gawler eagles termoil

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

the observer
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

gawler eagles termoil

Post by the observer »

straight from the amatuer forum.
looks like gawler not having much success of field or on field.
glad us at southern knights are in 2nd div cause of gawler;
gawler are infor a terrible shock this year as players there will move to amatuer status next year just to play football without the cabernet of the favourtism which currently existsto ex grove players or bum buddies :oops:

supasub
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by supasub »

u guys are the bigest losers you know that there is nothing going on at gawler are doing well and getting eveything done slowly there are people pissed but like i said its got nothing to do with anyone else adsept gawler members and there is still a team in amateur`s but in div 5 the guy that are to old to play and the ones that didnt wont to play fed also i like to say that atleast we tried fed and gave it a shoot even if we do fail there we went in thinking we might not get an opp like this again

Morpheus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Morpheus »

Who's you learn that information off of observer?? If your from southern knights how do u know whats goin on WAY down at gawler haha :) Thats not meant to sound offensive by the way i am just curious?
Its all about the passion!!

general pants
Star Player
Star Player

Post by general pants »

if your from sthn knights your scum and should shut up. that was meant to be offensive.

the observer
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

eagles to finish last

Post by the observer »

gawler just conceaded 6 goals against cobras.they played like morons without any guidence.
nerds fc or gawler sc.
many similarities

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

I don't think "the observer" is from Knights justs someone trying to "wind people up" I have already said on this forum that I think Gawler did the right thing as long as they have a long term plan. As for Knights I would have preferred another year in Division 3, we can't talk about anyone else we need to worry about ourselves

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

general pants wrote:if your from sthn knights your scum and should shut up. that was meant to be offensive.

Lol i just discovered your a moderator on the other forum, can you ban yourself?