Sad news at Millwall

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Post Reply
User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Sad news at Millwall

Post by God is an Englishman »

RIP John Berylson

Best chairman we've ever had
Image

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:28 pm
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Sad news at Millwall

Post by predrag »

Berylson gave the club stability since 2006,what now?

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Sad news at Millwall

Post by God is an Englishman »

predrag wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:48 pm Berylson gave the club stability since 2006,what now?
Wish I had the answer to that question.

Been on my mind all day.
Image

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 7551
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:03 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Sad news at Millwall

Post by Old Master »

God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:28 pm
predrag wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:48 pm Berylson gave the club stability since 2006,what now?
Wish I had the answer to that question.

Been on my mind all day.
His son has taken over in his place according to a friend of mine who lives near the Millwall club stadium.
The older I get the better I was.


FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Sad news at Millwall

Post by God is an Englishman »

Old Master wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:21 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:28 pm
predrag wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:48 pm Berylson gave the club stability since 2006,what now?
Wish I had the answer to that question.

Been on my mind all day.
His son has taken over in his place according to a friend of mine who lives near the Millwall club stadium.
Your friend is correct, he reads the news well.
Image

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 7551
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:03 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Sad news at Millwall

Post by Old Master »

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:22 pm
Old Master wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:21 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:28 pm
predrag wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:48 pm Berylson gave the club stability since 2006,what now?
Wish I had the answer to that question.

Been on my mind all day.
His son has taken over in his place according to a friend of mine who lives near the Millwall club stadium.
Your friend is correct, he reads the news well.
He emailed me before the news broke as he is a Milllwall supporter (sadly). since moved down that end of the world.
The older I get the better I was.


FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Sad news at Millwall

Post by God is an Englishman »

Old Master wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:00 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:22 pm
Old Master wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:21 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:28 pm
predrag wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:48 pm Berylson gave the club stability since 2006,what now?
Wish I had the answer to that question.

Been on my mind all day.
His son has taken over in his place according to a friend of mine who lives near the Millwall club stadium.
Your friend is correct, he reads the news well.
He emailed me before the news broke as he is a Milllwall supporter (sadly). since moved down that end of the world.
In that case, well done to him for working out that a persons heir would tale over his assets.
Image

Post Reply