Mourinho challenges Gallas to give reasons for not playing

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Mourinho challenges Gallas to give reasons for not playing

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Jose Mourinho has publicly challenged William Gallas to explain why he has yet to play for Chelsea this season as the Blues coach continued his tough stance with the unhappy left-back. Gallas missed the clubs pre-season training camp in the United States but despite returning to full training, the defender has yet to figure for Chelsea.

The Frenchman was recently the subject of a bid from London rivals Arsenal, possibly as part of a deal which would pave the way for Ashley Cole to move in the other direction. But a move to the Emirates Stadium now looks increasingly unlikely as the transfer window deadline approaches and Mourinho has urged the player and his agent to organise a press conference and explain why he is not playing.

Asked what the latest position with Gallas was, Mourinho said: "The best thing to do is to ask him. People should talk to his agent and try to have a press conference with Gallas. "There are a lot of answers but answers he should be the one to give. It is not that I dont want to tell but I shouldnt be the one to say things that he should tell. This situation deserves a press conference with the player."

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

yeh time for gallas to ciao !!
wellcome to OT !!

viduka
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by viduka »

Jose is an arrogant prick :roll:

zola
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by zola »

Gallas should be more professional and stop screwing around

viduka
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by viduka »

why dont they give him a transfer then

zola
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by zola »

I think they won't give him up unless they can get Ashley Cole

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

I think Gallas has been given the opportunity to leave but his own greediness is stiffling the progress as he wants to paid more than what he is on now, and we all know Chelski's wage budget