results 24th

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

plymargyle
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: results 24th

Post by plymargyle »

Fulham 3 - Grove 3 - A's
Fulham 2 - Grove 1 - B's

A's got out of jail with a goal on the last kick of play, but on the second half performance, deserved the draw after Grove dominated the first half.

Still don't know how we won in the reserves - second time I have thought this this year against a very strong grove team - although we had 4 regulars out either injured or unavailable or drafted into the A's. We never really got out of first gear all day - probably on a letdown after the West Beach cup 1/4 final last week

pcrocks215
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by pcrocks215 »

All hail the REAL ONE,

or "Super Guus" as he shall be known from now on :D :D :D

Lion 3-1 over parafield

good hard contest between two undermanned teams with only a win good enough for both.

Both teams tried their best to deal with the unusually bumpy lion pitch and the circus atmosphere created by 22 blokes that have played for years but clearly dont understand the rules. Or thats what it felt like as we all looked at each other wondering who would get the next bizzare descision going their way. :roll: :roll: :roll:

But seriously thanks SUPER GUUS for what you have done this year in turning around our season that was quickly turning to shite :D

Will see you friday (maybe tuesday if my rock hard abs have recovered from the gut strain)
HOW CAN I BE SO THIRSTY THIS MORNING WHEN I DRANK SO MUCH LAST NIGHT ????

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

ur 2 kind pc... :oops: :lol: actually its all down 2 the players... good club with a gr8 bunch of boys!!!

poker fri nite? :wink:
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the REAL one... again and again"

Car Park Keeper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Car Park Keeper »

M Andrea wrote:Gardens into the drop zone!!! who would have thought!
They have been very poor for the year, so I guess they were always going to struggle to stay up.

Much like Inter last year Div 2 is around the corner for Gardens next year.

sacred_june (GrooveChild)
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sacred_june (GrooveChild) »

plymargyle wrote:Fulham A's got out of jail with a goal on the last kick of play, but on the second half performance, deserved the draw after Grove dominated the first half.
could prove to be the most significant kick of all year for Fulham.
Last edited by sacred_june (GrooveChild) on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Randoman wrote:no, you're an idiot. O = hug as in making a big O with your arms. X = kiss as in kiss my muscat sunhat

1from1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 1from1 »

TONKSY wrote:please chrissy please was all i had to say before he did what he did . any body there at the game would have to say the downs were out played by a better side on the day vale boys hang tough . we lost the bs and its something we are working on dez will fix it . c,s kicked the downs ass 4 ,0 with steedy kicking the poo out of any body under 20 in our team well in mate .
would have to disagree, thought vale were very lucky to get the win, gifted two goals due to poor clearances, the vale did what they had to do to keep any chance of winning the game, but the downs were far from out played and probably played the better football imo.

downs goal was one of the best for the season, carved their defence apart.

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

A's: MSSC Blue Eagles 4 - 1 El Salvador
B's: MSSC Blue Eagles 9 - 0 El Salvador

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

pcrocks215
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by pcrocks215 »

the REAL one wrote:ur 2 kind pc... :oops: :lol: actually its all down 2 the players... good club with a gr8 bunch of boys!!!

poker fri nite? :wink:
What you haven't been able to retire off us yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I think the cards will be busted out for the "Super Guus" on friday
HOW CAN I BE SO THIRSTY THIS MORNING WHEN I DRANK SO MUCH LAST NIGHT ????

OldRedback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by OldRedback »

Congratulations to the Downs over 35s who capped off an impressive season with a 7-0 victory at Greenock to clinch the championship! Thanks to the Greenock boys for the hospitality, thanks to the bus driver for putting up withthe crowd coming back and thanks to Webby, Fids and the rest of the boys for a great day out!

Has Phil woken up yet? :lol:

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

Pontians 5
Florina 2

Was 2-0 at the break and then as has happened all year we lost our lead and it became 2-2 and Florina scored a third which was disallowed due to a foul on the player at the back post. Must of sparked the boys as we went on and scored 3 goals in 10 minutes to win the game.

Thanks for the Florina lads who stuck around after hope you enjoyed the free BBQ and hope to see you guys again next year

Looking forward to Manca and the West Beach boys!

Indeed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Indeed »

Well in Golden Eagle.
West beach game next week shaping up nicely. On JM's turf this time. Just don't pull a hammy in the shower this week.
And don't forget your gloves!! all the best

New_Beach_Driller
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by New_Beach_Driller »

Monkey Boy wrote:PHE 3 - 4 Beach

one of the worst games I have watched in a long time. Beach scored 4 in the first 25 minutes. the East came back. East Boy with 2 penalties. But both teams were very poor and pretty much deserved to be relegated. I cannot believe beach may survive??? They have guys who cant even kick the ball properly.

Waste of 90 minutes apart from watching some comical play.....
Monkey Boy, If we are so bad how do we have two teams below us?? And what were the scores in our two games against East? I believe you got a spanking down at the Beach!! :wink:

It wasn't the prettiest game to watch...but it is a relegation battle and they are never pretty!

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

tonyadams wrote:
Vista09 wrote:Raptors Vs Vista

Reserves 3 - 2

A's 2 - 0
ya couldnt of done our ressies a favour :roll: :wink:
with fulham drawing it makes the battle to c who goes up with inter exciting fulham play inter next week whilst raptors play grove and the two to face off in the last game of the season and only four points seperating them now (i think).
They tried, 5 minutes to play they got their second penalty in about 5 minutes to make it 2-3, they missed it and in the dying seconds in a goalmouth scramble Raptors made it 3-2. Raptors Reserves used their get out of jail free card yesterday.
Things I am owed because they're too tight to pay up:

Colossus: One House

Costa: One Lunch

Oh and add in

Colossus: one photo and one letter from his "attorney".

Agger
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Agger »

New_Beach_Driller wrote:

one of the worst games I have watched in a long time. Beach scored 4 in the first 25 minutes. the East came back. East Boy with 2 penalties. But both teams were very poor and pretty much deserved to be relegated. I cannot believe beach may survive??? They have guys who cant even kick the ball properly.

Monkey Boy, If we are so bad how do we have two teams below us?? And what were the scores in our two games against East? I believe you got a spanking down at the Beach!! :wink:

It wasn't the prettiest game to watch...but it is a relegation battle and they are never pretty!
I wouldn't worry about anything that anyone from Easties says, this just sounds like more sour grapes from easily the worst side in division one.

It's not good to see any club relegated, but maybe this will stop so many people from Easties coming on this forum and bagging other clubs that are above them in the table.

Maybe if they stopped worrying about mouthing on and off the pitch and trying to kick their opponents to pieces they would have a little more success and wouldn't be the first side consigned to division two for next season.

Statto11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Statto11 »

New_Beach_Driller wrote:

Beach were actually 4 - 0 up after 15 minutes due mainly to poor decision making by the East defence and some comical errors. It wasnt a pretty game to watch but New Beach is spot on when he says it was a relegation battle and they generally arent.

The unfortunate thing was that in such an important game for Easties survival, they probably had the worst start to a game in a VERY long time.

To Easties credit the boys never gave in and did well to claw their way back to 4-3.

tickets4cheese
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by tickets4cheese »

Agger wrote:
I wouldn't worry about anything that anyone from Easties says, this just sounds like more sour grapes from easily the worst side in division one.

It's not good to see any club relegated, but maybe this will stop so many people from Easties coming on this forum and bagging other clubs that are above them in the table.

Maybe if they stopped worrying about mouthing on and off the pitch and trying to kick their opponents to pieces they would have a little more success and wouldn't be the first side consigned to division two for next season.
Monkey Boy isn't from para hills east and so far no one from east has said anything about the game on sunday because we know we played rubbish and let ourselves down. Not sure if ur from West Beach Agger but if you are would you like to explain at what point in the game on sunday East were trying to kick you to pieces. At the end of the day if your gonna play amateur football ur gonna get kicked so u either live with it and get on with it or you give it away and go play a softer sport. it's hard to argue with you about us being the worst team in the league purely because we have the lowest amount of points so i suppose you have a fair argument there but we have definitely mixed it with most teams this season and have been unlucky not to have more points. given the events that have gone on between the end of last season and the start of this season with losing so many players and finding someone to coach at the last minute do to unforseen events i think East have shown good fight and heart to make it this long before being relegated.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - King Eric

http://www.parahillseastsoccerclub.com/

tickets4cheese
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by tickets4cheese »

oh yeah, and you're a F@G Agger!!

:lol: :lol:
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - King Eric

BHFanaticos
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by BHFanaticos »

Whats this i hear that Croatia had a player from their super league team when they played gully this w/e...?????

Agger
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Agger »

tickets4cheese wrote:oh yeah, and you're a F@G Agger!!

Haha exactly the type of well thought, intelligent respone one would expect from Para Hills East, well played son, you've done your club proud.

And no I'm not from West Beach. Enjoy division two!

Statto11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Statto11 »

Agger wrote:

Haha exactly the type of well thought, intelligent respone one would expect from Para Hills East, well played son, you've done your club proud.

HAHA - the words "hook" "line" & "sinker" come to mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

U_kNoW_iT wrote:Whats this i hear that Croatia had a player from their super league team when they played gully this w/e...?????

Branco Milosovic has been playing for them for a while, although ex Superleague I believe unless they have got someone else as well

tickets4cheese
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by tickets4cheese »

Agger wrote:

let me guess still whinging about getting kicked, you must be from Ingle Farm?

Agger
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Agger »

tickets4cheese wrote:
Agger wrote:

Haha, wrong again. What was that about hook, line and...

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

tickets4cheese wrote:
shiraz OFF

Popov vromgolarov
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Popov vromgolarov »

well done to the Raptors C2 team that wrapped up the division nine title yesterday by beating The Raptors C1 side 3-1.

it was a marvellous occassion for all who witnessed the spectacle which included the 'retirement' of one of the clubs greats.

The Raptors are following the Power's lead in retiring their superstars against the players will, and word has it a certain forumite may be the next player retired by the club before the season is out.

Well done to Mega and his team.

redsfan20
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by redsfan20 »

ROBBO wrote:A's: Ingle Farm 2 Para Hills West 2
B's: Ingle Farm 4 Para Hills West 0
C's: Ingle Farm 0 Para Hills West 2

As Bodo mentioned... it was a bit of an emotional day at Walkley Park today.

Sensational comeback from 9-manned Farm having been 2-1 down. Westies looked ordinary in the second half as it seemed the 9 men were more likely to score. Rutter could have had a penalty with 10 mins to go for Farm, but that was evened out by an equally good shout for west in the dying minutes.

Felt like a win today for the boys - the PHW Coach's comments from Round 8 spurred Farm on all day (apparently he apologized to Simo after the match for his insipid behaviour from last match) but redemption was gained for Farm when even with 9 men the lads levelled the score. Magic finish Jonesy.

Brilliant day for all at the Farm as the home support drove the boys on, well done everyone involved

Robbo
Have to agree with you in some respects, The fight in the guys left on the pitch was definitely to be commended. We were disappointed with the way it finished and should have played a lot smarter. Second goal was really well taken by Jonesy ( Thanks for making me look second rate :oops: ) I think if all your players had played the ball all day instead of the man the result may have been different. Thanks also to the friends and families of Westies for making a lot of noise and supporting us brilliantly all day. Thanks also to the Farm supporters and coaches for teaching me some phrases and swear words I didn't even know.

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

Agger wrote:
New_Beach_Driller wrote:

build a bridge :clown:

MONTGOMERY SPLIFT
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by MONTGOMERY SPLIFT »

U_kNoW_iT wrote:Whats this i hear that Croatia had a player from their super league team when they played gully this w/e...?????

TTG will be awarded the points for this game.

I Am Number Two
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by I Am Number Two »

Seems like they'll resort to anything just to stay up and not have to face us (and the inevitable pummeling) next year!!

Right Winger, didn't they teach you how to win games without cheating at coach school? :clown:

Tony Adams
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Tony Adams »

JIMMY JAZZ wrote:

TTG will be awarded the points for this game.
is that definate or just a presumption of what will happen if this rumour is true :?:
and if it is true, surely they will lose more then just the points gained in this match :!:
"Victoria Concordia Crescit"