We r the champion

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

We r the champion

Post by ronaldo07 »

Too easy :lol:

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

glory glory man utd
glory glory man utd

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

champions of england you beauty!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Jono82
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Jono82 »

Here's an interesting piece of trivia...

(According to the BBC) EVERY season ending in 7 since the league began in 1888...

A team from the NORTH of England has won the title.

1896-97 - Aston Villa
1906-07 - Newcastle
WORLD WAR I
1926-27 - Newcastle
1936-37 - Manchester City
1946-47 - Liverpool
1956-57 - Manchester United
1966-67 - Manchester United
1976-77 - Liverpool
1986-87 - Everton
1996-97 - Newcastle
2006-07 - Manchester United

Congrats to Man United for a fantastic season!

geordie-442
Star Player
Star Player

Post by geordie-442 »

Jono are you havin a laugh?

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

FINALLY
OLE
OLE
OLE
OLE

UNITED
UNITED
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jono82
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Jono82 »

geordie-442 wrote:Jono are you havin a laugh?
No... why?

I got that from the BBC world service on Saturday night! (Adelaide time)

Pinturicchio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pinturicchio »

is manchester really that north??

Jono82
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Jono82 »

Pinturicchio wrote:is manchester really that north??
It's slightly further north than Liverpool... And much further North than Villa!

I guess they meant North of London! :roll: :lol:

P.S. Nice sig... I now have a massive thumbprint on my screen of my trying to kill that 'insect'

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

Jono82 wrote:Here's an interesting piece of trivia...

(According to the BBC) EVERY season ending in 7 since the league began in 1888...

1896-97 - Aston Villa
1906-07 - Newcastle
WORLD WAR I
1926-27 - Newcastle
1946-47 - Liverpool
1976-77 - Liverpool
1986-87 - Everton
1996-97 - Newcastle

dumbest post ever

Jono82
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Jono82 »

Huntelaar wrote:
Jono82 wrote:Here's an interesting piece of trivia...

1896-97 - Aston Villa
1906-07 - Newcastle
WORLD WAR I
1926-27 - Newcastle
1946-47 - Liverpool
1976-77 - Liverpool
1986-87 - Everton
1996-97 - Newcastle

dumbest post ever

blue moon
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by blue moon »

dont think newcastle have won it for some time - 96/97 man u i think.

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

GLORY frikin GLORY

C'MON THE RED DEVILS WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH
I speak nothing but the truth

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

adriano has gone a bit quiet :D

Numba 7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Numba 7 »

CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

champions!!!
wat a season its been... ova 38 games we took it right up 2 chelsea and wereby far the better and more consistant team! well deserved by the lads... michael carrick was worth every cent.... ronaldo is a genius, and our bak 4 is unreal(2 bad the milan game isnt this week cause we woulda cleaned em up with rio n vida fit)!!!
ferguson is the greatest manager of all time, every1 had man utd at 4th this season cause we only made 1 signing!!
a sign of things 2 come, very very very confident with our future, expect major signings 2 push 4 the cl next yr too... ohhh and we will still go out 2 win the epl :P

congratulations Manchester United!!!
cnt wait 4 the chelsea game and the gaurd of honour!! lets beat this mob

we'll neva die, we'll neva die
we'll neva die, we'll neva die,
we'll keep the red flag flying high
cause man united neva die!!!

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

congrats ManUSA, thoroughly deserved... but your still all scum!!!

and MUSABOY, I hope ManUSA keep making signings like Carrick for 18.6m pounds :wink: you honestly believe he has had a good season?!?!?! I mean take off your blinkers and tell me he has a good season. Scholes carried the central midfield by himself this season, which IMO means 1. shows how good Scholes is, 2. you still need to buy two central midfielders for the future.

18.6m pounds well spent... pfffft, ok hes a got a premier league medal now, but so does P.Neville.

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

LFTWNG11 wrote:congrats ManUSA, thoroughly deserved... but your still all scum!!!

and MUSABOY, I hope ManUSA keep making signings like Carrick for 18.6m pounds :wink: you honestly believe he has had a good season?!?!?! I mean take off your blinkers and tell me he has a good season. Scholes carried the central midfield by himself this season, which IMO means 1. shows how good Scholes is, 2. you still need to buy two central midfielders for the future.

