"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:21 am

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Asian confed WC qualifiers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:12 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 54334
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Nice group for Australia. Surely Arnie can't stuff this up? :wink:

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asian confed WC qualifiers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:40 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:03 pm
Posts: 6704
Location: Campbelltown
Bomber wrote:
Nice group for Australia. Surely Arnie can't stuff this up? :wink:



I wouldn't put it past him - he didn't have much success against Asian opposition in the ACL. or with the Ollyroos. :roll:

_________________
The older I get the better I was.


FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asian confed WC qualifiers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:21 pm 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 17021
Bomber wrote:
Nice group for Australia. Surely Arnie can't stuff this up? :wink:



As long as Arnie doesnt pick Kruse we might be ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asian confed WC qualifiers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:51 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 889
Location: Number 9
probably scrape through

_________________
I may not be perfect but I'm still the closest I have ever come across


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asian confed WC qualifiers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:53 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 54334
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Away to Nepal will be "high" on the agenda, no doubt. Ku-wait and see.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asian confed WC qualifiers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:06 pm 
Offline
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 67
Cant see FFAs coffers being boosted by State Governments throwing money around to host the group round. I see the Socceroos gracing the green green grass of Wollongong, Coffs Harbour, Mildura and Geelong. TV rights negotiations should be fun.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asian confed WC qualifiers
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:04 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 54334
Location: Between the lake and the beach
KRO wrote:
Cant see FFAs coffers being boosted by State Governments throwing money around to host the group round. I see the Socceroos gracing the green green grass of Wollongong, Coffs Harbour, Mildura and Geelong. TV rights negotiations should be fun.


Hindmarsh would probably be apt for at least one fixture.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asian confed WC qualifiers
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:06 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:32 am
Posts: 172
Location: Perth Glory
Adelaide is in league with those locations


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asian confed WC qualifiers
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:13 pm 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 17021
Bomber wrote:
KRO wrote:
Cant see FFAs coffers being boosted by State Governments throwing money around to host the group round. I see the Socceroos gracing the green green grass of Wollongong, Coffs Harbour, Mildura and Geelong. TV rights negotiations should be fun.


Hindmarsh would probably be apt for at least one fixture.


Would be great but I don't think its FIFA compliant.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group