results 24th

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: results 24th

Post by East Boy »

I've finally got a chance to sit down and write what i think about the game.
I think overall Monkey would be right in saying it wasn't a great standard to watch. But playing out there was as tough as any week we've had this year. In the first 20 minutes we were no where to be seen, literally! Beach punished us, as we rightly deserved to be. 4-0 down inside 15 minutes is not the start you want. Finally waking up we started to play a hell of a lot better and i thought we clawed it back to an even match by half time and the score being 4-2. Once Indivoneagain went off at half time i feel that made a huge difference to the way beach could play. First half was always to Dan then Manca running off him. Then suddenly not much of that at all. Manca was a different class though i thought and was probably the difference out there. I was trying to mark him, but too good for me. :oops:
It was a tough one to take on Sunday as that puts us in Div2 for next year. A good thing for us though i feel. But i dont think any team could honestly say we were a push over this year and we pushed almost every team right to the final whistle. We'll still be looking to take points off who ever we play for the rest of the year.

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

Gee, where are all these East people coming from? We've clogged up the forum with our dribble. :lol: :lol: :lol:

tickets4cheese
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by tickets4cheese »

East Boy wrote:Gee, where are all these East people coming from? We've clogged up the forum with our dribble. :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah i know, if only we concentrated on playing instead, Hey AGGER! :wink:
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - King Eric

http://www.parahillseastsoccerclub.com/

punk in drublic
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by punk in drublic »

Personally I'm already looking forward to smacking some puma pansies next yr. You know who you are...
:twisted: :twisted:
....He's sick.
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy she knows that he was going with this girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavours last night. Guess it's pretty serious

redfred
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by redfred »

you may need to go and play saturday amateurs then
"The trouble with referees , they know the rules , but they don't know the game." Bill Shankly

Statto11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Statto11 »

redfred wrote:you may need to go and play saturday amateurs then
I heard the rumour that they were going to Saturdays, has that been confirmed?

LeBron
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by LeBron »

redfred wrote:you may need to go and play saturday amateurs then

Yeah...heard the same thing

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Spoke to a club official on Sunday and he said they were looking at going. They have been struggling with numbers for years and most want to play Saturdays

robinfriday10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by robinfriday10 »

wot jack says goes!!!!! and he said
things happen for a reason

medallion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by medallion »

Right Winger wrote:Since Croatia winning run started, we've been accused of
1.Death threats and mentally scarring a 7 year old girl (Raptors)
2.Infinite two-footed tackles and referees in our pocket (Pumas)
3.Playing super-league players (TTG)
4.Even Campbelltown? players as ring-ins. (Modbury)
Inter and Fulham took it on the chin, good on yas.

Southern Knights, get your excuse ready.
You never beat Raptors..... :D

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

punk in drublic wrote:Personally I'm already looking forward to smacking some puma pansies next yr. You know who you are...
Get with the times :clown: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

AtTheEast wrote:
Monkey Boy wrote:PHE 3 - 4 Beach

one of the worst games I have watched in a long time. Beach scored 4 in the first 25 minutes. the East came back. East Boy with 2 penalties. But both teams were very poor and pretty much deserved to be relegated. I cannot believe beach may survive??? They have guys who cant even kick the ball properly.

Waste of 90 minutes apart from watching some comical play.....
We were terrible yesterday for sure and from the sidelines it was probably one of the worst games to watch. Twice this year we had 20 minute patches against beach where we couldnt put two passes together and to their credit they capitalised both times. It has been a pretty tough year for all concerned but to be honest I think we've done ok with the squad we have. You take 8-9 starting first team players out of any squad and they're probably gonna struggle. Before anyone screams "excuses, excuses".....its a simple fact. We have mixed it with most teams second half of the year but we're not quite good enough and our results obviously show that. We knew from the start it was going to be tough, and credit to the boys that HAVE stuck around and battled out the year.

I cant understand the comments about players from the east bagging all the teams above us...there aren't really that many of us even on here to start with. And speaking of bagging, its great to see ex players come out on a forum and kick us whilst we're down!!
Cheers to the boys from the beach who did hang around after the game. But I'd be telling whoever it was chanting "Enjoy division 2" after your song, not to count your chickens before they hatch!!
Is that ex player or players?

MONTGOMERY SPLIFT
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by MONTGOMERY SPLIFT »

not sure if croatia had any super league players on the park but they did have a player playing who wasnt on the team sheet the referees report to the league will include details of this.if the amatuer league play by the competition rules then ttg should be awarded the points,if they dont then i recommend all teams play whoever they like, when they like, suspended,not registered ...dosent matter.

tickets4cheese
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by tickets4cheese »

Farmer Joe wrote:
AtTheEast wrote:

one of the worst games I have watched in a long time. Beach scored 4 in the first 25 minutes. the East came back. East Boy with 2 penalties. But both teams were very poor and pretty much deserved to be relegated. I cannot believe beach may survive??? They have guys who cant even kick the ball properly.

