Hey LFTWNG would u rather...

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Hey LFTWNG would u rather...

Post by Le King »

Reina or Van Der Sar???
decided to post this because i know how much u luv 2 compare liverpool 2 manchester united... i think VDS is way better simpy cause he doesnt fumble and put the ball in his own net.... he makes way better saves...

dunno if u saw this or not http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yp7GpZcxNA
but chek it out its gotta b the blunder of the yr...
and heres VDS in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4VNM1CT ... ed&search=

btw we dun need tevez, we can score goals, unlike liverpool

carragher or hyppia betta then vidic or heinze? hahaha please jst look at them stuff up 2 allow everton score the 2nd goal

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

doesnt matter if your a man u supporter a liverpool supporter or any other club in the world reina isnt half the keeper edwin van der sar is
I speak nothing but the truth

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

lol .. my grandma laugh her teeth out when saw the everton 3rd goal ...
VDS cabernet on Reina easily seriously ..
oh btw, nice work carragher lol !!

Jono82
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Hey LFTWNG would u rather...

Post by Jono82 »

MUFCBOY wrote:carragher or hyppia betta then vidic or heinze? hahaha please jst look at them stuff up 2 allow everton score the 2nd goal
..... there's that third one! :lol:

viduka
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by viduka »

Van Der Sar is a great keeper and always has been. Im a liverpool fan but I think that United has had two of the best keepers in the premier league in Peter Schmiechel and now in van der sar. Even thought I hate Man u, Van der sar in my opinion is a way better keeper.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

lftwng where r u son??? gone soft like all the other l'pool supporters who luv 2 hammer united!!

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

lol ..
he's crying @ his room's corner right now i guess

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

REINAAAAAAAAA OOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOO REINAAAAAA
HE TRIED 2 STOP THE BALL
BUT ALLY-OOPED IT FOR JOHNSON TO SCORE
REINAAAAAAA OOOOO OOOOOOO OOOOOO RIENAAAAAAAAAAA

heard hes the new Bruce Grobelaar!

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

if he wins us another european cup, he can be bruce grobelaar all he likes :)

pino
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by pino »

I rate Van Der Sar and always have...couldn't believe that it was Fulham who signed him from Juventus.

But lets be honest

Taibi, Bosnich, Howard and Bartez...all quality signings.

pfft...Taibi's bloopers reel is 20 times longer than Reina's and that doesn't even start on the other 3.
First the rotating...then the Dennis Wiseing...now the punking of me on my show. That is it Big boss...No More!

viduka
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by viduka »

agree with pino there :lol:

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Pino strikes one for the scousers.

So so true.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

taibi had sum great blunders... barthez was ok, but its pretty hard 2 follow in Peter's footsteps

REINA OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yp7GpZcxNA

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

i still laughing each time watch the video ...
LMFAO !!

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

ronaldo07 wrote:i still laughing each time watch the video ...
LMFAO !!
do u laugh at when he palms the ball to johnson, or when he kicks the ball once its in the net?

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

i laugh when he palms the ball to johnson, and even louder when he kicks the ball once its in the net !!

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

damn... I just go tback from Melbourne and there is a topic for me!!! Thanx MUFCBOY... to answer your question, despite Reina's howler, I would prefer him over Van Der Saar any day of the week...

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

LFTWNG11 wrote:damn... I just go tback from Melbourne and there is a topic for me!!! Thanx MUFCBOY... to answer your question, despite Reina's howler, I would prefer him over Van Der Saar any day of the week...
lol and people call me biased
Have you forgoten the FA cup final 8) and Liverpool's game against West Ham this season....Reina is making a bad habit of continusly f ucking up (reminds me of carrol)

I hope you like my sig LFTWNG, i made it just for you
Feel Good Inc.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Yea i remember last season FA Cup final... he saved three penalties, they werent misses, he actually got down and saved three penalites... I bet Van Der Saar hasn't even saved three penalites in his life. Also who won Premier League Goalkeeper of the Season, last season?? ummm I'm pretty sure it wasn't Van Der Saar... you act as if Van Der Saar hasn't made an error or two in career, and yes you are shiraz bias! I can admit, Liverpool player cabernet, Reina played cabernet and he made a bad error... but that doesnt mean he's cabernat.

Each to their own I say, also thanx for taking the time to dedicate your signature to me, I mean you actually thought of me and then put your signature together, thanx for the effort.

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

LFTWNG11 wrote:Yea i remember last season FA Cup final... he saved three penalties, they werent misses, he actually got down and saved three penalites... I bet Van Der Saar hasn't even saved three penalites in his life. Also who won Premier League Goalkeeper of the Season, last season?? ummm I'm pretty sure it wasn't Van Der Saar... you act as if Van Der Saar hasn't made an error or two in career, and yes you are shiraz bias! I can admit, Liverpool player cabernet, Reina played cabernet and he made a bad error... but that doesnt mean he's cabernat.

Each to their own I say, also thanx for taking the time to dedicate your signature to me, I mean you actually thought of me and then put your signature together, thanx for the effort.
yeh named me 2 !!

