MU LIONS super 7's

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

MU LIONS super 7's

Post by Between the Sticks »

Hello all....the MU Lions 7 aside competition has been changed to monday nights begining 15 October 2007 with the final being on 17 December 2007...

Registrations are now open for both mens and womens teams.....

$50 team reg and in excess of $5000 total prizemoney!

For detailed info on registration and rules please contact any of the following people:

Con Vanchev - 0438213451
Marty Craig - 0422573378
Tom Mangan - 0411107656 or email at mulions.7s@optusnet.com.au

For those interested and if we get the numbers i will be holding an AFX slot car racing competition for childeren 8 years and up while dads are playing football..... please contact me for more details on 0433 233 953

Please get your registrations in early so we can get an idea of numbers.

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: MU LIONS super 7's

Post by Jay Walking »

Handy_man wrote: For those interested and if we get the numbers i will be holding an AFX slot car racing competition for childeren 8 years and up while dads are playing football..... please contact me for more details on 0433 233 953
I'd rather do the rather do the slot car racing!

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

JayWalking wrote:
Handy_man wrote: For those interested and if we get the numbers i will be holding an AFX slot car racing competition for childeren 8 years and up while dads are playing football..... please contact me for more details on 0433 233 953
thats no probs .... will be a different track each week so im sure the kids and the adults by the sounds of things will enjoy themselves :D ....let me know and if i have enough numbers it will be on....

LION
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LION »

JayWalking wrote:
il bring my toy cars for you to play with on Sunday Jay! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lion Tamer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lion Tamer »

Handy Man, We have sent our details through to Tom for our team. How many teams do you have so far ?

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Lion Tamer wrote:Handy Man, We have sent our details through to Tom for our team. How many teams do you have so far ?
hello mate...Tom is running the whole show and has all the details...im just the internet poster..... ill get in touch and let you know......

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Lion Tamer wrote:Handy Man, We have sent our details through to Tom for our team. How many teams do you have so far ?
Hey LT i just spoke with Tom and we currently have 8 confirmed starters and more getting their rego sorted.....

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

I hear some good teams entered, good one from GARDENS