Best Opponent

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

sidopolous
Apprentice
Apprentice

Best Opponent

Post by sidopolous »

Who is the best opponent you have played against this year (NOT TEAM)

Mine is a bloke called Gino for S. Knights. I didn't get a look in. He beat me to the ball, in tackles, in the air. I couldn't even blame my age as he would have been in his thirties I reckon.

Well done Gino !!!

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy »

Ronaldinho on FIFA 2006...........long haired, goofy looking git.

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

Heres me thinking i was your best opponent VB. :lol:

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

Frankie from pumas, not because of his talent it was because it was so hard not to knock the little fcker out
DIVING:
Admition of defeat
Pure cheating
RUINS THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

viduka
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by viduka »

Mr Football wrote:Frankie from pumas, not because of his talent it was because it was so hard not to knock the little fcker out
:lol:

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

my best opponent would be SIMO the coach of IF.
onoir diomasack

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

viduka wrote:
Mr Football wrote:Frankie from pumas, not because of his talent it was because it was so hard not to knock the little fcker out
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
onoir diomasack

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Sid, Gino would normally walk into our first team however plays Aussie Rules on Saturday's. Broke his ribs about 4 weeks ago, so couldn't play Aussie Rules so played a couple of games on the for the B's. Played last time against you guys but he played in goals - as he played Aussie Rules day before. Hoping to get him to just play Football next year and would make a huge difference in first team. He also carved up PHE

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

Adam Dunt from east - bald haired bloke up front - for me much more difficult to mark than Krollig was as Dunt had pace, was strong on the ball and had a bit of skill.........very difficult to mark.....

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

bigpond wrote:Adam Dunt from east - bald haired bloke up front - for me much more difficult to mark than Krollig was as Dunt had pace, was strong on the ball and had a bit of skill.........very difficult to mark.....
Very good player is Dunty and top bloke to.

Being a B team player, the Vista guy that played on the left hand side the first time we played them. Gave me a bath and I got moved after 20 mins.

Best team would have to be West Beach in the B's. I really enjoyed playing against them. Tough at the ball, good skills and tried to knock the ball around

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

have to agree with JayWalking on that one, always like playing West Beach, never dirty, always a good match and always close....as for best opponent goes i would have to say S Dunk because of the stupid red cards that cost us matches haha....but seriously the midfield at southern nights or ingle farm would have to include the best opponents i've faced this year...very tough teams to break down