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

ronaldo07 wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:Yea i remember last season FA Cup final... he saved three penalties, they werent misses, he actually got down and saved three penalites... I bet Van Der Saar hasn't even saved three penalites in his life. Also who won Premier League Goalkeeper of the Season, last season?? ummm I'm pretty sure it wasn't Van Der Saar... you act as if Van Der Saar hasn't made an error or two in career, and yes you are shiraz bias! I can admit, Liverpool player cabernet, Reina played cabernet and he made a bad error... but that doesnt mean he's cabernat.

yeh named me 2 !!
He joined Juventus... then joined Manure... theres two for you, but if you honestly, whole-hearly believe in Van Der Saar's long a distinguished career he hasnt made at least 2 mistakes on the pitch, the you are one ignorant muthfuka!

The best keeper ever, Schmichel made mistakes, Buffon makes mistakes, Cech makes mistakes... you know what even Ronaldinho makes mistakes, thats how you become a better player... its fair enuff to ridicule Reina for his slopiness but put it into perspective, Liverpool made a lot more and worse mistakes in the 94 minutes before that, and as bad a mistake as it was, it was the 94th minute and they were down 2 nil!

So all you manc wanks... you can say Reina is cabernet, good luck to you (but dnt say your not bias), I can admit Van Der Saar is a solid keeper and porbably has it on Reina when it comes to crosses, but Reina is one of the best in the world with his shot and penalty stopping and I would prefer that in a goalkeeper.

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

lol can see u r just begin so bias ...
FYI lftwng, i've watch almost every single manutd game ... and i've never seen Van Der Sar made any stupid mistake like that ... !! he's such a solid keeper u 1diot !! i wud prefer him over Reina anyday ... call me bias or whatever u want, but refer to the post above, some liverpool fan actually agree that VDS > Reina ... u should just keep ur mouth shut instead ...

and it seems to me that u r trying to convince everyone here that every liverpool players > every manutd players ... where r u now on the ladder ? :lol: :lol:

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

SCHMEICHEL for me and BUFFON

But Honestly keepers are only as good as their defence. If the defence is rock solid, keeper has no chance in making a mistake
look at Buffon in WC 06 and now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats with all this comparisons with Liverpoo and Man U
seriously guys, WHO GIVES A TOSS
The team who finishes Higher or wins a trophy, IS THE BETA TEAM

why don't we start comparing the grounds, the trainers, the ball boys, the canteen staff, the pitch carers and etc,etc

But Van der sar 4 me
:lol:

And Fergie for me also
:lol:

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

ronaldo07 wrote:lol can see u r just begin so bias ...
FYI lftwng, i've watch almost every single manutd game ... and i've never seen Van Der Sar made any stupid mistake like that ... !! he's such a solid keeper u 1diot !! i wud prefer him over Reina anyday ... call me bias or whatever u want, but refer to the post above, some liverpool fan actually agree that VDS > Reina ... u should just keep ur mouth shut instead ...

and it seems to me that u r trying to convince everyone here that every liverpool players > every manutd players ... where r u now on the ladder ? :lol: :lol:
Im not trying to convince anyone of anything you shiraz sexbeast... just stating my opinion like everyone else, just like your entitled to yours, no matter how shiraz dumb you sound!

and lets be fair, like diegom, Carra and Hyypia looked like Boumsong and Cygan in the centre of defence...

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

MUFCBOY wrote:REINAAAAAAAAA OOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOO REINAAAAAA
HE TRIED 2 STOP THE BALL
BUT ALLY-OOPED IT FOR JOHNSON TO SCORE
REINAAAAAAA OOOOO OOOOOOO OOOOOO RIENAAAAAAAAAAA

heard hes the new Bruce Grobelaar!
and you try to tell me I sound like ronaldo07?? :lol: :lol: serisouly, that was the stupidest post you have written on here, you had me at the first post with Carra and Hyypia, but then you got carried away with your gorgeous friend over there... its fair enuff to bag us as we played cabernet, but dnt worry... I won't run away

Oh I forgot to mention this... I wouldnt mind Reina being the new Grobelaar... lets look at his record...

1981/82 League Cup
1981/82 League First Division (F.A. Premier League)
1982/83 Charity Shield
1982/83 League Cup
1982/83 League First Division (F.A. Premier League)
1983/84 League Cup
1983/84 League First Division (F.A. Premier League)
1983/84 European Cup (U.E.F.A. Champions League)
1985/86 League First Division (F.A. Premier League)
1985/86 FA Cup
1986/87 Charity Shield Shared
1986/87 ScreenSport Super Cup
1987/88 League First Division (F.A. Premier League)
1988/89 Charity Shield
1988/89 FA Cup
1989/90 Charity Shield
1989/90 League First Division (F.A. Premier League)
1990/91 Charity Shield Shared
1991/92 FA Cup
Last edited by LFTWNG11 on Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

lol .. lol .. and lol ..
sucked in pool !! and sucked in lftwang !!

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

ronaldo07 wrote:lol .. lol .. and lol ..
sucked in pool !! and sucked in lftwang !!

ronny dont get 2 cocky mate
I believe we (Man U) have started well above expectations this year, but the season is very long.

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

am not being cocky ...
am just being happy :lol:

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

ronaldo07 wrote:am not being cocky ...
am just being happy :lol: