Postecoglou to Tottenham

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

thebeautifulgame wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:49 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:36 pm
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:14 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:08 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:14 pm


But it wasn't directed to the wrong person. Who I decide to make run away is my decision, not yours.

Try and keep up here. It shouldn't be this easy for me.
lol.. Run Away from what? A point we both agree on? You've got some fantasy running through your head there.

The trouble is, when you spin so much shït, you end up getting caught in your own shït web and your prey just walks away looking back and thinking what an idiot... :lol:
If I ask any question of you and your mates you grt all scared and won't answer.

It's good to be the King.
Hard to insult you at this point. It's like interacting with Orakle or ConM

There's a tinge of pity.
What's 2+2?
Not my question to answer but I'm intrigued. I will plump for 4, the same number of times Italy have won the World Cup! This is a recognised fact (if you are a sane person). lol:
Correct. Good to see not everyone runs away from simple questions.

However, italy have only won 2 world cups. World Cups prior to 1950 don't count.
Image

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1400
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by thebeautifulgame »

God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:43 pm
thebeautifulgame wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:49 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:36 pm
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:14 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:08 pm

lol.. Run Away from what? A point we both agree on? You've got some fantasy running through your head there.

The trouble is, when you spin so much shït, you end up getting caught in your own shït web and your prey just walks away looking back and thinking what an idiot... :lol:
If I ask any question of you and your mates you grt all scared and won't answer.

It's good to be the King.
Hard to insult you at this point. It's like interacting with Orakle or ConM

There's a tinge of pity.
What's 2+2?
Not my question to answer but I'm intrigued. I will plump for 4, the same number of times Italy have won the World Cup! This is a recognised fact (if you are a sane person). lol:
Correct. Good to see not everyone runs away from simple questions.

However, italy have only won 2 world cups. World Cups prior to 1950 don't count.
And this is my point. When you refuse to accept facts the truth becomes distorted and your argument doesn't hold water.

Regardless of this, any chance of getting back on to the main subject?, yet another thread hijacked by nonsense.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

thebeautifulgame wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:46 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:43 pm
thebeautifulgame wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:49 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:36 pm
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:14 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm

If I ask any question of you and your mates you grt all scared and won't answer.

It's good to be the King.
Hard to insult you at this point. It's like interacting with Orakle or ConM

There's a tinge of pity.
What's 2+2?
Not my question to answer but I'm intrigued. I will plump for 4, the same number of times Italy have won the World Cup! This is a recognised fact (if you are a sane person). lol:
Correct. Good to see not everyone runs away from simple questions.

However, italy have only won 2 world cups. World Cups prior to 1950 don't count.
And this is my point. When you refuse to accept facts the truth becomes distorted and your argument doesn't hold water.

Regardless of this, any chance of getting back on to the main subject?, yet another thread hijacked by nonsense.
You can't count a world cup when it wasn't the premiere competition at the time.
Image

User avatar
Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman
Posts: 60314
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:18 pm
thebeautifulgame wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:46 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:43 pm
thebeautifulgame wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:49 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:36 pm
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:14 pm

Hard to insult you at this point. It's like interacting with Orakle or ConM

There's a tinge of pity.
What's 2+2?
Not my question to answer but I'm intrigued. I will plump for 4, the same number of times Italy have won the World Cup! This is a recognised fact (if you are a sane person). lol:
Correct. Good to see not everyone runs away from simple questions.

However, italy have only won 2 world cups. World Cups prior to 1950 don't count.
And this is my point. When you refuse to accept facts the truth becomes distorted and your argument doesn't hold water.

Regardless of this, any chance of getting back on to the main subject?, yet another thread hijacked by nonsense.
You can't count a world cup when it wasn't the premiere competition at the time.
:lol:
Ignore this signature

User avatar
Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 1992
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by Michael »

God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:18 pm
thebeautifulgame wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:46 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:43 pm
thebeautifulgame wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:49 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:36 pm
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:14 pm

Hard to insult you at this point. It's like interacting with Orakle or ConM

There's a tinge of pity.
What's 2+2?
Not my question to answer but I'm intrigued. I will plump for 4, the same number of times Italy have won the World Cup! This is a recognised fact (if you are a sane person). lol:
Correct. Good to see not everyone runs away from simple questions.

However, italy have only won 2 world cups. World Cups prior to 1950 don't count.
And this is my point. When you refuse to accept facts the truth becomes distorted and your argument doesn't hold water.

Regardless of this, any chance of getting back on to the main subject?, yet another thread hijacked by nonsense.
You can't count a world cup when it wasn't the premiere competition at the time.

You're an Idiot!
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

Michael wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:18 pm
thebeautifulgame wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:46 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:43 pm
thebeautifulgame wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:49 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:36 pm

What's 2+2?
Not my question to answer but I'm intrigued. I will plump for 4, the same number of times Italy have won the World Cup! This is a recognised fact (if you are a sane person). lol:
Correct. Good to see not everyone runs away from simple questions.

However, italy have only won 2 world cups. World Cups prior to 1950 don't count.
And this is my point. When you refuse to accept facts the truth becomes distorted and your argument doesn't hold water.

