41 am Good to see good prevailing over evil.
Well Said!
8)

I'd love to hear your opinion on how you think one are good and the other bad
Why would you ask someone an opinion on quoting something you said? ;-)

Veey simole really. He quoted me so he must agree that one is good and one is evil.

Many people have ignored this question as they cannot justify their opinions.

Do you think one is good and one is evil?
The answer is "Veey simole" :grin:

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by God is an Englishman »

eagleboy wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:28 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:58 pm
eagleboy wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:20 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:14 pm
Michael wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:11 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:41 am Good to see good prevailing over evil.
Well Said!
8)

I'd love to hear your opinion on how you think one are good and the other bad
Why would you ask someone an opinion on quoting something you said? ;-)

Veey simole really. He quoted me so he must agree that one is good and one is evil.

Many people have ignored this question as they cannot justify their opinions.

Do you think one is good and one is evil?
The answer is "Veey simole" :grin:
Let's hear it then.
Image

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4253
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 270 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by eagleboy »

God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:58 pm
eagleboy wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:28 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:58 pm
eagleboy wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:20 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:14 pm
Michael wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:11 pm

Well Said!
8)

I'd love to hear your opinion on how you think one are good and the other bad
Why would you ask someone an opinion on quoting something you said? ;-)

Veey simole really. He quoted me so he must agree that one is good and one is evil.

Many people have ignored this question as they cannot justify their opinions.

Do you think one is good and one is evil?
The answer is "Veey simole" :grin:
Let's hear it then.
Maybe you need this ;-)
F4EwKo2aAAE-3Aw.jpg
F4EwKo2aAAE-3Aw.jpg (41.45 KiB) Viewed 27850 times

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by God is an Englishman »

eagleboy wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:48 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:58 pm
eagleboy wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:28 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:58 pm
eagleboy wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:20 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:14 pm


I'd love to hear your opinion on how you think one are good and the other bad
Why would you ask someone an opinion on quoting something you said? ;-)

Veey simole really. He quoted me so he must agree that one is good and one is evil.

Many people have ignored this question as they cannot justify their opinions.

Do you think one is good and one is evil?
The answer is "Veey simole" :grin:
Let's hear it then.
Maybe you need this ;-)
F4EwKo2aAAE-3Aw.jpg

You appear to be avoiding the question.
Image

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1401
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by thebeautifulgame »

Whilst you appear to have avoided an education and seem to be a Veey simole individual! ;-)

You can't educate those that don't want to be educated.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by God is an Englishman »

thebeautifulgame wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:33 am Whilst you appear to have avoided an education and seem to be a Veey simole individual! ;-)

You can't educate those that don't want to be educated.

A typo is not an education concern.

You appear to have missed the question.
Image

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1401
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by thebeautifulgame »

God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:29 am
thebeautifulgame wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:33 am Whilst you appear to have avoided an education and seem to be a Veey simole individual! ;-)

You can't educate those that don't want to be educated.

A typo is not an education concern.

You appear to have missed the question.
And you appear to be talking to the wrong individual- I have never stated or agreed that one club is good and the other club is evil. There is good and bad in every club- just like there is good and bad in every individual. That is lesson number one but you may not want to accept that, hence the not wanting to be educated.

And please save me the bull about Celtic supporters- if you keep prattling on about the same old same old I may have to
give you a history lesson again. Then again you refuse to accept certain facts when it suits your agenda, so there is little point in me mentioning the atrocities of your British Government.

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4253
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 270 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by eagleboy »

After trying to get Arnie to coach them, Hibs appear to have settled on another current Aussie coach abeit a scot.

Mariners coach Nick Montgomery favoured to be named as Hibernian’s new manager


https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/sp ... 57c59762c9

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by God is an Englishman »

thebeautifulgame wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:58 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:29 am
thebeautifulgame wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:33 am Whilst you appear to have avoided an education and seem to be a Veey simole individual! ;-)

You can't educate those that don't want to be educated.

A typo is not an education concern.

You appear to have missed the question.
And you appear to be talking to the wrong individual- I have never stated or agreed that one club is good and the other club is evil. There is good and bad in every club- just like there is good and bad in every individual. That is lesson number one but you may not want to accept that, hence the not wanting to be educated.

And please save me the bull about Celtic supporters- if you keep prattling on about the same old same old I may have to
give you a history lesson again. Then again you refuse to accept certain facts when it suits your agenda, so there is little point in me mentioning the atrocities of your British Government.

I'd love you try and give me a history lesson. When was the first one?
Image

User avatar
Royal Blues
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:49 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by Royal Blues »

You're more boring than Millwall :P

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by God is an Englishman »

Royal Blues wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:52 pm You're more boring than Millwall :P

What do you find boring about Millwall?
Image

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4253
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 270 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by eagleboy »

GIAE looks like one of your ex Millwall thugs is in the running for the Rangers job.


https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foo ... source=nba


Kevin Muscat 'delay' explained?
Kenny Miller insists that the Rangers board will have to see Kevin Muscat “face to face” to decide if he is the right man to replace Michael Beale.

