Blackpool causing trouble AGAIN

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Post Reply
User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Blackpool causing trouble AGAIN

Post by God is an Englishman »

Known trouble makers, Blackpool, causing trouble again. Game had to be stopped 3 times as objects that were thrown onto the pitch by Blackpool fans were removed.

Luckily the 12 man Blackpool were no match for Millwall who continue their run for the play offs.
Image

Con M
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3200
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Blackpool causing trouble AGAIN

Post by Con M »

God is an Englishman wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:46 am Known trouble makers, Blackpool, causing trouble again. Game had to be stopped 3 times as objects that were thrown onto the pitch by Blackpool fans were removed.

Luckily the 12 man Blackpool were no match for Millwall who continue their run for the play offs.
Thought you were against play offs. Strictly first past the post for you, wasn’t it?

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Blackpool causing trouble AGAIN

Post by God is an Englishman »

Con M wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:11 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:46 am Known trouble makers, Blackpool, causing trouble again. Game had to be stopped 3 times as objects that were thrown onto the pitch by Blackpool fans were removed.

Luckily the 12 man Blackpool were no match for Millwall who continue their run for the play offs.
Thought you were against play offs. Strictly first past the post for you, wasn’t it?
Absolutely.
Image

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Blackpool causing trouble AGAIN

Post by God is an Englishman »

Forgot about the pitch invasion that delayed the start of the 2nd half as well.

Mindless Blackpool neanderthals.
Image

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2886
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 3:04 pm
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Blackpool causing trouble AGAIN

Post by theorakle »

God is an Englishman wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:38 am Forgot about the pitch invasion that delayed the start of the 2nd half as well.

Mindless Blackpool neanderthals.
millwall had their own neanderthals in the 50s giae. unfortunately some clowns go to games to cause trouble shame hey. :thumbdown:

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 7555
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:03 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Blackpool causing trouble AGAIN

Post by Old Master »

theorakle wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:54 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:38 am Forgot about the pitch invasion that delayed the start of the 2nd half as well.

Mindless Blackpool neanderthals.
millwall had their own neanderthals in the 50s giae. unfortunately some clowns go to games to cause trouble shame hey. :thumbdown:
Its been the same at Blackpool ever since Maggie Thatcher deported all those London Druggies and Dole Bludgers to the Blackpool area in the late Seventies and mid Eighties.

It used be a quiet, peaceful place after all the tourists went away after the illuminations and until around Easter each year, but now its violence and drugs all year round.. :idea:
The older I get the better I was.


FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Blackpool causing trouble AGAIN

Post by God is an Englishman »

Old Master wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:32 pm
theorakle wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:54 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:38 am Forgot about the pitch invasion that delayed the start of the 2nd half as well.

Mindless Blackpool neanderthals.
millwall had their own neanderthals in the 50s giae. unfortunately some clowns go to games to cause trouble shame hey. :thumbdown:
Its been the same at Blackpool ever since Maggie Thatcher deported all those London Druggies and Dole Bludgers to the Blackpool area in the late Seventies and mid Eighties.

It used be a quiet, peaceful place after all the tourists went away after the illuminations and until around Easter each year, but now its violence and drugs all year round.. :idea:

A while ago I told you that Blackpool was a cabernet hole, you denied it. Good to see you now agree.
Image

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2886
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 3:04 pm
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Blackpool causing trouble AGAIN

Post by theorakle »

i loved blackpool. had my honeymoon with my first wife there. we stayed at the mancester hotel near blackpool tower and met reg dixon and ernie taylor. as a teenager i was often there during summer.good place to meet girls. good years good times good memories. :roll: :thumbup:

Post Reply