Regardless of this, any chance of getting back on to the main subject?, yet another thread hijacked by nonsense.
You can't count a world cup when it wasn't the premiere competition at the time.

You're an Idiot!
Are you saying that you would consider it a world cup if it wasn't the premiere competition at the time?
Image

User avatar
Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 1992
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by Michael »

God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:26 am
Michael wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:18 pm
thebeautifulgame wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:46 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:43 pm
thebeautifulgame wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:49 pm

Not my question to answer but I'm intrigued. I will plump for 4, the same number of times Italy have won the World Cup! This is a recognised fact (if you are a sane person). lol:
Correct. Good to see not everyone runs away from simple questions.

However, italy have only won 2 world cups. World Cups prior to 1950 don't count.
And this is my point. When you refuse to accept facts the truth becomes distorted and your argument doesn't hold water.

Regardless of this, any chance of getting back on to the main subject?, yet another thread hijacked by nonsense.
You can't count a world cup when it wasn't the premiere competition at the time.

You're an Idiot!
Are you saying that you would consider it a world cup if it wasn't the premiere competition at the time?

Ohh I see what your doing here, not playing along!
My initial post, I stand by.

You're an idiot!
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

Michael wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:50 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:26 am
Michael wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:18 pm
thebeautifulgame wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:46 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:43 pm

Correct. Good to see not everyone runs away from simple questions.

However, italy have only won 2 world cups. World Cups prior to 1950 don't count.
And this is my point. When you refuse to accept facts the truth becomes distorted and your argument doesn't hold water.

Regardless of this, any chance of getting back on to the main subject?, yet another thread hijacked by nonsense.
You can't count a world cup when it wasn't the premiere competition at the time.

You're an Idiot!
Are you saying that you would consider it a world cup if it wasn't the premiere competition at the time?

Ohh I see what your doing here, not playing along!
My initial post, I stand by.

You're an idiot!
Of course you're not "playing along". To answer would mean I am right.
Image

User avatar
Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 1992
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by Michael »

God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:01 pm
Michael wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:50 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:26 am
Michael wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:18 pm
thebeautifulgame wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:46 pm

And this is my point. When you refuse to accept facts the truth becomes distorted and your argument doesn't hold water.

Regardless of this, any chance of getting back on to the main subject?, yet another thread hijacked by nonsense.
You can't count a world cup when it wasn't the premiere competition at the time.

You're an Idiot!
Are you saying that you would consider it a world cup if it wasn't the premiere competition at the time?

Ohh I see what your doing here, not playing along!
My initial post, I stand by.

You're an idiot!
Of course you're not "playing along". To answer would mean I am right.
You're an idiot!
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

Michael wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:05 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:01 pm
Michael wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:50 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:26 am
Michael wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:18 pm

You can't count a world cup when it wasn't the premiere competition at the time.

You're an Idiot!
Are you saying that you would consider it a world cup if it wasn't the premiere competition at the time?

Ohh I see what your doing here, not playing along!
My initial post, I stand by.

You're an idiot!
Of course you're not "playing along". To answer would mean I am right.
You're an idiot!
Are you saying that you would consider it a world cup if it wasn't the premiere competition at the time?
Image

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 8835
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by MegaBonus »

where was the premiere competition being played?
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

MegaBonus wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:33 pm where was the premiere competition being played?

Who are you asking this question of?
Image

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 8835
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by MegaBonus »

you
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1400
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by thebeautifulgame »

GIAE is in denial, just like his hero the Honeymonster who said there were no Tory parties during Covid lockdown. :lol: :crazy: :oops:

So tiring when the prime hijacker plays the same old tune- too predictable and very boring.

Last comment from me on this subject unless it is directly in relation to Postecoglou.
Last edited by thebeautifulgame on Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 8835
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by MegaBonus »

its his predictable 'duck and weave'...when he gets cornered he'll come back with crap to redirect the conversation so that it gets bogged down.
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

MegaBonus wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:06 pmyou
Who is this to?
Image

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

thebeautifulgame wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:31 pm GIAE is in denial, just like his hero the Honeymonster who said there were no Tory parties during Covid lockdown. :lol: :crazy: :oops:

So tiring when the prime hijacker plays the same old tune- too predictable and very boring.

Last comment from me on this subject unless it is directly in relation to Postecoglou.
If people didn't run away when cornered and actually answered the question there would be no need for me to repeat the questions.
Image

User avatar
Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 1992
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by Michael »

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:43 am
thebeautifulgame wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:31 pm GIAE is in denial, just like his hero the Honeymonster who said there were no Tory parties during Covid lockdown. :lol: :crazy: :oops:

So tiring when the prime hijacker plays the same old tune- too predictable and very boring.

Last comment from me on this subject unless it is directly in relation to Postecoglou.
If people didn't run away when cornered and actually answered the question there would be no need for me to repeat the questions.

oh the irony?
are you going to answer megabonus?
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

Michael wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:32 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:43 am
thebeautifulgame wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:31 pm GIAE is in denial, just like his hero the Honeymonster who said there were no Tory parties during Covid lockdown. :lol: :crazy: :oops:

So tiring when the prime hijacker plays the same old tune- too predictable and very boring.