18.6m pounds well spent... pfffft, ok hes a got a premier league medal now, but so does P.Neville.
talk about contradictions, remeber the argument about aaron keating being garbage but your whole point was at least he still has a medal :D i think carrick has had a decent start to his united career

John Cena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by John Cena »

id like to thank arsenal for helping there great rivals man u with the draw with chelsea.......please feel free to thank the gunners for that......i think that morinho would be the most hated coach in the EPL so im sure wenger would be happy for man u to win it more than chelsea, dont u think manu4life?

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

LFTWNG11 wrote:congrats ManUSA, thoroughly deserved... but your still all scum!!!

lftwng if u watched our games, which u wouldnt have seen alot, u would notice that the reason scholes did so well is cause carrick freed him up... he allowed scholes the room to move forward, while carrick sat back... hes not a great individual playa ala ronaldo or kaka, but he fits our team for his passing ability and the ability 2 release players

hargreaves and a winger(maybe ribery) will b bought in
as too anotha striker,,,, torres numba 9! saha will b gone

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

MUFCBOY wrote:

lftwng if u watched our games, which u wouldnt have seen alot, u would notice that the reason scholes did so well is cause carrick freed him up... he allowed scholes the room to move forward, while carrick sat back... hes not a great individual playa ala ronaldo or kaka, but he fits our team for his passing ability and the ability 2 release players

hargreaves and a winger(maybe ribery) will b bought in
as too anotha striker,,,, torres numba 9! saha will b gone
belive it or not, I watched a lot of your games this season, and the season before. As much as I hate you sherry, you are still good to watch... so I feel can comment somewhat on your club (albeit harshly :lol: )

Im not saying Carrick is the worst player in your team (K.Richardson by a mile) but for 18.6m pounds you would certainly hope not. His passing range is really not as good as you talk it up and is prone to giving the ball away cheaply, although when he does it against say Fulham, it goes unpunished, when he does it to say Milan, he gets murdered for it (and rightly so). Look at it like this, this bloke is not even in the reckoning for a central midfield position for his country, usually playing for ManUSA gets you an auto call-up for England, yet not so for Carrick... Hargreaves will tkae his position next season, and then when Scholes retires, you will see anoth central midfielder in there, Carrick will be basically be a 18.6m pound back-up.

P.S even with Vidic, and Rio you would have got trounced in Milan, ignorance is bliss I know, but Kaka > ManUSA.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

ur a joke mate... its all about gettin the right players at a team... like a jigsaw.... lampard and gerrard are betta then carrick, but look at what theyve done for england when they play 2getha... nuffin!!!

think wat u want, at the end of the day im more then happy with carricks contributation to helping manchester united WIN THE TITLE!!!

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

MUFCBOY wrote:ur a joke mate... its all about gettin the right players at a team... like a jigsaw.... lampard and gerrard are betta then carrick, but look at what theyve done for england when they play 2getha... nuffin!!!

think wat u want, at the end of the day im more then happy with carricks contributation to helping manchester united WIN THE TITLE!!!
well said

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

no need to get personal MUSABOY... I mean did I not say you deserve the title and all that, as well as trying to put my opinion across as not to stir you up rather just wondering what you see in Carrick as an 18.6m pound player. Yet you still get all bitchy about it, like im taking away one of your favoutire barbie dolls or something.

Contrary to your believe, I understand its like piecing a jigsaw together to win things, some jigsaws are more successful than other... I mean you would be the first to say Liverpool's squad only consists of one player who could play for your club, so why does our jigsaw out perform you jigsaw in Europe consistantly if any of your jigsaw could walk into ours? Just like your jigsaw makes a mockery of our jigsaw when it comes to the domestic league.

