Arsenal v Chelsea: Tickets for match selling for up to £950

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Tickets for Arsenal's Premier League match against Chelsea at the Emirates are being sold online for up to £950.

The game between the two London clubs on 26 April is officially sold out but tickets are being sold on exchange websites.

It could be a potential title decider between the current top two teams in the league.

Tickets at the Emirates for category A matches such as the Chelsea game cost up to £97 on the official website.

Arsenal's match-day tickets are the most expensive in the Premier League.

One website is selling a ticket in the Chelsea section for £950, with the most expensive ticket in the Arsenal section going for £712.50, an almost 700% increase on the normal price.

Arsenal are second in the league, seven points behind leaders Chelsea, who have a game in hand.

I wouldn't pay $5 to watch those two if it was at Hindmarsh.
:lol:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Moritaka Chisato
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea: Tickets for match selling for up to £

Post by Moritaka Chisato »

Old Master wrote:There is a saying that is as true today as was when my Mother was a child, "If you can't say anything good about anything or anyone keep your Mouth shut!".
Who picks up guide dog's poo?

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea: Tickets for match selling for up to £

Post by gone »

Moritaka Chisato wrote:
Old Master wrote:There is a saying that is as true today as was when my Mother was a child, "If you can't say anything good about anything or anyone keep your Mouth shut!".
Yes, but to be fair, it is Chelsea and Arsenal.
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B