Postecoglou to Tottenham

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

User avatar
GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 9165
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:53 am
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:57 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:59 am
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:50 am
Bomber wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:57 am For the novices out there, in GIAE's world, your question must be in the form of a quoted post, so that the person being asking the question and to whom directed, is clearly identifiable. :thumbup:

Play on.
He's a shït talker, that's his world. Keep that in mind when interacting with him and his world makes more sense.
Yet when asked (many times) you have failed to be able to give a simple example of this.

It seems your comment should be reversed.
This forum is peppered with examples.

People can see for themselves.

I'm not trying to convince you, it's difficult to convince a shît talker that they are a shît talker.
Another failure to provide an example. Seriously, this is far too easy.
You just keep winning :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:34 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:53 am
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:57 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:59 am
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:50 am
Bomber wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:57 am For the novices out there, in GIAE's world, your question must be in the form of a quoted post, so that the person being asking the question and to whom directed, is clearly identifiable. :thumbup:

Play on.
He's a shït talker, that's his world. Keep that in mind when interacting with him and his world makes more sense.
Yet when asked (many times) you have failed to be able to give a simple example of this.

It seems your comment should be reversed.
This forum is peppered with examples.

People can see for themselves.

I'm not trying to convince you, it's difficult to convince a shît talker that they are a shît talker.
Another failure to provide an example. Seriously, this is far too easy.
You just keep winning :thumbup:
It's tough at the top. Aussies have this tall poppy syndrome and look to knock people like me (their betters) down.
Image

User avatar
GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 9165
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:49 pm
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:34 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:53 am
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:57 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:59 am
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:50 am

He's a shït talker, that's his world. Keep that in mind when interacting with him and his world makes more sense.
Yet when asked (many times) you have failed to be able to give a simple example of this.

It seems your comment should be reversed.
This forum is peppered with examples.

People can see for themselves.

I'm not trying to convince you, it's difficult to convince a shît talker that they are a shît talker.
Another failure to provide an example. Seriously, this is far too easy.
You just keep winning :thumbup:
It's tough at the top. Aussies have this tall poppy syndrome and look to knock people like me (their betters) down.
There's your example :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4228
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by Cooper »

Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:38 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:49 pm
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:34 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:53 am
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:57 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:59 am
Yet when asked (many times) you have failed to be able to give a simple example of this.

It seems your comment should be reversed.
This forum is peppered with examples.

People can see for themselves.

I'm not trying to convince you, it's difficult to convince a shît talker that they are a shît talker.
Another failure to provide an example. Seriously, this is far too easy.
You just keep winning :thumbup:
It's tough at the top. Aussies have this tall poppy syndrome and look to knock people like me (their betters) down.
There's your example :thumbup:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:38 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:49 pm
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:34 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:53 am
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:57 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:59 am
Yet when asked (many times) you have failed to be able to give a simple example of this.

It seems your comment should be reversed.
This forum is peppered with examples.

People can see for themselves.

I'm not trying to convince you, it's difficult to convince a shît talker that they are a shît talker.
Another failure to provide an example. Seriously, this is far too easy.
You just keep winning :thumbup:
It's tough at the top. Aussies have this tall poppy syndrome and look to knock people like me (their betters) down.
There's your example :thumbup:

I said an example of me talking cabernet, that's me speaking the truth.

Easy mistake to make, try again.
Image

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 8835
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by MegaBonus »

Jedinak to Spurs
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

MegaBonus wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:11 pm Jedinak to Spurs

Why would spurs bother with him?
Image

User avatar
haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3331
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by haywood djablowme »

Bye bye Harry :wave:
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by Nice One Cyril »

haywood djablowme wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:59 pm Bye bye Harry :wave:
All this noise is paper talk because he's got one year left on his contract and Levy is doing his usual "I won't sell for any amount" BS, there's no way he'll write off that much cash next year, but I have still not heard a single word or direct quote from Kane saying what he actually wants. He's got another kid on the way, seems like a thoroughly decent bloke, more money than he'll ever need and IMO, even if he wants to stay in England, Spurs should take the money and let him go, just not to Arsenal or Chelsea, anywhere else I'd be fine with.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1400
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by thebeautifulgame »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:55 am
haywood djablowme wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:59 pm Bye bye Harry :wave:
All this noise is paper talk because he's got one year left on his contract and Levy is doing his usual "I won't sell for any amount" BS, there's no way he'll write off that much cash next year, but I have still not heard a single word or direct quote from Kane saying what he actually wants. He's got another kid on the way, seems like a thoroughly decent bloke, more money than he'll ever need and IMO, even if he wants to stay in England, Spurs should take the money and let him go, just not to Arsenal or Chelsea, anywhere else I'd be fine with.
Agree 100% he will leave but anybody's guess where he will end up, just got a hunch he will go to Man Utd.
Maybe gives Ange the money to afford Kyogo! :lol: ;-)

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1400
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by thebeautifulgame »

Looking like big Harry could be off to Bayern Munich as it has been reported they have come back with an improved offer, though he might scupper the deal himself if he doesn't fancy it.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by Nice One Cyril »

thebeautifulgame wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:35 am Looking like big Harry could be off to Bayern Munich as it has been reported they have come back with an improved offer, though he might scupper the deal himself if he doesn't fancy it.
Still not a single word from HK himself, he hasn't even ruled out re-signing yet.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 19346
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Back on the subject, at least Ange (too hard to keep typing his surname) has identified our weaknesses (which were glaringly obvious) and has moved to address them. More than the previous two managers could do.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 8835
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by MegaBonus »

Unread post by Nice One Cyril » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:37 am

Still not a single word from HK himself, he hasn't even ruled out re-signing yet.
players won't say anything unless they want to force the move. If he jumps too early and no deal is negotiated, he won't endear himself to the fans.
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

MegaBonus wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Unread post by Nice One Cyril » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:37 am

Still not a single word from HK himself, he hasn't even ruled out re-signing yet.
players won't say anything unless they want to force the move. If he jumps too early and no deal is negotiated, he won't endear himself to the fans.

Paul Ince at west ham
Image

Post Reply