channel 9 news CL highlights!!!

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Juvefan 08
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

channel 9 news CL highlights!!!

Post by Juvefan 08 »

As I was watching the morning editon of channel nine news they showed the scores from this mornings scores

but whilst they were talking about how didier drogba shoulda had a penalty they showed the highlights from arsenal v roma

they continued to talk about how liverpool beat real in madrid but instead of showing the highlights from that game they showed highlights from Athletico v porto

how dumb can people get!!! :lol:

povman_2009
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: channel 9 news CL highlights!!!

Post by povman_2009 »

Juvefan 08 wrote:As I was watching the morning editon of channel nine news they showed the scores from this mornings scores

but whilst they were talking about how didier drogba shoulda had a penalty they showed the highlights from arsenal v roma

they continued to talk about how liverpool beat real in madrid but instead of showing the highlights from that game they showed highlights from Athletico v porto

how dumb can people get!!! :lol:
Miss Take Some Happen Times ... :wink:

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

if there were no english teams in the CL, they would not show the CL on ch9 news

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

mistake

sbs did it yday mornin... les murray sed here r the highlights for the roma arsenal game, and they showed man united inter

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

ruud wrote:if there were no english teams in the CL, they would not show the CL on ch9 news
Isn't Arsenal they only one, and they're part Russian :!:
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

B-Boy
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by B-Boy »

Ch9 doesn't know what they are doing, they probably couldn't read the sign above the button that says "Press to Play" :lol: :lol:

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

ruud wrote:if there were no english teams in the CL, they would not show the CL on ch9 news
I remember one season Sports Tonight showed the draw for the group stage, yet only showed groups with English clubs. Pathetic.

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

hahaha lol
:lol: