Bosna IN or OUT

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

iriducibili81
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Bosna IN or OUT

Post by iriducibili81 »

Word on the street is that Bosna is getting thrown out of the league because of an incident at the pre-season cup. Something about smashing the opposition coach. Is this true? Can anyone from Bosna confirm this rumor :?:

penalty
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Bosna IN or OUT

Post by penalty »

coach pulling team off the field and spectator attacking referee

general
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by general »

penalty wrote:coach pulling team off the field and spectator attacking referee
must have been an important match

Kim Kallstrom
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Kim Kallstrom »

apparently after a meeting with the league, they're still in! must be their last chance though

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

gareth_bale wrote:apparently after a meeting with the league, they're still in! must be their last chance though

If so the league is a disgrace, how can this sort of behaviour be tolerated. :evil:

BlackBrian_7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by BlackBrian_7 »

There would want to be some rather strict conditions on their being able to continue in the league.

They were a disgrace and completely out of control.

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

gareth_bale wrote:apparently after a meeting with the league, they're still in! must be their last chance though
WTF...... :shock: :shock: must be licking someone in the right places.... :P :P
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

tibbaw
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by tibbaw »

I don't believe anything has been decided yet. The deadline for report submission was in the last couple of days. The referee has reported an assault to the police and my understanding is that Bosna has been given an ulitmatum, either they bring forward the guy who hit the referee or they will be kicked out of the league. Other incidents are still being investigated.

andyb
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by andyb »

tibbaw wrote:
I don't believe anything has been decided yet. The deadline for report submission was in the last couple of days. The referee has reported an assault to the police and my understanding is that Bosna has been given an ulitmatum, either they bring forward the guy who hit the referee or they will be kicked out of the league. Other incidents are still being investigated.
if this is the case, sounds like logic is ACTUALLY being applied to the situation by the league....

egg and chips
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by egg and chips »

I am led to believe that the SAASL is taking advice from a QC in relation to the correct procedure for collecting evidence for this type of incident. The process may take a little longer to complete but it should result in an outcome that cannot be challenged in a court of law.

lisbon lion
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by lisbon lion »

penalty wrote:coach pulling team off the field and spectator attacking referee
maybe they are pulling off league officials now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vale_boy05
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Vale_boy05 »

egg and chips wrote:I am led to believe that the SAASL is taking advice from a QC in relation to the correct procedure for collecting evidence for this type of incident. The process may take a little longer to complete but it should result in an outcome that cannot be challenged in a court of law.
Everything can be challenged in court, I'm assuming you mean so the SAASL don't end up with Egg and chips on their faces.

Few times I've played Bosna we have had no trouble so I feel sorry for the hardworking people there, but I think the league needs to come down hard and set a example.

Paipss Cisse
he scores when he wants.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Vale_boy05 wrote:
egg and chips wrote:I am led to believe that the SAASL is taking advice from a QC in relation to the correct procedure for collecting evidence for this type of incident. The process may take a little longer to complete but it should result in an outcome that cannot be challenged in a court of law.
Everything can be challenged in court, I'm assuming you mean so the SAASL don't end up with Egg and chips on their faces.

Few times I've played Bosna we have had no trouble so I feel sorry for the hardworking people there, but I think the league needs to come down hard and set a example.

this

sirstevieg
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sirstevieg »

Amateur League is p#ss weak grow some balls Bill... :evil:
We are Liverpool Football Club and the expectations are so high.
Steven Gerrard

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

So the SAASL could suspend the club until an outcome
Similar to maiwand and Seaford

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

it could get to the stage where teams will not play against sides who incite trouble and refs refuse to do their games in order to force the saasl's hand on these issues
ImageImage

Dash Riprock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dash Riprock »

F**ing male cow poo this..... How can we keep referee's intereste in the game when this is happening on a regular basis?? TheNot enough players for all the clubs, not enough refs..... Lets kick ANY team that assaults ANYONE during game day and it may go a small way to sorting these issues out.

LosMerengues20
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by LosMerengues20 »

Heard a rumor that there may be some sort of monetary bond which decides whether they are in or not

TheWingBack
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by TheWingBack »

Dash Riprock wrote:F**ing male cow poo this..... How can we keep referee's intereste in the game when this is happening on a regular basis?? TheNot enough players for all the clubs, not enough refs..... Lets kick ANY team that assaults ANYONE during game day and it may go a small way to sorting these issues out.
+1

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

TheWingBack wrote:
Dash Riprock wrote:F**ing male cow poo this..... How can we keep referee's intereste in the game when this is happening on a regular basis?? TheNot enough players for all the clubs, not enough refs..... Lets kick ANY team that assaults ANYONE during game day and it may go a small way to sorting these issues out.
+1

referees would just refuse to officiate games involving teams that have a history of violence, and so be it!

You Too
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by You Too »

LosMerengues20 wrote:Heard a rumor that there may be some sort of monetary bond which decides whether they are in or not
Yeah that should make a referee feel really safe - not. One can imagine the thoughts of a ref as he arrives at the game "I feel really safe in the knowledge that if I happen to find myself on the wrong end of a kick in today the league will get a $500.00 bond for my pain and suffering" Do me a favour!