Last comment from me on this subject unless it is directly in relation to Postecoglou.
If people didn't run away when cornered and actually answered the question there would be no need for me to repeat the questions.

oh the irony?
are you going to answer megabonus?
Where has he asked me a question?
Image

User avatar
Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman
Posts: 60314
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by Bomber »

For the novices out there, in GIAE's world, your question must be in the form of a quoted post, so that the person being asking the question and to whom directed, is clearly identifiable. :thumbup:

Play on.
Ignore this signature

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4228
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by Cooper »

Bomber wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:57 am For the novices out there, in GIAE's world, your question must be in the form of a quoted post, so that the person being asking the question and to whom directed, is clearly identifiable. :thumbup:

Play on.
Some people just need an extra helping hand. While everyone could see the obvious some are a little slower to the mark.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:57 am For the novices out there, in GIAE's world, your question must be in the form of a quoted post, so that the person being asking the question and to whom directed, is clearly identifiable. :thumbup:

Play on.
Mega has actually brought this on himself. Previously he has asked a question without that criteria and then claimed the question wasn't to me when I answered him

Once bitten, twice shy.
Image

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:50 am
Bomber wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:57 am For the novices out there, in GIAE's world, your question must be in the form of a quoted post, so that the person being asking the question and to whom directed, is clearly identifiable. :thumbup:

Play on.


Some people just need an extra helping hand. While everyone could see the obvious some are a little slower to the mark.
Never assume Del
Image

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 8835
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by MegaBonus »

Post by God is an Englishman » Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:25 am
Bomber wrote: ↑Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:27 am
For the novices out there, in GIAE's world, your question must be in the form of a quoted post, so that the person being asking the question and to whom directed, is clearly identifiable. :thumbup:

Play on.
Mega has actually brought this on himself. Previously he has asked a question without that criteria and then claimed the question wasn't to me when I answered him

Once bitten, twice shy.
only a person ducking and weaving would come up with that shiiiiite.

delusional and inferiority complex......
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4228
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:55 am
Cooper wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:50 am
Bomber wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:57 am For the novices out there, in GIAE's world, your question must be in the form of a quoted post, so that the person being asking the question and to whom directed, is clearly identifiable. :thumbup:

Play on.


Some people just need an extra helping hand. While everyone could see the obvious some are a little slower to the mark.
Never assume Del
You mean just like you just did with this post assuming it was about you?

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:24 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:55 am
Cooper wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:50 am
Bomber wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:57 am For the novices out there, in GIAE's world, your question must be in the form of a quoted post, so that the person being asking the question and to whom directed, is clearly identifiable. :thumbup:

Play on.


Some people just need an extra helping hand. While everyone could see the obvious some are a little slower to the mark.
Never assume Del
You mean just like you just did with this post assuming it was about you?

When did I assume that?

To quote someone the other day "you don't even need bait with him".
Image

User avatar
GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 9165
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

Bomber wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:57 am For the novices out there, in GIAE's world, your question must be in the form of a quoted post, so that the person being asking the question and to whom directed, is clearly identifiable. :thumbup:

Play on.
He's a shït talker, that's his world. Keep that in mind when interacting with him and his world makes more sense.
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:50 am
Bomber wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:57 am For the novices out there, in GIAE's world, your question must be in the form of a quoted post, so that the person being asking the question and to whom directed, is clearly identifiable. :thumbup:

Play on.
He's a shït talker, that's his world. Keep that in mind when interacting with him and his world makes more sense.
Yet when asked (many times) you have failed to be able to give a simple example of this.

It seems your comment should be reversed.
Image

User avatar
GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 9165
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:59 am
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:50 am
Bomber wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:57 am For the novices out there, in GIAE's world, your question must be in the form of a quoted post, so that the person being asking the question and to whom directed, is clearly identifiable. :thumbup:

Play on.
He's a shït talker, that's his world. Keep that in mind when interacting with him and his world makes more sense.
Yet when asked (many times) you have failed to be able to give a simple example of this.

It seems your comment should be reversed.
This forum is peppered with examples.

People can see for themselves.

I'm not trying to convince you, it's difficult to convince a shît talker that they are a shît talker.
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 51452
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Postecoglou to Tottenham

Post by God is an Englishman »

Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:57 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:59 am
Arena Oaxaca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:50 am
Bomber wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:57 am For the novices out there, in GIAE's world, your question must be in the form of a quoted post, so that the person being asking the question and to whom directed, is clearly identifiable. :thumbup:

Play on.
He's a shït talker, that's his world. Keep that in mind when interacting with him and his world makes more sense.
Yet when asked (many times) you have failed to be able to give a simple example of this.

It seems your comment should be reversed.
This forum is peppered with examples.

People can see for themselves.

I'm not trying to convince you, it's difficult to convince a shît talker that they are a shît talker.
Another failure to provide an example. Seriously, this is far too easy.
Image

Post Reply