Coaching Licence

This forum is for the discussion of general coaching topics. Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

FootballNews is not responsible for any of the comments posted in this forum and this forum is moderated.

Moderator: Forum Admins

Marky
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Coaching Licence

Post by Marky »

Hi there
Im new to this forum as im still living in UK and due to move over next year. I coach kids football over here but want to alot more coaching once we move over ie Soccer schools, after school clubs and even accademys to help bring the kids on more. As an FA level 2 qualified coach would i be able to do this or would i have to do the Australian licence?
Any feedback would be much appreciated

Cheers Mark

Squizzy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Coaching Licence

Post by Squizzy »

Marky wrote:Hi there
Im new to this forum as im still living in UK and due to move over next year. I coach kids football over here but want to alot more coaching once we move over ie Soccer schools, after school clubs and even accademys to help bring the kids on more. As an FA level 2 qualified coach would i be able to do this or would i have to do the Australian licence?
Any feedback would be much appreciated

Cheers Mark
Maybe someone else would be able to answer this on this forum but in the interim, you could try and contact our local (State) governing body - the FFSA (Football Federation of South Australia).

I'd ask for Richie Alagich or Airton Andrioli but there may be others that can help also.

E-mail: info@ffsa.com.au (this should get to the above two people)

Good luck.
Who?... Who is but a form, followed by the function of what... And what I am, is a man in a mask!

hudsona
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Coaching Licence

Post by hudsona »

Hey Mark :)....know our club would certainly been keen to talk to you :)

what age groups are you interested in?