Paramount Pictures To Release...

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Paramount Pictures To Release...

Post by Le King »

Story on Greece's Euro 2004 truimph!

Apparently Paramount pictures are in the process of reviewing a script in regards to Greece's Euro 2004 under-dog triumph! The script was put forward to them by a writer who has a greek background and views this movie in the same mould as ice hockey movie "Miracle on Ice", and American Football movie "Remember the Titans". Greece was by no means favourites to win the tournament, let alone progress from the group stage, yet the exceeded expectations and the dream was complete.

Names being tooted to star in the film include Richard Gere (Otto Rehagal) and George Clooney (Antonis Nikopolidis)... The film will focus on what went on behind the scenes during Greece's miracle campaign, and allthough it is not definate if the actors will be the actual ones playing or the use of doubles, what is known is that work is in progress to convince Paramount to give it the go-ahead...

This will be pretty interesting and hope it goes ahead, hope it does and i rkn it would b funny 2 c who plays who... clooney is a bit of a look-a-like

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

definitely wont be starring tom cruise

he got fired by paramount :D

arxidi
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Paramount Pictures To Release...

Post by arxidi »

MUFCBOY wrote:Story on Greece's Euro 2004 truimph!

Apparently Paramount pictures are in the process of reviewing a script in regards to Greece's Euro 2004 under-dog triumph! The script was put forward to them by a writer who has a greek background and views this movie in the same mould as ice hockey movie "Miracle on Ice", and American Football movie "Remember the Titans". Greece was by no means favourites to win the tournament, let alone progress from the group stage, yet the exceeded expectations and the dream was complete.

Names being tooted to star in the film include Richard Gere (Otto Rehagal) and George Clooney (Antonis Nikopolidis)... The film will focus on what went on behind the scenes during Greece's miracle campaign, and allthough it is not definate if the actors will be the actual ones playing or the use of doubles, what is known is that work is in progress to convince Paramount to give it the go-ahead...

This will be pretty interesting and hope it goes ahead, hope it does and i rkn it would b funny 2 c who plays who... clooney is a bit of a look-a-like

LOL
everyone is entitled to my opinion

tsss

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy »

They could get yer man from the RAA commercials to star in it. Although I think his house in Goodwood burnt down.

arxidi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by arxidi »

lol yeh hes at burnside now

tsss

viduka
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by viduka »

arxidia!

He's moved from burnside too. I think he's at myponga now. Apparently his house has flooded. Whatever happened to trust!

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

trust! trust! trust!
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the REAL one... again and again"

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

UHHH HAS ANY1 SEEN MY COUSIN JIM!

viduka
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by viduka »

MUFCBOY wrote:UHHH HAS ANY1 SEEN MY COUSIN JIM!
He's not here, he's not here, I havent seen him. :lol:

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

MUFCBOY wrote:UHHH HAS ANY1 SEEN MY COUSIN JIM!
Yeah I saw him the other night. Actually BOTH Of them
:lol:

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

MUFCBoy maybe as a fund raiser you could do your own production of it down at Limnos. I'm sure you'd be a natural in front of the camera.

How hard could it be to find 11 guys that look like they're wearing a jumper when they take their top off?!?!?

arxidi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by arxidi »

Ambrosiana wrote:MUFCBoy maybe as a fund raiser you could do your own production of it down at Limnos. I'm sure you'd be a natural in front of the camera.

How hard could it be to find 11 guys that look like they're wearing a jumper when they take their top off?!?!?
blue tops???? :lol:

tsss

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

as a pretty boy i wax!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

In that case they should do the liverpool story of 2005, they are probabl as crap as greece, and came from 3-0 down against the best team in europe(at the time).

It could be called ' How to lose the UCL in 360 seconds'

stupid italians lol

povman_2009
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by povman_2009 »

King Henry,

I can only assume that you are some sort of troll character, your posts are all the same

If you have nothing constructive to add then I suggest you go back to wherever you came from.

Wasting time posting dribble to see if people respond is a pretty sad way to run your life...
Last edited by povman_2009 on Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

povman1964 wrote:King Henry,

I can only assume that you are some sort of troll character, your posts are all the same

If you have nothing constructive to add then I suggest you go back to wherever you came from.

Wasting time posting dribble to see of people respond is a pretty sad way to run your life...
Yes i am a troll, a homosexual one if u must know... i also enjoy ******* h**d over thierry henry.

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

Ambrosiana wrote:MUFCBoy maybe as a fund raiser you could do your own production of it down at Limnos. I'm sure you'd be a natural in front of the camera.

i 'll be in, if we did it from limnos

im a dead ringer for tsartas!!! :wink:
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the REAL one... again and again"