Referee Association(s) in SA

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

sportymorty
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Referee Association(s) in SA

Post by sportymorty »

Would anyone involved with Refereeing in SA please send me a PM or give me a call as I need a little bit of information about how the Association(s) are set up in SA. In NSW we have the Association, but also individual branches and I've done a little bit of research on the net, but not 100% sure how it works in SA.

Much appreciated.

Morten Christiansen
M; 0433 0111 67

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Re: Referee Association(s) in SA

Post by Bomber »

sportymorty wrote:Would anyone involved with Refereeing in SA please send me a PM or give me a call as I need a little bit of information about how the Association(s) are set up in SA. In NSW we have the Association, but also individual branches and I've done a little bit of research on the net, but not 100% sure how it works in SA.

Much appreciated.

Morten Christiansen
M; 0433 0111 67

We have three branches.
1. those who accept bribes
2. those who dont accept bribes and just hate ethnic teams
3. those who are impartial and try to do a no nonsense fair job as best possible

I believe membership in the third branch has now grown into 6 members and we are hopeful of its further growth in the coming months/years.

:wink:
Ignore this signature

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

Bomber wrote:
sportymorty wrote:Would anyone involved with Refereeing in SA please send me a PM or give me a call as I need a little bit of information about how the Association(s) are set up in SA. In NSW we have the Association, but also individual branches and I've done a little bit of research on the net, but not 100% sure how it works in SA.

Much appreciated.

Morten Christiansen
M; 0433 0111 67

We have three branches.
3. those who are impartial and try to do a no nonsense fair job as best possible

I believe membership in the third branch has now grown into 6 members and we are hopeful of its further growth in the coming months/years.

They actually have six refs?

Seems to me that FFSA REFS were sacked from E&D because they were crap to begin with.

Loretta Jones
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Loretta Jones »

不好吃。
Read 'em and weep boys

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Was just thinking we were just about due for a Barney Rubble joke
Ignore this signature

chusheng
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by chusheng »

Having discovered the 845 situations regarding dropping inside 2005 title, the makers chose to put a stop to this sort of mishaps. Within 1925, this specific quantity had been Thirty-six. Therefore, the heart regarding cooperation along with unity will be given to the target audience . The majority of basketball clubs additionally employ his or her private dieticians fussballschuhe to assist create much healthier selections as well as keep track of the actual every individuals medical conditions. Well, without a doubt how the nike sports footwear is light f50 football boots measured and also enhance your overall performance. The main reason far more sportsmen may achieve long life is also because of their regular activities.

At no more your day, 12 participants comprise a team, and each gamblers share mercurial vapor superfly iii is completely essential. Regardless if the group misplaced a game, the holes coming from little league fans eyes displays gratitude and also heavy encouragement. Nike recently unveiled its Mercurial steam III FG along with Mercurial Water vapor Superfly Two FG both possessing progressive nike mercurial vapor superfly designs and also vivid hues. Properly, you'll be able to choose widespread nike mercurial soccer shoes. Throughout 1954's Entire world Mug located in Exercise, inside event with the finals, the basketball area grew to become dirty as a result of drench associated with rainwater.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

chusheng wrote:Having discovered the 845 situations regarding dropping inside 2005 title, the makers chose to put a stop to this sort of mishaps. Within 1925, this specific quantity had been Thirty-six. Therefore, the heart regarding cooperation along with unity will be given to the target audience . The majority of basketball clubs additionally employ his or her private dieticians fussballschuhe to assist create much healthier selections as well as keep track of the actual every individuals medical conditions. Well, without a doubt how the nike sports footwear is light f50 football boots measured and also enhance your overall performance. The main reason far more sportsmen may achieve long life is also because of their regular activities.

At no more your day, 12 participants comprise a team, and each gamblers share mercurial vapor superfly iii is completely essential. Regardless if the group misplaced a game, the holes coming from little league fans eyes displays gratitude and also heavy encouragement. Nike recently unveiled its Mercurial steam III FG along with Mercurial Water vapor Superfly Two FG both possessing progressive nike mercurial vapor superfly designs and also vivid hues. Properly, you'll be able to choose widespread nike mercurial soccer shoes. Throughout 1954's Entire world Mug located in Exercise, inside event with the finals, the basketball area grew to become dirty as a result of drench associated with rainwater.
Well, given subject title, if this is a statement that was released by the Refs association, then it would explain a lot.
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote:

Much appreciated.

Morten Christiansen
M; 0433 0111 67

We have three branches.

you missed this one.

4. ethnic refs who side with teams of their own ethnicity.