Adelaide Utd Soccer School

Are you a player or coach looking for a new club? Are you a club looking for new players or coaches? This forum is for posting messages for those looking for players, coaches or clubs including details of any clubs upcoming trials.
We encourage the distribution of any information posted in this forum to schools etc.
Users can post announcements in this forum and can lock their own topics.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, Judge Judy, COLOSSUS, Forum Admins

soccer_2015
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Adelaide Utd Soccer School

Post by soccer_2015 »

Has anyone registered their child in the Adelaide United Football School? I've been considering registering my son but am still undecided. Does anyone know who will be coaching, ratios of kids to coaches etc? As far as I'm aware there is no enrolment limit/cap on clinic size, and there has been a bit of advertising of late. I wonder what the kids would gain from it vs a standard (and a lot cheaper) clinic ran at a suburban club. It's a lot of money to commit upfront without knowing all the details..

Ibelieve
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Adelaide Utd Soccer School

Post by Ibelieve »

Kids will gain nothing. Look at a club who has a good coach in place and you kids will benefit more.
Adelaide City, always have good coaches in place for their juniors.

soccer_2015
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by soccer_2015 »

We didn't sign up. Too little information provided about the things that matter eg exactly who will be coaching my son and how many kids in his group. $795 is a lot of money to commit, based on a basic A4 promotional flyer.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Your kids will get the experience of their young lives and get a huge boost just from rubbing shoulders with members of AU's squad and if you think that is worth the expense give it a go.

Sometimes a child can learn a lot from these courses and sometimes they will not but if you can afford it give it ago - your child will love you for it. :D
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details