Stop the bleeding hearts make clubs responsible for the actions of everyone associate with them and invoke a zero tolerance policy - one indiscretion and the whole club is out. No ifs or buts and don't even bother attending league head quarters to try and explain the untenable behaviour no one cares just go.

Under this arrangement everyone knows the consequences and the serious supporters / members will quickly address anyone making a :clown: of themselves on the sidelines. Bad things happen when good people stand by and do nothing. If the good people choose to do nothing than we don't need them in the league.

pernunz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by pernunz »

You can't have a zero tolerance policy. If you have one bellend at a club who acts like a prick, should that mean that 4/5 teams all of a sudden get kicked out?

I don't know who BOSNA are, let alone their history, but a zero tolerance policy is not the way to go.

Also, the bond would work as such (I assume). BOSNA would pay the SAASL a nominal fee, say $5,000. The club only gets this cash back if there are no other incidents. If there is another incident, the SAASL keeps the cash, and kicks BOSNA out of the league. Again, no knowledge of how this has worked in the past, but I assume it would be this way.

You Too
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by You Too »

Yes you can have a zero tolerance policy. No amount of monetary bond will fix this. The problem isn't an isolated example at any particular club. The lack of respect for refs has been steadily rising for many years across the board and is evident at many games where officials are regularly verbally abused, which is now starting to manefest itself into a frightingly more regular physical abuse. The volume knob across the board needs to be turned down a tad. Money has never and will never stop bellends being bellends especially when it aint theirs.

Serious action is required to stop this crap. One club with 5 teams getting thrown out is no big deal. All those players can go and join a club that takes it's responsabilities to the game and the rest of the league seriously.

Can't imagine the Downs Army standing idley by whilst one bellend gets their whole club kicked out of the league - can you?

Stop worrying about 5 teams in one troubled club and start worrying about the dozens of teams (100's of players) in all the other clubs. No refs no games for anyone - it is that simple.
Last edited by You Too on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

LosMerengues20
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by LosMerengues20 »

You Too wrote:
LosMerengues20 wrote:Heard a rumor that there may be some sort of monetary bond which decides whether they are in or not
Yeah that should make a referee feel really safe - not. One can imagine the thoughts of a ref as he arrives at the game "I feel really safe in the knowledge that if I happen to find myself on the wrong end of a kick in today the league will get a $500.00 bond for my pain and suffering" Do me a favour!

Stop the bleeding hearts make clubs responsible for the actions of everyone associate with them and invoke a zero tolerance policy - one indiscretion and the whole club is out. No ifs or buts and don't even bother attending league head quarters to try and explain the untenable behaviour no one cares just go.

Under this arrangement everyone knows the consequences and the serious supporters / members will quickly address anyone making a :clown: of themselves on the sidelines. Bad things happen when good people stand by and do nothing. If the good people choose to do nothing than we don't need them in the league.
I agree with u entirely, this was just something that I heard. Can I say the rumored fee is quite substantial and one could say that the SAASL could be doing this in order to push them out.

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

Unbelievable...
I believe the League is pushing Sh@t up hill to eradicate this sort of behaviour, especially with all the ethnentisity of Clubs in our Association, Serbs v Albanians, Greeks v Italians ect. And I am generalizing with these examples. Not being Racist at all...

These are reasons why the FFA tried to eradicate ethnentisity from the State & National Leagues

SAASL DIV.1 CHAMPIONS 73,75,78,02,10,11,13
CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 74,75,80,08,10,11,13
SAASL DIV.1 RES. CHAMPIONS 71,75,77,78,79,94,11,13
RES. CUP WINNERS 73,75,76,13
CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS 10
CICHANOWSKI SHIELD 90,08,11,12,14

Est.1966

LosMerengues20
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by LosMerengues20 »

KING NUGGETT wrote:Unbelievable...
I believe the League is pushing Sh@t up hill to eradicate this sort of behaviour, especially with all the ethnentisity of Clubs in our Association, Serbs v Albanians, Greeks v Italians ect. And I am generalizing with these examples. Not being Racist at all...

These are reasons why the FFA tried to eradicate ethnentisity from the State & National Leagues
What's that have to do with refs being assaulted?

gee_kay
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gee_kay »

KING NUGGETT wrote:Unbelievable...

oh wow you have outdone yourself this time
Follow me on Twitter @gee_kay10

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

What that has that got to do with Referees being assulted, because Passion is confused with Violence especially when its acepted as a way of life from some groups....

SAASL DIV.1 CHAMPIONS 73,75,78,02,10,11,13
CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 74,75,80,08,10,11,13
SAASL DIV.1 RES. CHAMPIONS 71,75,77,78,79,94,11,13
RES. CUP WINNERS 73,75,76,13
CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS 10
CICHANOWSKI SHIELD 90,08,11,12,14

Est.1966

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

so one player hits another player and the whole team should be kicked out of the league.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

pathetic from SAASL!!

What ref would even consider goin to a game where their could be violence.

I certainly wont go!!

yeah a bond is a great idea.... :roll:

pity it would do farrrk all after a serious injury or assault to a ref happens