Results - Saturday 30 June

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Azzurri80
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Results - Saturday 30 June

Post by Azzurri80 »

penalty wrote:your number 2 wasn't any better. It always two to tangle. Dont alway blame Brooksy
In English please.

Cantona.7
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Cantona.7 »

TheKing#9 wrote:It's all the refs fault as he lost control but hey what do you expect from petros.... Should have taken control of the Brooksy situation a long time ago but some people just seem to let him get away with anything.... Absolute c.o.c.k sucker of a bloke and have no respect for him at all after his actions yesterday.... Gotta say I had a lot of respect for what he achieved in football before yesterday... Anyway what's done is done now dissapointing not to have won the game after being in a winning position...
At the end of the day it was a top game - and unfortunately last 5 minutes has marred the encounter.
It's easy to say some people get away with everything, but honestly, have a think about what it's like to have someone kick the $hit out of you all game - and towards the end of the game not even look interested in playing the ball.
I was disappointed with how our lads were after the game, just glad there wasn't any kids around.
Good luck to Comets for the rest of the year, good lads - and will certainly be in the mix at the end of the season.

TheKing#9
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheKing#9 »

Swannsong's Rejects wrote:
TheKing#9 wrote:It's all the refs fault
Sure, let's all blame the ref :clown:
If the ref gets control of the game these things dont happen :clown:

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

TheKing#9 wrote:If people take responsibility for their own actions these things dont happen
Edited for how it should be :clown:
Time for some righteous indignation

united19
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by united19 »

Cantona you are right it was a top game and I have a lot of respect for you as a coach and player. But like you said "it was the same thing that happened at your ground" it seems to be a familiar trend with your club. For me the brooksy vs number 2 was a good hard contest between two players but the cheap shot from one of your cops and then the other cop saying which one do you want, not only is an embarrassment to your club but the south Australian police. And just to set the record straight we were not the one hiding behind 3 players!!!

cougarman
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by cougarman »

united19 wrote:Cantona you are right it was a top game and I have a lot of respect for you as a coach and player. But like you said "it was the same thing that happened at your ground" it seems to be a familiar trend with your club. For me the brooksy vs number 2 was a good hard contest between two players but the cheap shot from one of your cops and then the other cop saying which one do you want, not only is an embarrassment to your club but the south Australian police. And just to set the record straight we were not the one hiding behind 3 players!!!
These cops ARBE have need to PULL THEIR HEAD IN they are giving you guys a bad name and are embarassing your club, before we played you guys we were told about these blokes from just about every club before hand, Childsy and rest of you guys are all good but these cops and their tactics are not in the spirit of the game, they think they are above the law it appears and need to be put in their place.
It is Div 2 sat amateurs ffsake

Stupid Mole
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Stupid Mole »

Interesting
松平美加 wrote:スーツを着ないとフランス料理は食べられないよ

Johnno48
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Johnno48 »

Who are these Cops? Players or spectators?

Azzurri80
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Azzurri80 »

Johnno48 wrote:Who are these Cops? Players or spectators?
shiraz knows what's going on here, but sounds like a great story for all those budding young journalists out there.

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

Sounds like a bit of waa waa to me.
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

inside_trader
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by inside_trader »

Seems to be a re-occurring thing for the Red Blue Eagles. Incidents major and incidents minor against Vipers, Titans, Cougars and now Comets. Must be a concern for the good people down there that the same certain individuals seem to be causing these problems. The brush may taint the club if this continues.
*** You know who to ask for inside info ***

Paleon Patros Germanos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Paleon Patros Germanos »

I can't recall an issue between us and ARBE. But that maybe because we have a bloke from the starforce that plays for us.
Agia Lavra 1821!

I Am Number Two
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by I Am Number Two »

cougarman wrote:These cops ARBE have need to PULL THEIR HEAD IN they are giving you guys a bad name and are embarassing your club, before we played you guys we were told about these blokes from just about every club before hand, Childsy and rest of you guys are all good but these cops and their tactics are not in the spirit of the game, they think they are above the law it appears and need to be put in their place.
Guys... all I'm going to say is... their names are on the team sheet.

Police Complaints Authority
Level 5, East Wing
50 Grenfell St
Adelaide 5000
Phone: 82268677

They WILL listen to you...

You'd think they would have caught on by now but this is great news! :lol:

Cantona.7
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Cantona.7 »

You've got to be taking the piss, surely.