We were terrible yesterday for sure and from the sidelines it was probably one of the worst games to watch. Twice this year we had 20 minute patches against beach where we couldnt put two passes together and to their credit they capitalised both times. It has been a pretty tough year for all concerned but to be honest I think we've done ok with the squad we have. You take 8-9 starting first team players out of any squad and they're probably gonna struggle. Before anyone screams "excuses, excuses".....its a simple fact. We have mixed it with most teams second half of the year but we're not quite good enough and our results obviously show that. We knew from the start it was going to be tough, and credit to the boys that HAVE stuck around and battled out the year.

I cant understand the comments about players from the east bagging all the teams above us...there aren't really that many of us even on here to start with. And speaking of bagging, its great to see ex players come out on a forum and kick us whilst we're down!!
Cheers to the boys from the beach who did hang around after the game. But I'd be telling whoever it was chanting "Enjoy division 2" after your song, not to count your chickens before they hatch!!
Is that ex player or players?
i believe he was referring to Monkey boys post that kicked off the sunday results. you're coming back next year anyway aren't u farmer joe?
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - King Eric

http://www.parahillseastsoccerclub.com/

punk in drublic
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

East Boy wrote:
punk in drublic wrote:Personally I'm already looking forward to smacking some puma pansies next yr. You know who you are...
Get with the times :clown: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lose some weight plugga :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clown:
....He's sick.
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy she knows that he was going with this girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavours last night. Guess it's pretty serious

punk in drublic
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

...Ranga :clown:
....He's sick.

AtTheEast
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by AtTheEast »

Monkey Boy wrote:
AtTheEast wrote:

Mate....
I come on here as a mere observer of Sunday games these days. I was the one yelling out at the ref and their players supporting you boys on the weekend. Dont forget my history with the club is far greater than yours and dont you worry about my support buddy. I am as devasted as you all are that the club are going down. I was there when it happened before and stayed there to get them back up. I believe that you have done well against the bigger clubs, but maybe not done enough against the lower teams. And Im not kicking you while your down, I think I've just said what many people believe... you said it yourself that you did well with the squad you guys have (and yes because many players left last year), but that doesnt mean you deserve to stay in the league. I just put it a bit more blunt.
And dont get going about me leaving, because you know my reasons....
Mate.... :wink:
I'm not at all having a crack at you leaving. You had your reasons and your decision was made well before any of the cr*p that has happened this year. My comment was more giving credit to the blokes that stuck around, came back, came out of retirement etc for putting in all year and not chucking in the towel when the going got tough. I understand your history with the club is far greater than mine. Its just my opinion its poor form and I guess disappointing to see YOU write comments when you knew that the boys would be shattered. The lads that read th forum know who you are. That and I was still peaking about Sunday and probably wanted to find something to whinge about :wink:

As for farmer joe - I meant to write player....must have been a typo. Your incident wasn't on a public forum :wink:

Monkey Boy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Monkey Boy »

Fair call from the boys at the east. I suppose it actually may have been my frustration that the club had been relegated... again. I know full well the feelings and it is plain s hit. Ive also watched a few games this year where you were very unlucky (westies one example). So credit to the boys who stayed this year and the club have a chance to start again, replace some of the old boys, and build a new culture down there. Many involved with the club know the issues surrounding the club and people can see that it is a perfect time for a bit of change. There just neeeds to conintue to have some new blood filter through the club. And that started this year with Swifty and Dwayne and David stepping up somewhat. I'll be a very interesting onlooker next year and will continue to have East as my favourte club, i won the league with them for crying out loud.
I hope you stay there and there is a resurgence there next year.

PS when's the next poker night?

redfred
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by redfred »

[quote="JIMMY JAZZ"]not sure if croatia had any super league players on the park but they did have a player playing who wasnt on the team sheet the referees report to the league will include details of this.if the amatuer league play by the competition rules then ttg should be awarded the points,if they dont then i recommend all teams play whoever they like, when they like, suspended,not registered ...dosent matter.

did u find this out after the game? would of thought difficult to prove after the game. or were you privy to the teamsheet prior to the game, unusual practise if so!
"The trouble with referees , they know the rules , but they don't know the game." Bill Shankly

BHFanaticos
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by BHFanaticos »

JIMMY JAZZ wrote:not sure if croatia had any super league players on the park but they did have a player playing who wasnt on the team sheet the referees report to the league will include details of this.if the amatuer league play by the competition rules then ttg should be awarded the points,if they dont then i recommend all teams play whoever they like, when they like, suspended,not registered ...dosent matter.
wow didnt realise croatia was that desperate... sad wat some teams resort to... ill be interested to see wat happens

redfred
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by redfred »

proof required first

Cyril 33
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Cyril 33 »

