pontians V Florina C's

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

phantom1
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

pontians V Florina C's

Post by phantom1 »

I understand that the C's game got a bit heated on Sunday.Not such a big surprise,nor is hearing that Florina players hit from behind,gutless and cowardly.
A special mention tho' to number 14 from Florina.Now this person is the most gutless of all in that I hear that he King hit Pontians trainer from behind.Mate you are the most gutless sherry I have ever heard of and you need to be taken out and flogged,and should be banned for a year at least,these people volunteer and are officials of the club,and dont deserve crap like this.
Oh and by the way to all that read this the Pontian trainer is a young female.So shame on you number 14,you should be damned.
Congratulations to the Pontian C's and A's on kicking muscat.

florie4life
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: pontians V Florina C's

Post by florie4life »

You havent seen the post that i had put on there sunday after the game, I did apologise to the trainer and player and the club for my actions as well as the club. I am ashamed and I hope for forgiveness. I didnt mean to hit her. It was just a swing back for trying to pull a player off another player. It wasnt my attention to hit her. And i did say sorry to her straight after. and i have been banned for the rest of the year by the club. And i am sorry again!

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

florie4life wrote:You havent seen the post that i had put on there sunday after the game
It got removed, but yes I saw it.

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Pontians C Team are no angels, nor is there referee.

chemical brother
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chemical brother »

What about the pontians player that hit a female referee. Gutless cowardlt act and intentional.
Lifestyles thru Chemistry

othello
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by othello »

This is such bull, I was at the game, this simply did not happen. Yes, I saw the C team game incident but it was soley and completely between players, both of whom were sent off. I don't why this mysterios Mr. "Florie4Life" is posting on here because I know the Florina players' who post on here (considering I am one) and I know you are not one of them... stop stirring up shite.

Seriously... shut the fk up. Why inflame matters? Geez.

coutinho10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by coutinho10 »

florie4life(2 Posts) :roll: i will see you at training and sept 5th and we will talk about your so called imaginary backlash and banning from the club. i wonder if i will be asking all night where & who is florie4life, only to find no one :roll: if you hit a female prez would of banned you 4 life :clown:
look out for a teapot tackle
Last edited by coutinho10 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LIVERPOOL FC *****

M Andrea
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by M Andrea »

If it wasn't for the BRILLIANT REFEREEING!. none of this would not have happened.
Big boutso in golo!

coutinho10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by coutinho10 »

i love the new forum posters with 2 & 5 posts..that come from no where on this site.they always seem to have another poster with 2 & 5 posts aswell backing their comments up or from the other side of the fence that make the post seem 5% believable... :lol: :clown:
LIVERPOOL FC *****

safehands
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by safehands »

I played in the game in question.

The referee who officiated the game was the worst example of a referee that I have seen in the 30 years of playing soccer. I do not think that he intentionally was bad, I feel that he just had no real idea on how to ref a game. (On saying that I also played in the B's game, and full credit to the club because the club referee that officiated that game was definately the best I have played under this season). The referee lost control of the C's game very early on, and it was obvious that it was always going boil over.

Yes there was an incident where a fight started. It was very close to the Pontians sideline. A number of pontians supporters and officials entered the pitch (and at this point the referee should have called the game). The 2 players that were involved in the incident were both red carded. At no point in the scuffle did I see the female trainer get hit, and nothing was said afterwards. To be honest though, the referee never called a trainer on, so there should have been no reason for her, or any other officials to be on the park.

I know all the florina players that were involved in the scuffle, and I also know the ones that are on this message board. Florie4life if you are a florina boy then you are invited to send me a private message with your name.

Phantom1 - why bother coming on here and trying to start trouble? "Not such a big surprise,nor is hearing that Florina players hit from behind,gutless and cowardly." How can you say that? You obviously have proof that the florina players hit from behind? Well how about stating what you know, because I have played for the club for many years and I know this is crap. I do not know of any players in any of our teams who do this regularly, and I can assure you that if the team was known for this then I would not be playing for this club.

Good luck to the pontian boys for the rest of the season, hopefully you can avoid the drop. I look forward to playing against you next season.

And yes I am a florina player, those in the club will know who I am, those that don't I am more than happy to dicuss with you.
'Winning doesn't really matter as long as you win.' - VINNY JONES
'It was like the ref had a brand new yellow card and wanted to see if it worked.' - RICHARD RUFUS

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

alm01 wrote:i love the new forum posters with 2 & 5 posts..that come from no where on this site.they always seem to have another poster with 2 & 5 posts aswell backing their comments up or from the other side of the fence that make the post seem 5% believable... :lol: :clown:
Know exactly what you mean.

Lion Tamer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lion Tamer »

As I was in the middle of this push and shove, I can honestly say that all of the information in the original posts by Pontian 1 and Florie4 life are total and utter propaganda and these feeble attempts to give Florina a bad name are looking like back firing on this Eagle. Give it a rest and get on with playing soccer............fairly!

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

I dont think Phantom1 was even at the game.!

Must thank the Florina players and supporters for sticking around and enjoying the free BBQ. Hope to see you all again next year :)

As for Chemical (off tapper) the guy involved with that incident with the ref got a season ban! And ofcourse you guys are angles!!!

I didnt see either incident so cant really comment on them. No doubt that we matters like these come up whatever is posted believe about 20% of it.

Rexie
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Rexie »

It is interesting with the female that got hit.
When we played them in the c garde and they started having a go at our ref, things got a little heated. Their linesman put his flag up and the ref deamed into be onside, which from where I was standing it was clearly on side. They huffed and puffed at the ref, who kept watching the downs striker put it in the back of the net. Upon blowing for the goal, he got pushed by the players, and once this happened he called the game off. This happened on the road side at argana park, so where the downs supporters sit. When the ref got pushed, a few of the down players pulled the guy off, to which ponitian official, and the female trianer ran over to get involved. she was getting quite fisty (spelling) and also pushing the ref, and trying to get answers from him. fair enough for getting in there to stick up for them, but sometime you have to think about waht is happening.
There is no excuse for hitting a woman, if it happened, but I remember she was giving as much as she was getting when we had an altercation....
I think my drinking club has a soccer problem.....

http://www.edsc.com.au

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

crue head wrote:
alm01 wrote:i love the new forum posters with 2 & 5 posts..that come from no where on this site.they always seem to have another poster with 2 & 5 posts aswell backing their comments up or from the other side of the fence that make the post seem 5% believable... :lol: :clown:
Know exactly what you mean.
Anyone in mind :wink:

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

Bodø Glimt wrote: Anyone in mind :wink:
:lol:

Where do i start??

phantom1
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by phantom1 »

if this player has been suspended by the club it would be interesting to hear it as an official posting.
and yes to a posting question i was not at the game but heard from numerous sorces concerning the incident.
and no club within the amateur ranks are pure angels,and with greek pride on the line disaster is imminent,also have seen numerous florina games and have seen attacks from behind in the past.
However the player in question should hang head in shame

phantom1
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by phantom1 »

safehands wrote:I played in the game in question.

The referee who officiated the game was the worst example of a referee that I have seen in the 30 years of playing soccer. I do not think that he intentionally was bad, I feel that he just had no real idea on how to ref a game. (On saying that I also played in the B's game, and full credit to the club because the club referee that officiated that game was definately the best I have played under this season). The referee lost control of the C's game very early on, and it was obvious that it was always going boil over.

Yes there was an incident where a fight started. It was very close to the Pontians sideline. A number of pontians supporters and officials entered the pitch (and at this point the referee should have called the game). The 2 players that were involved in the incident were both red carded. At no point in the scuffle did I see the female trainer get hit, and nothing was said afterwards. To be honest though, the referee never called a trainer on, so there should have been no reason for her, or any other officials to be on the park.

I know all the florina players that were involved in the scuffle, and I also know the ones that are on this message board. Florie4life if you are a florina boy then you are invited to send me a private message with your name.

Phantom1 - why bother coming on here and trying to start trouble? "Not such a big surprise,nor is hearing that Florina players hit from behind,gutless and cowardly." How can you say that? You obviously have proof that the florina players hit from behind? Well how about stating what you know, because I have played for the club for many years and I know this is crap. I do not know of any players in any of our teams who do this regularly, and I can assure you that if the team was known for this then I would not be playing for this club.

Good luck to the pontian boys for the rest of the season, hopefully you can avoid the drop. I look forward to playing against you next season.

And yes I am a florina player, those in the club will know who I am, those that don't I am more than happy to dicuss with you.
I dont start the trouble just state what was reported to me,leave the personal attacks out,dont know who you are and dont really care.look in your own backyard first

coutinho10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by coutinho10 »

so you weren't at the game :roll: ..so you speak cabernet basically..

i heard from numerous sources that phantom loves the grenache..i wasn't there but so people tell me..
LIVERPOOL FC *****

safehands
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by safehands »

phantom1 wrote:Not such a big surprise,nor is hearing that Florina players hit from behind,gutless and cowardly.
A special mention tho' to number 14 from Florina.Now this person is the most gutless of all
phantom1 wrote:I dont start the trouble just state what was reported to me,leave the personal attacks out,dont know who you are and dont really care.look in your own backyard first
Obviously you have no experience playing Florina as you are now backing down and saying you have only been told? and personal attack, hmm I think you calling the number 14 from florina gutless, that is a personal attack. I never said anything about you that could be considered an attack, I just asked if you had proof that Florina players hit from behind. Which as you have now stated YOU DON'T. So therefore maybe you should 'shut ya mouth ya muppet until you have your facts straight, or you have evidence to back up what you write'. Oops I guess now I have personally attacked you.

And btw I just looked in my back yard, apart from the lawn need mowing, its fine thanks, but your concern for it's welfare is duely noted.
'Winning doesn't really matter as long as you win.' - VINNY JONES
'It was like the ref had a brand new yellow card and wanted to see if it worked.' - RICHARD RUFUS