The Yokohama F Marinos boss has spoken to the Ibrox decision-makers online while he looks to lead the J-League champions to further success.

But Miller told Clyde 1 Superscoreboard James Bisgrove and the board may want to meet the Australian before handing him the job.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by God is an Englishman »

eagleboy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:47 pm GIAE looks like one of your ex Millwall thugs is in the running for the Rangers job.


https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foo ... source=nba


Kevin Muscat 'delay' explained?
Kenny Miller insists that the Rangers board will have to see Kevin Muscat “face to face” to decide if he is the right man to replace Michael Beale.

The Yokohama F Marinos boss has spoken to the Ibrox decision-makers online while he looks to lead the J-League champions to further success.

But Miller told Clyde 1 Superscoreboard James Bisgrove and the board may want to meet the Australian before handing him the job.

The only thing that disappoints me about that is that he wouldn't be available for the Millwall job.
Image

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain
Posts: 5188
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:11 pm
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by bloodypassit »

Dont worry GIAE ... Rangers have appointed Philippe Clement

Muscat still available for Millwall

User avatar
Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 1992
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by Michael »

Muscat is a great coach, he would of turned things around at Rangers!
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1401
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by thebeautifulgame »

Michael wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:49 pm Muscat is a great coach, he would of turned things around at Rangers!
That's a big call, though you are entitled to your opinion. Though I believe Muscat is a decent coach, I think Celtic will only get stronger domestically. Don't know that much about Clement but as he is an ex Belgian international he will certainly get the respect of his players.

Rangers look to have squandered money by the hiring and firing of Beale (not to mention his signings), it will be up to Clement to instil the confidence and determination to challenge Celtic. They might get an initial uplift from the appointment of a new manager but I could see it being a tough gig.

As for Muscat, he will get a big move in the future- though it would be a demotion if it is Millwall F.C. ;-).

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1401
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by thebeautifulgame »

Very brief opinion before the game today at Celtic Park:

Rangers are the form team in Scotland at the moment and new boss Clement has instilled confidence and belief in his players. They seem a more solid unit and though they are hardly unbeatable, my team may find them a hard nut to crack.
Though Celtic have dominated in most domestic games, their goals to goal attempts ratio this season has been pretty woeful.

Celtic have been wasteful in front of goal and are shaky at the back. Kyogo has lost form, Meada has recently returned to the team after injury but looked rusty last week, whilst Hatate misses out due to a long term injury. Young Stephen Welsh replaces Carter- Vickers in central defence due to the latter picking up a knock last week.

Would normally be quietly confident v Rangers at home but for me this one feels a little different. Rangers seem to be a bit more solid than Celtic at the minute so it will be interesting to see how the game unfolds. Rodgers will demand no less than the three points up for grabs but that in itself could prove their undoing as Rangers could expose them on the break.

Head says that Rangers might sneak it but my heart says 2-1 to Celtic. Come on the hoops!

User avatar
Trần Lệ Xuân
Ball Boy
Ball Boy
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by Trần Lệ Xuân »

Nice to see the good prevail over the evil.

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4253
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 270 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by eagleboy »

thebeautifulgame wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:43 pm Very brief opinion before the game today at Celtic Park:

Rangers are the form team in Scotland at the moment and new boss Clement has instilled confidence and belief in his players. They seem a more solid unit and though they are hardly unbeatable, my team may find them a hard nut to crack.
Though Celtic have dominated in most domestic games, their goals to goal attempts ratio this season has been pretty woeful.

Celtic have been wasteful in front of goal and are shaky at the back. Kyogo has lost form, Meada has recently returned to the team after injury but looked rusty last week, whilst Hatate misses out due to a long term injury. Young Stephen Welsh replaces Carter- Vickers in central defence due to the latter picking up a knock last week.

Would normally be quietly confident v Rangers at home but for me this one feels a little different. Rangers seem to be a bit more solid than Celtic at the minute so it will be interesting to see how the game unfolds. Rodgers will demand no less than the three points up for grabs but that in itself could prove their undoing as Rangers could expose them on the break.

Head says that Rangers might sneak it but my heart says 2-1 to Celtic. Come on the hoops!
The heart wins. Good game by Celtics but they have lost their forward flair that Ange had. I have lost faith in Rodgers although injuries to top player haven't helped.
All the match goals were top class. Kyogo just loves to score against Rangers.
As an opposition supporter I rate James Tavernier highly. Should have played at a better club.


https://twitter.com/samina_monaghan/sta ... -stands%2F

User avatar
Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman
Posts: 60315
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by Bomber »

Neck and neck now. ;-)
Ignore this signature

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1401
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by thebeautifulgame »

Bomber wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:42 pm Neck and neck now. ;-)
Wow!- you've crawled out of the woodwork and jumped back on the wagon. Good to know you are still interested. ;-)

On a more serious note- I am genuinely glad to see that Celtic are being seriously challenged. The down side is Rangers have not improved much but they do have a more able manager on board, whilst Celtic have stumbled badly and are a shadow of their former selves. Not going to devalue the challenge from Rangers as they deserve credit for pulling back an eight point deficit. Only major gripe on my part is the arrogance of the Celtic Board - they love to go public about how much money they have in the bank and then part with very little. Piss poor attitude and it could come back to bite them.