U_kNoW_iT wrote:
JIMMY JAZZ wrote:not sure if croatia had any super league players on the park but they did have a player playing who wasnt on the team sheet the referees report to the league will include details of this.if the amatuer league play by the competition rules then ttg should be awarded the points,if they dont then i recommend all teams play whoever they like, when they like, suspended,not registered ...dosent matter.
wow didnt realise croatia was that desperate... sad wat some teams resort to... ill be interested to see wat happens
From what i know, they were playing a player who's name and photo wasn't the same as that on team sheet. Was possibly sent off in their previous game. Was worked out at half time when the score was 0-0. From there all the sting went out of the game and when Croatia scored the first they hardly celebrated. ( I guess they knew they were found out) Don't understand why Croatia played this player (a well known player) as they had a decent side out on the pitch and one of there reserves could of stepped up. Stoopid !
Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while, you just might miss it !

Right Winger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Winger »

Rhubarb.

general
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by general »

Right Winger wrote:Rhubarb.
We played South Coast the Div 4 Champs and bbeat them 4.1 and prob could have been 8.1. Immediately after the game we were accused of playing federation players,. I replied yes Amateur Federation players. After a heated discussion the leaders of southcoast suggested that they get in the changerooms as I suspected.

Moral is. Whenever Balkan sides play expect amazing performances/substandard/lazy and violent clashes all on varied weeks.

And dont be sooks.

We put up with this every time.

Black Eagles played guys registered for Olympic/Campbelltown last year and we played on with a 2.2 and 5.1 victory.

Get over it teams. If it happens it happens. But stop barading clubs who are actually better than you and making excuses for losses.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

general

Get over it teams. If it happens it happens. But stop barading clubs who are actually better than you and making excuses for losses.

IT IS CHEATING!!!!!!! (if it happened)

im sure it happens at other clubs but dont try and take the high moral ground once you have been found out!!!!
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

pc81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by pc81 »

coming from vista i'm just going to say that we have pumas and croatia left in the season. Whatever players they play, it doesn't matter, if we win we win and if we loose then we will happily congratulate both teams in staying in div 2. for us, if we hadn't had so many mistakes through the year we wouldn't be in this position.
You go on the p*ss all day, you've ballooned out like the Pillsbury Doughboy!
You could go to jail for this! What sort of system am I going to play then? Three across the middle and one in bloody Pentonville? *Mike Basset*

I Am Number Two
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by I Am Number Two »

general wrote:We played South Coast the Div 4 Champs and bbeat them 4.1 and prob could have been 8.1. Immediately after the game we were accused of playing federation players,. I replied yes Amateur Federation players. After a heated discussion the leaders of southcoast suggested that they get in the changerooms as I suspected.
MegaBonus wrote:IT IS CHEATING!!!!!!! (if it happened)

im sure it happens at other clubs but dont try and take the high moral ground once you have been found out!!!!
Found out??? The player South Coast officials thought was from the Feds has already played half the season with us.

He DID in fact play Feds... but never mind the fact that was 3 years ago in the U19's!!! He hasn't played since, and once he found out that his old U19's coach is now coaching the Amateurs, he decided to come back for a bit of a social kick around mid-June.

After South Coast's accusation we put the team sheet and 14 cards in front of them, after which they promptly retreated to the change rooms with their tails between their legs. In this case, nothing more than a bunch of sore losers.

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

MegaBonus wrote:
general

I agree with MegaBonus. I can't comment on what happened Sunday coz I wasn't there but have heard it's a load of crap.

I do know that there isn't a chance in hell that any current Super League Fed players have or would play for the club.

When I played we also had Vista's attitude - opposition can play who they want, we couldn't give a faaark you can keep your cards. No point having opposition team cards in some cases anyway - for eg I remember against Gawler a few years back 80% of the blokes on the park and in their rego pic's had shaved heads - faaarken good luck pointing out which ugly mug isn't who they say it is! :lol:

General, maybe we need to go back to the old U/10 system, where teams line-up across from one another, each player rego card in hand - and the opposition coaches check each players rego. Stevo would have made a good cusoms official on Border Security! :lol:

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

Hosovac wrote:
MegaBonus wrote:
general

I agree with MegaBonus. I can't comment on what happened Sunday coz I wasn't there but have heard it's a load of crap.

I do know that there isn't a chance in hell that any current Super League Fed players have or would play for the club.

When I played we also had Vista's attitude - opposition can play who they want, we couldn't give a faaark you can keep your cards. No point having opposition team cards in some cases anyway - for eg I remember against Gawler a few years back 80% of the blokes on the park and in their rego pic's had shaved heads - faaarken good luck pointing out which ugly mug isn't who they say it is! :lol:

General, maybe we need to go back to the old U/10 system, where teams line-up across from one another, each player rego card in hand - and the opposition coaches check each players rego. Stevo would have made a good cusoms official on Border Security! :lol:

I remember those days!!! Thats Gold!