FOXTEL Issues

Forum for the discussion of music, video and photography related topics

Moderators: adam, Forum Admins

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

FOXTEL Issues

Post by eagleboy »

Just a question for any of you. Do any of you have fox IQ5 or similar?

I have a few issues recording Fox and a few shows on the news network and am curious if you have noticed similar Issues. I have rung Foxtel up a few times and after calls issues appear fixed only to return.
The issue is
I can record a show and can watch it within say 1-2hrs of it being recorded but after a time period it is not viewable anymore.
This does not happen with say footy or movies or commercial channels. It might be that they are on different networks .
btw my Foxtel is cable (nbn) on a Telstra plan not satellite. It uses a Telstra modem not Foxtel modem. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Re: FOXTEL Issues

Post by ozzie owl »

eagleboy wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:29 pm Just a question for any of you. Do any of you have fox IQ5 or similar?

I have a few issues recording Fox and a few shows on the news network and am curious if you have noticed similar Issues. I have rung Foxtel up a few times and after calls issues appear fixed only to return.
The issue is
I can record a show and can watch it within say 1-2hrs of it being recorded but after a time period it is not viewable anymore.
This does not happen with say footy or movies or commercial channels. It might be that they are on different networks .
btw my Foxtel is cable (nbn) on a Telstra plan not satellite. It uses a Telstra modem not Foxtel modem. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Finally got rid of Foxtel after World Cup, and to be honest haven't missed it. We had IQ4 and constantly had issues and it was overpriced for what you got.

The Bourne Identity
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: FOXTEL Issues

Post by The Bourne Identity »

Haven't had foxtel since the nineties.
I can't put my finger on it but I think my avatar looks like Jay Walking.