And your point about Gerrard and Lamplard is fair, but when Carrick has played for England, they have looked even worse... his contribution to the Ecudor world cup game was immense ( :lol: ) and his last 3 performances for England have been special? if you consider the word special a substitute for retarded. Worthy of 18.6m fee? Never. But liek you said he fits into your jigsaw... fortunately for Carrick he has a tailored made spot in the ManUSA team which he can be spoonfed by his team-mates and afford to take the least risks. Carrick contribution has been minimal and certainly not worth 18.6m pounds. Maybe he could learn from decent holding midfielders like Pirlo, Gattuso or even dare I say Didi Hamann. At least Hamann could teach him how to track Kaka's runs.

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

coyote wrote:id like to thank arsenal for helping there great rivals man u with the draw with chelsea.......please feel free to thank the gunners for that......i think that morinho would be the most hated coach in the EPL so im sure wenger would be happy for man u to win it more than chelsea, dont u think manu4life?
well said....im sure u man usa fans would be loving the gooners right now

ARE U WATCHIN, ARE U WATCHIN, ARE U WATCHIN MANCHESTER

ARE U WATCHIN MANCHESTER

sung by the gooners last nite

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

lftwng im over the carrick talk cause we are champions...
in regards 2 liverpool and europe, u blokes base ur season around europe, thats y u blokes are always hovering around 3rd or 4th in the epl, and u mite think 3rd is a gd position, but when u look at the bigger picture, not only is liverpool 3rd in the league, but they r 20 pts off top spot...
when u compete for all trophys u have 2 have all ur players playin in all games 2wards the end of the season... and for us that meant that against teams like borough, blackburn and everton we had 2 play our strongest team, cause we were competing in euope and had a chance to win the epl... where as liverpool had the freedom 2 rest there players leading up 2 there games in the champions league, simply because they were long gone in the epl... chelsea was in our position too, and milan were in ur position... they rested 8 1st team players b4 the 2nd leg cause they could afford too... where as we had 2 play all our players v everton cause we were leadin the leagyue by 5 pts

u will b surprised 2 see that in the last 10 yrs, only manchester united and barcelona have won there own leagues and there champions league in the same yr... if liverpool was a chance for both the epl and champs league, then they will struggle in europe.

Hammer
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Hammer »

Congratulations to man u

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Just like I make no excuses for Liverpool being out of the title race in September, simply because we are not good in the league, you expect the same grace from mancs in Europe, but alas not a chance! Just like you would say Liverpool is content with third, then ManUSA must be content with making the knockout stages of UCL, cos thats been about where you guys have been in Europe ever since you won it.

Its strange you bring up Europe, cos Liverpool are so far ahead of ManUSA in this aspect ... you should stick to talking about the EPL, cos you ManUSA is a lot better than pool in this competition. Fact it, no matter what the circumstances you were always going to be outclassed by Milan because you dont have a decent holding midfielders, despite you trying to convince yourself Carrick is a decent holding midfield, he's not and Kaka highlighted that with ease in both legs.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

LFTWNG11 wrote:Just like I make no excuses for Liverpool being out of the title race in September, simply because we are not good in the league, you expect the same grace from mancs in Europe, but alas not a chance! Just like you would say Liverpool is content with third, then ManUSA must be content with making the knockout stages of UCL, cos thats been about where you guys have been in Europe ever since you won it.

Its strange you bring up Europe, cos Liverpool are so far ahead of ManUSA in this aspect ... you should stick to talking about the EPL, cos you ManUSA is a lot better than pool in this competition. Fact it, no matter what the circumstances you were always going to be outclassed by Milan because you dont have a decent holding midfielders, despite you trying to convince yourself Carrick is a decent holding midfield, he's not and Kaka highlighted that with ease in both legs.
its easy when ur team only plays 13 games a yr 8)

champions mate!!!

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

MUFCBOY wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:Just like I make no excuses for Liverpool being out of the title race in September, simply because we are not good in the league, you expect the same grace from mancs in Europe, but alas not a chance! Just like you would say Liverpool is content with third, then ManUSA must be content with making the knockout stages of UCL, cos thats been about where you guys have been in Europe ever since you won it.

its easy when ur team only plays 13 games a yr 8)

champions mate!!!
yeh easier said than done. :wink: