RESULTS WEEKEND 2ND/3RD JUNE

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

KING MOOMOO
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

RESULTS WEEKEND 2ND/3RD JUNE

Post by KING MOOMOO »

post results here

Teza
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Teza »

A's Sturt Marion 0-2 Gryphons

B's Sturt Marion 2-1 Gryphons

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

Cove vs Stirling

A's 0-2

B's 2-2

Scuba
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Scuba »

sorry lads
(As)Gleeson 1-0 BOSA

(Bs)Gleeson 0-4 BOSA

Gryphons boys seem to be having a fantastic year making the comp very good :lol:
FCBARCELONA
Mes que un Club

anfieldboy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by anfieldboy »

saturday div 2

a's
fc adelaide 2 - 2 cougars

b's
fc adelaide 3 - 2 cougars
"Steven Gerrard sets himseeeeeeelf...oh what a goal, what a goal, what a goal by Stevie Gerrard, its 3-3..."

n8
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by n8 »

a's

hawks 1 - flinders 0

b's

hawks 2 - flinders 0

spooky1972
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by spooky1972 »

RESERVES
WEST BEACH 8 ADELAIDE CROATIA 1
TROY 3
MARCUS 3
STEVE 1
ROB 1
AND DAN KILLED 7 CORRELLAS
:lol:

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

A's Vista 3 - 2 Vikings
B's Vista 8 - 1 Vikings
C's Vista 2 - 9 Eliz Grove
D's Vista 1 - 2 Mod Jets Old boys

First Team
First team came back from 2-0 very early on in the first half to dominate basically the rest of the game. Vikings had some of the play late in the second half but just wasnt enough. Cracking goal from Williams the winner!!! Vista played some great soccer in the second half just couldnt manage to make the most of a few opportunities.

Reserves
Only 2-1 up at half time Vista went on to score 6 in the second half to make it 8-1. I think that most of the vikings had given up towards the end.... except for the one defender trying to stop 5 players scoring in the box :D Very good performance from the ressies today kept on pushing even though they were miles ahead. Good hat-trick from the centre back too!

Pride - Honour - Respect
Manchester United Champions of England 06/07, 07/08 & 08/09
Manchester United Champions Of Europe 2008
Manchester United Champions Of the World 2009

Dos Santos
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Dos Santos »

Football_lad wrote:A's Vista 3 - 2 Vikings
B's Vista 8 - 1 Vikings

First Team
First team came back from 2-0 very early on in the first half to dominate basically the rest of the game. Vikings had some of the play late in the second half but just wasnt enough. Cracking goal from Williams the winner!!! Vista played some great soccer in the second half just couldnt manage to make the most of a few opportunities.

Reserves
Only 2-1 up at half time Vista went on to score 6 in the second half to make it 8-1. I think that most of the vikings had given up towards the end.... except for the one defender trying to stop 5 players scoring in the box :D Very good performance from the ressies today kept on pushing even though they were miles ahead. Good hat-trick from the centre back too!

Good on yous mate :wink:

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

A'z chilean 2 - BOSNA 13? or 14?

B'z chilean forfeited but we played friendly that ended up chilean 2 - BOSNA 10

Tony Adams
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Tony Adams »

a's inter-1 vale-3 :evil:
b's inter-2 vale-2 :?
c's inter-4 vale-2 :lol:

good 4 goals :D :D for me in c's first game back from injury

Dos Santos
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Dos Santos »

stenman12 wrote:a's inter-1 vale-3 :evil:
b's inter-2 vale-2 :?
c's inter-4 vale-2 :lol:

good 4 goals :D :D for me in c's first game back from injury
Theres a youngish lad named justin at inter, not sure of his last name, but i think hes been playing b's.
Just wondering hows he going down there, i seen some good things from him a few weeks back

King Ledley
Star Player
Star Player

Post by King Ledley »

barbarez01 wrote:A'z chilean 2 - BOSNA 13? or 14?

B'z chilean forfeited but we played friendly that ended up chilean 2 - BOSNA 10
Great for our GD :P
Tromsø wrote:they've just put the 5th one in and the crowd is now giving it the 'are you arsenal in disguise?'

eric the great
Apprentice
Apprentice

PHE V GARDENS

Post by eric the great »

PHE 1-1 GARDENS

ALSO HEARD:

LION 0-5 DOWNS

PHW 5-0 FULHAM
When seagulls follow a trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

coutinho10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by coutinho10 »

A's Ingle Farm 1 - 0 Salisbury Florina :(
bad game by the lads today. didn't look like scoring. good wake up call

B's Ingle farm 3 - 1 Salisbury Florina
dissapointed Robbo after all your banter towards Downs a few weeks ago.
5-7 mtrs offside mate when we were up 1-0 nil going up hill and farm wasn't in the game, give them a life line and your fellas woke up. talk about cheating mate and waving down our linesman and smilin at the crowd..oh by the way you didn't leave the centre of the ground all day either..didn't expect that kind of sportmanship from you mate.. :o

C's Ingle Farm 0 - 3 Salisbury Florina
Last edited by coutinho10 on Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
LIVERPOOL FC *****

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

Munno Para A's 1 defeated El Salv 0
Munno Para B's 7 odd defeated El Salv 0.
good win for the lads in the A's, grinded out a victory after heavy rain late in the first half turned the pitch into a complete mud patch...were some interesting slides and people stacking it behind play which was pretty funny!
"barmy army, chairboys!!"

Los Del Eague
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Los Del Eague »

Football_lad wrote:A's Vista 3 - 2 Vikings
B's Vista 8 - 1 Vikings

First Team

Reserves

I echo your comments Football lad.
Good day for the Vista boys
MORE OF THE SAME NEXT WEEK!

I am disturbed though at the disgraceful racist comments made to a young lad who plays for us against the grove neadethals in the C's game.
Totally out of order and you can expect an official complaint being made to the league about them.

Just remember..............you have to come down to Vista.
The young boys said unto him....."go up baldhead, go up"......so he did, rose like a salmon and nodded the ball into the net......1 nil! :-)

star stud
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by star stud »

Just wondering if anyone can confirm the lion / downs result. bad loss for lion boys if true. :( and well done west great win WHAT HAPPENED FULHAM !!! sure there will be lots of excuses.

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Imbros v Knights

Reserves 2-0
First Team 1-2

GULLY BOYZ
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GULLY BOYZ »

Gully vs Plympton Bs
1 - 0
Gully vs Plympton As
4 - 1
Good scrap with the plympton boys today! played in good spirits, am sure the plympton boys arent far from a result soon! good luck for the rest of the season boys, till we see you next round! Should have come in for a beer had some freebies waiting for you! :shock: never mind we drank em ! :lol:
A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS WILL NEVER BEAT A CHAMPION TEAM!

marooned
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by marooned »

Lion 1 Downs 3 Welcome return for Ross Taylor scored a late nail in the coffin.

Got video of Lion players manhanling the ref. maybe league would be interested in footage.

Downs reserves won 4 or 5 nil, Lion reserve ref a shocker. Worst case of cheating by Lion linesmen.
http://www.edsc.com.au

"It's not how good you are, but how bad you want it"

Dos Santos
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Dos Santos »

marooned wrote:Lion 1 Downs 3 Welcome return for Ross Taylor scored a late nail in the coffin.

Got video of Lion players manhanling the ref. maybe league would be interested in footage.

Downs reserves won 4 or 5 nil, Lion reserve ref a shocker. Worst case of cheating by Lion linesmen.
Did some of the players touch the ref???????

drmandm
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by drmandm »

bitterly dissapointed today with the result from raptors vs knights.
I felt we did deserve something from todays game. :cry: I hope I'm not the only one who is experiencing this particular frustration........young fella in goals for the b's is looking good for me!

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

USC Lion vs Downs

A's 1-3 - Good game of football. I thought we just shaded it in the first half despite going down to an early goal. 1-0 at half time, we put ourselves back into the game early second half to make it, 1-1. There was a bit of niggle in a fiery game, which the ref lost control of for a while. One of the lion boys was sent to hospital with what looked to be a broken nose. We lost concerntration and conceeded a penalty, which was tucked away nicely. We had our chances to equalise and payed the ultimate price when Taylor, who came on as a substitute, scored. All in all i thought we played the better football, but the better team put their chances away and we didnt.

B's think it was 0-4 or 0-5
Last edited by Redders on Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

drmandm wrote:bitterly dissapointed today with the result from raptors vs knights.
I felt we did deserve something from todays game. :cry: I hope I'm not the only one who is experiencing this particular frustration........young fella in goals for the b's is looking good for me!
I hope your alone, we hit underside of crossbar twice, couldn't believe we didn't wrap the game up earlier

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

marooned wrote:Lion 1 Downs 3 Welcome return for Ross Taylor scored a late nail in the coffin.

Did you get any elbowing incidents maybe it would help clear a few things up?

I thought it was a SAASL Ref not a lion ref?

Canine
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by Canine »

[quote="GULLY BOYZ"]Gully vs Plympton Bs
1 - 0
Gully vs Plympton As
4 - 1
Good scrap with the plympton boys today! played in good spirits, am sure the plympton boys arent far from a result soon! good luck for the rest of the season boys, till we see you next round! Should have come in for a beer had some freebies waiting for you! :shock: never mind we drank em ! :lol:[/quote]

Not sure who was offering those freebies GULLY BOYZ?, maybe it was after we left. 2 of our lads came in and bought a beer for each of our players and we all stood out by the verandah by the changerooms and drank them before we left. Anyway, thanks for the offer but we wouldnt of wanted to drink your match payments :wink:
Game was played well, once again we didnt maintain a sustained effort for 90 mins, our second half was dramitically different to our first. TTG keeper deservedly awarded 3 votes from the ref and TTG finished their chances.
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog".

robinfriday10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by robinfriday10 »

well fought game by bulldogs for 70-75 minutes. were deserved in taking the lead. looked like a team desperate for points, our keeper big turnaround for him. good second half by our boys, took our chances well

Ronnie#10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Ronnie#10 »

The Bulldogs played well I thought in the first half and like you said Canine if it wasent for Danny in goals we could've been behind instead of level at half time. Penalty save and another cracker tapping a shot over the bar that was bound for the top left corner.

2nd half though we played like we know we should and we slowly started to ground the Bullys out of the game. A 3-0 2nd half showed that i think.

A result for the Bulldogs isnt far away though. Good luck for the rest of the year aswell!

Canine

Post by Canine »

robinfriday10 wrote:well fought game by bulldogs for 70-75 minutes. were deserved in taking the lead. looked like a team desperate for points, our keeper big turnaround for him. good second half by our boys, took our chances well
Thanks Robin Friday and Ronnie#10, thought we did play well for a large chunk of the day but as we have found out you can not slip in this league, as you will be punished. Good Luck on your push towards the top flight and hopefully when we meet in the return leg at home we have some points on the board.
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog".