results 24th

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Monkey Boy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

results 24th

Post by Monkey Boy »

PHE 3 - 4 Beach

one of the worst games I have watched in a long time. Beach scored 4 in the first 25 minutes. the East came back. East Boy with 2 penalties. But both teams were very poor and pretty much deserved to be relegated. I cannot believe beach may survive??? They have guys who cant even kick the ball properly.

Waste of 90 minutes apart from watching some comical play.....

Tony Adams
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: results 24th

Post by Tony Adams »

adelaide villa c's 0 v 8 inter c's
bosna b's 0 v 2 inter b's
bosna a's 0 v 0 inter a's

apparently fulham and grove drew 3 all
"Victoria Concordia Crescit"

Rob Lozza
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rob Lozza »

Para Hills Lions 8:0 Polonia (Reserves 1:2)

zigga
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by zigga »

Monkey Boy wrote:PHE 3 - 4 Beach

one of the worst games I have watched in a long time. Beach scored 4 in the first 25 minutes. the East came back. East Boy with 2 penalties. But both teams were very poor and pretty much deserved to be relegated. I cannot believe beach may survive??? They have guys who cant even kick the ball properly.

Waste of 90 minutes apart from watching some comical play.....

That a huge call mate! Thats why they are playing amateur league. I have seen beach play and they go alright they might have been having a bad afternoon. Take if for what it is amateur park football

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

Raptors Vs Vista

Reserves 3 - 2

A's 2 - 0

I Am Number Two
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by I Am Number Two »

A's Beograd SC 4 : 1 South Coast SC
B's Beograd SC 0 : 0 South Coast SC

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

A's: Ingle Farm 2 Para Hills West 2
B's: Ingle Farm 4 Para Hills West 0
C's: Ingle Farm 0 Para Hills West 2

Very eventful day with lots of incidents. First team match got off to a flyer with Para Hills West taking the lead within 45 seconds. After that Farm equalized, the referee initially awarded the goal then disallowed it after consultation with his linesman before Farm were awarded a penalty. All this in the first five minutes. The penalty was dispatched and with it at 1-1 had another shout for a penalty about five minutes late but this one was waved away. I should add there were two official linesman for this game and club linesmen were not used. Referee seemed inconstent with his yellow cards booking players from one side regularly but similar fouls the other way resulted in free kicks, but no cards until late on. Ingle Farm had two players sent of for second bookable offences within a minute of each other in the second half, but the nine men fought back from 1-2 down to claim a draw. The two points dropped would have hurt Para Hills West more. I heard on the grapevine that Vale won to go two points clear at the top.

Reserves game was goalless at half time, but Farm scored four unanswered goals in the second half. The fourth goal was a great ball played in followed by a sublime lob over the keeper. I think the same player claimed a hatrick with that strike. Another thing of interest was Mickey having to once run around his coach who was standing pretty much on the sideline in the first half. I know I've said it several times but it gets me how often people are right on the line at games in this state.

I only saw the second half of the C's game. Again goalless at half time. Farm keeper was unlucky on the first goal as he pulled out a brilliant save to stop the first shot, but there was a Westies player on hand to bundle it into the net. Farm also hit the bar on one occasion.
Last edited by Missing Post Count on Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tony Adams
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Tony Adams »

Vista09 wrote:Raptors Vs Vista

Reserves 3 - 2

A's 2 - 0
ya couldnt of done our ressies a favour :roll: :wink:
with fulham drawing it makes the battle to c who goes up with inter exciting fulham play inter next week whilst raptors play grove and the two to face off in the last game of the season and only four points seperating them now (i think).

tibbaw
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by tibbaw »

Vale 2 : Downs 1

Los Del Eague
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Los Del Eague »

Bodø Glimt wrote: Reserves game was goalless at half time, but Farm scored four unanswered goals in the second half. The fourth goal was a great ball played in followed by a sublime lob over the keeper. I think the same player claimed a hatrick with that strike. Another thing of interest was Mickey having to once run around his coach who was standing pretty much on the sideline in the first half. I know I've said it several times but it gets me how often people are right on the line at games in this state.
Hey, Sublime is my word not yours Bodo! :wink:
yes it was his hat trick, had a great game.
Also being the coach I am entitled to stand on the line, we don't have stands or a directors box to watch from, :roll:
I actually stepped back as I thought Micky was going to run in front of me, it was funny though.

It would have been nice of you to come over and introduce yourself. :wink:
The young boys said unto him....."go up baldhead, go up"......so he did, rose like a salmon and nodded the ball into the net......1 nil! :-)

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

A's: Ingle Farm 2 Para Hills West 2
B's: Ingle Farm 4 Para Hills West 0
C's: Ingle Farm 0 Para Hills West 2

As Bodo mentioned... it was a bit of an emotional day at Walkley Park today.

Sensational comeback from 9-manned Farm having been 2-1 down. Westies looked ordinary in the second half as it seemed the 9 men were more likely to score. Rutter could have had a penalty with 10 mins to go for Farm, but that was evened out by an equally good shout for west in the dying minutes.

Felt like a win today for the boys - the PHW Coach's comments from Round 8 spurred Farm on all day (apparently he apologized to Simo after the match for his insipid behaviour from last match) but redemption was gained for Farm when even with 9 men the lads levelled the score. Magic finish Jonesy.

Brilliant day for all at the Farm as the home support drove the boys on, well done everyone involved

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

carra23 wrote:Hey, Sublime is my word not yours Bodø! :wink:
yes it was his hat trick, had a great game.
Also being the coach I am entitled to stand on the line, we don't have stands or a directors box to watch from, :roll:
I actually stepped back as I thought Micky was going to run in front of me, it was funny though.

It would have been nice of you to come over and introduce yourself. :wink:
I didn't know who you were, but I did introduce myself to Jay Walking, who pointed out Shaken Not Stirred and a couple of others. Would have been nice to say hi to farmer Joe as his post is in my signature.

medallion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by medallion »

tonyadams wrote:
Vista09 wrote:Raptors Vs Vista

Reserves 3 - 2

A's 2 - 0
ya couldnt of done our ressies a favour :roll: :wink:
with fulham drawing it makes the battle to c who goes up with inter exciting fulham play inter next week whilst raptors play grove and the two to face off in the last game of the season and only four points seperating them now (i think).
It comes down to Inter next week. They need to beat or draw against Fulham to give the raptors boys any chance in the last round. Also, Raptors have got a rampant Elizabeth Grove away next week so it's all in front of them. Grove are focussing on the cup now with their draw today, so I wonder if any deals will be done for the Raptors to secure a vital 3 points.... :?: :?:

The Russian Submarine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Russian Submarine »

Munno Para v Brahma Lodge

A's 3-2
B's 6-2
C's 3-2 i think????

Good strong and hard games all round, good day out for the boys!

"It was the challenge of returning home and wearing the famous black and white shirt which made up my mind." - Alan Shearer

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

Fulham 3 - Grove 3

Yes Fulham equalised with last kick of the game.

Vital point for us with the way things r going.

Destiny still in our own hands so we will go in with a positive attitude against Inter.

Grove wont be doing any favours as they r still not out of relegation trouble with Bosna and Croatia still with a game in hand.

Tony Adams
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Tony Adams »

the fulham inter game next week will hopefully b a cracker

mavromooni
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mavromooni »

any news on ttg, knights,croatia?

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

Lion 3 - 1 Parafield Gardens
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the REAL one... again and again"

mavromooni
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mavromooni »

results? any 1? :roll:

medallion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by medallion »

mavromooni wrote:results? any 1? :roll:
Raptors 2-0 Vista

mavromooni
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mavromooni »

oh... thx , missed that 1

M Andrea
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by M Andrea »

Gardens into the drop zone!!! who would have thought!
Big boutso in golo!

A.V.N.M
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by A.V.N.M »

Sunday Div 3

B's - Adelaide Vikings 4 v Payneham Postel 3
A's - Adelaide Vikings 2 v Payneham Postel 1

Good contests in both games today, Payneham are a good team and should be higher up the ladder than their current position. We scored a goal in the first 15 minutes and had a few chances after that but had to wait till just before half time to make it 2-0. Payneham came out and scored within 2 minutes of the re start and that was about it. Both teams had some chances in the second half with the PPU keeper making a few good saves.

chemical brother
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chemical brother »

AFTER STICKING UP FOR THE REFEREE'S IN PAST POSTS TODAY i MUST ADMIT SOME OF THE DECISIONS MADE TODAY WERE BEYOND A JOKE BUT DOWN RIGHT FACICAL.
ALL 3 GOALS CONCEEDED TODAY WERE FROM BAD REFEREEING
nO SOUR GRAPES JUST DISAPPOINTMENT
Lifestyles thru Chemistry

TONKSY
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TONKSY »

please chrissy please was all i had to say before he did what he did . any body there at the game would have to say the downs were out played by a better side on the day vale boys hang tough . we lost the bs and its something we are working on dez will fix it . c,s kicked the downs ass 4 ,0 with steedy kicking the poo out of any body under 20 in our team well in mate .

TONKSY
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TONKSY »

please chrissy please was all i had to say before he did what he did . any body there at the game would have to say the downs were out played by a better side on the day vale boys hang tough . we lost the bs and its something we are working on dez will fix it . c,s kicked the downs ass 4 ,0 with steedy kicking the poo out of any body under 20 in our team well in mate .

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

Did all the games scheduled for today get abandoned? Any more results?

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

carra23 wrote:Also being the coach I am entitled to stand on the line, we don't have stands or a directors box to watch from, :roll:
No one should be standing on the lines except the two linesmen.

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Pumas v Knights

A's 0-1
B's 2-3 two good wins for Knights reserves were 2-0 down with 20 minutes to play

Heard Croatia beat Gully 2-0

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

DIVISION 1 TABLE AFTER RD 16

Dunno any reserves scores or Id do that too..