Almost as if they want Rodgers to take a tumble- he must be privately seething at them.

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4253
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 270 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by eagleboy »

thebeautifulgame wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:11 pm
Bomber wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:42 pm Neck and neck now. ;-)
Wow!- you've crawled out of the woodwork and jumped back on the wagon. Good to know you are still interested. ;-)

On a more serious note- I am genuinely glad to see that Celtic are being seriously challenged. The down side is Rangers have not improved much but they do have a more able manager on board, whilst Celtic have stumbled badly and are a shadow of their former selves. Not going to devalue the challenge from Rangers as they deserve credit for pulling back an eight point deficit. Only major gripe on my part is the arrogance of the Celtic Board - they love to go public about how much money they have in the bank and then part with very little. Piss poor attitude and it could come back to bite them.

Almost as if they want Rodgers to take a tumble- he must be privately seething at them.
The summer signings have been poor with Luis Palma the best. The outs have been hard to replace plus Kyogo has not been at his best for most. Injuries to key players as well.

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1401
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by thebeautifulgame »

eagleboy wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:18 pm
thebeautifulgame wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:11 pm
Bomber wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:42 pm Neck and neck now. ;-)
Wow!- you've crawled out of the woodwork and jumped back on the wagon. Good to know you are still interested. ;-)

On a more serious note- I am genuinely glad to see that Celtic are being seriously challenged. The down side is Rangers have not improved much but they do have a more able manager on board, whilst Celtic have stumbled badly and are a shadow of their former selves. Not going to devalue the challenge from Rangers as they deserve credit for pulling back an eight point deficit. Only major gripe on my part is the arrogance of the Celtic Board - they love to go public about how much money they have in the bank and then part with very little. Piss poor attitude and it could come back to bite them.

Almost as if they want Rodgers to take a tumble- he must be privately seething at them.
The summer signings have been poor with Luis Palma the best. The outs have been hard to replace plus Kyogo has not been at his best for most. Injuries to key players as well.
Agreed eagleboy, was going to mention the injuries and loss of form by Kyogo but it would sound like poor excuses. It only highlights that players are not robots but are human beings who react positively and negatively to their situations, environment etc.

For example- look at young Liel Abada. He has been through a tough time with injuries and now he must feel so 'unloved' by the Celtic support due to the situation in Gaza. Just a young lad who has ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Think it is inevitable that he will leave at some point in the near future.

Situations like this have an impact on motivation and team moral- and Rodgers will be well aware of this. Rangers are no world beaters by any stretch of the imagination but they could well be number one in Glasgow this season if Celtic don't get the proverbial finger out their ass. The momentum is with them and their new boss but don't discount Rodgers and Celtic yet as they search for a positive reaction. Don't forget that Rodgers has the know-how and experience v Rangers and his record speaks for itself: Played 15- won 12, drew 2 and lost 1.

User avatar
Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 1992
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by Michael »

Ranges Vs Celtic game will decide the title, at Ibrox - how exciting!
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1401
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by thebeautifulgame »

Michael wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:49 pm Ranges Vs Celtic game will decide the title, at Ibrox - how exciting!
With all respect, I don't think so. Celtic have won both league games v Rangers this season yet trail them by two points.
Celtic will drop more points as they are not firing up front and are always prone to leak soft goals.

Rangers have been more consistent against the other teams than Celtic and the way it is going it looks like Celtic are going in to freefall. Rangers to win the title with a few points to spare, maybe even ten or there about! :crazy:

Stating the obvious, but something is far wrong at Celtic. I would say the scrooges that hold the purse strings are the main culprits, though the players and manager should also take responsibility- not good enough!

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4253
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 270 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by eagleboy »

thebeautifulgame wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:00 pm
Michael wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:49 pm Ranges Vs Celtic game will decide the title, at Ibrox - how exciting!
With all respect, I don't think so. Celtic have won both league games v Rangers this season yet trail them by two points.
Celtic will drop more points as they are not firing up front and are always prone to leak soft goals.

Rangers have been more consistent against the other teams than Celtic and the way it is going it looks like Celtic are going in to freefall. Rangers to win the title with a few points to spare, maybe even ten or there about! :crazy:

Stating the obvious, but something is far wrong at Celtic. I would say the scrooges that hold the purse strings are the main culprits, though the players and manager should also take responsibility- not good enough!
I only watched the second half but Celtics defending was woeful. Their exit out was schoolboy. In attack they set up so many chances but finishing is hopeless, I agree they will drop points as they are playing poor. Rogers is a disappointment to me as well. I think Angeball spoiled the club.

Post Reply