Updates on Fox Sports Pulse for Women's Reserves PS4 NPL SA

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

MuddySocks
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Updates on Fox Sports Pulse for Women's Reserves PS4 NPL SA

Post by MuddySocks »

Does anyone know why the Women's Reserves results and stats are not being updated properly on http://www.foxsportspulse.com/comp_info ... 3-0&pool=1

Seriously it's ridiculous, what's the point of putting up the results from one team and not the other? I think it's a bit of a kick in the guts to the Reserve girls, where is the respect? :roll:

united92
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Updates on Fox Sports Pulse for Women's Reserves PS4 NPL

Post by united92 »

Well the coaches/team managers of every club should be entering their results in anyway. Perhaps it's their fault for not entering the results properly.

MuddySocks
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by MuddySocks »

I doubt it, it's quite consistent with each match having at least one teams results missing in both round 1 and round 2. Not sure if its a website or server error but it should be fixed.

united92
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by united92 »

If it was a website or server error the whole of Fox Sports Pulse would be affected. The NPL and any results of the Social Divisions I've looked at don't have the problem...

MuddySocks
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by MuddySocks »

Well that's my point proven - that the Reserve's stats and results aren't of high priority to anyone to be published properly, and if it is "the clubs fault" why isn't this being chased up!

united92
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by united92 »

If the Reserves weren't of high priority, one would think that the Social Divisions would be of less priority. And seeing as a lot of those results are correct, one would assume that it's because those clubs have entered their results correctly. Perhaps contact the Federation and ask them to follow up on your issue?