TheKing#9
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheKing#9 »

They won't do shi t... I have known one of them for many years and is a good mate and never thought I'd see him with a cheap shot to the back of the head when someone isn't watching... But hey I guess that's just the way they all roll

5cougarsthanx
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by 5cougarsthanx »

A certain cop that plays for ARBE is a shiraz pig.. Had his head cracked last year against us.. Sounds like he is due for another... Dirty pig.
Last edited by 5cougarsthanx on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CROYDON COUGARS SC Est 1999

gee_kay
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gee_kay »

Ur a knob 5cougars no need for comments like that. As for the ARBE boys they are all a great bunch of guys and I'm sure there was fk all in what happened yesterday just 2 sides battling for promotion and a bit of passion has got the better of some
Follow me on Twitter @gee_kay10

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

5cougars, it's not a good look singling out players by name on a message board like that. Maybe edit your post?
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

I Am Number Two
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by I Am Number Two »

Cantona.7 wrote:You've got to be taking the piss, surely.
Why would I be? If there is genuine complaint, then it should be dealt the appropriate way. If not, your players have nothing to worry about.
You never know who is watching, however.

Cantona.7
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Cantona.7 »

5cougarsthanx wrote:Michael Turner that plays for ARBE is a shiraz pig.. Had his head cracked last year against us.. Sounds like he is due for another... Dirty pig.
Well out of order mate.

5cougarsthanx
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by 5cougarsthanx »

Listen here you f ckers, last year he hit one of our players behind play, then one of our guys cracked him then he comes up to me for all his personal details so he can charge him... Then, the pig starts spreading rumours about our lad ie- his criminal history.... That's out of order!!! He is a pig champagne, hate all of em.

gee_kay
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gee_kay »

Just received the story on what happened yesterday and it seems as though I may have the wrong view on some of these blokes. Hitting players after the game is pissweak and blokes need to have a long hard look at themselves. chardonnays like that shouldn't be tolerated.
Follow me on Twitter @gee_kay10

aussie_spud
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by aussie_spud »

5cougarsthanx wrote:Listen here you f ckers, last year he hit one of our players behind play, then one of our guys cracked him then he comes up to me for all his personal details so he can charge him... Then, the pig starts spreading rumours about our lad ie- his criminal history.... That's out of order!!! He is a pig champagne, hate all of em.
Hey buddy I think you might want to get your facts straight about that incident last year. It was a late challenge not a behind the play hit. No rumors were spread and the cougers. Oach just wanted the incident forgotten about. It didn't go any further. Pull your head in mate

Stevie.G
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Stevie.G »

5cougarsthanx wrote:Listen here you f ckers, last year he hit one of our players behind play, then one of our guys cracked him then he comes up to me for all his personal details so he can charge him... Then, the pig starts spreading rumours about our lad ie- his criminal history.... That's out of order!!! He is a pig champagne, hate all of em.
Bit of a keyboard warrior. If it was genuine hate you would've made a complaint, not wait for something to pop up on a forum.

5cougarsthanx
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by 5cougarsthanx »

I'm no keyboard warrior Stevie G. My name is Jamie, the only one at the Croydon Cougars. As much as I hate cops, had we taken matters further at the time of the incident, the hero cop from Budapest could have got into some serious trouble... It wasn't worth it. He still has to pay his bills at the end of the day. Enough said.

Stevie.G
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Stevie.G »

So why port and moan and name names?

If its done and dusted in the past, why make the dramas of bringing in up again?

aussie_spud
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by aussie_spud »

5cougarsthanx wrote:Michael Turner that plays for ARBE is a shiraz pig.. Had his head cracked last year against us.. Sounds like he is due for another... Dirty pig.
your an idiot mate, i happen to know Mick TURNER and the game last year he was hit from behind. The incident against Vipers was because a certain Viper midfielder wouldnt shake his hand so mick called him a tosser then it got out of hand and again Mick was hit from behind. both were dog acts and i beleive that when Mick confronted them both players either hid behind other team mates or ran directly into the change rooms.

People seem to talk tough on here but cant seem to make an impact on the park.

aussie_spud
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by aussie_spud »

5cougarsthanx wrote:I'm no keyboard warrior Stevie G. My name is Jamie, the only one at the Croydon Cougars. As much as I hate cops, had we taken matters further at the time of the incident, the hero cop from Budapest could have got into some serious trouble... It wasn't worth it. He still has to pay his bills at the end of the day. Enough said.

I understand a certain player tried to report the incident to Police but was turned away. You didnt have a case cos the instigator was a Vipers player.

Paleon Patros Germanos
Star Player
Star Player

Who did Nick Turner play for last year?
Agia Lavra 1821!

Paleon Patros Germanos
Star Player
Star Player