SUNDAY RESULTS 10th AUGUST

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

M Andrea
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: SUNDAY RESULTS 10th AUGUST

Post by M Andrea »

Here's my 50cents

Chopper has been su-ck-i-ng to much c-o-ck lately has has no clue about nothing. He tosses his bags and fingers his
b-u-m. What in house fighting are u referring to? want to elaborate exact instances you knob.
Lost to a Westies team we should have buried at 3 all (credit to them - not bagging them) and lost to beach cause we couldn't give a toss about the league now, concentrating on the cup. Had 4 players out on saturday, making no excuses as we probably would have lost with them, but here's a prediction, para hills west won't win the league this year, if you are from Westies, and coming second is like coming 3rd or 4th or 5th. you didn't win! and ur not in the cup either, so shiraz great season. Now something tells me your not from Westies, and in that case ur a lost case coming on here saying that u are.
Paying players and some getting paid more than others, what a crock of skata, what the fk would you know u dik in bum fag? Too many Big names! what a ma-al--ka u are. Who r the big names. playing as individuals? only i do that. :D This is the best season Florina has ever had in Div 1 and proud of what we have achieved. So stop tossing ur bags u guttless pousti who likes to glipsi big hairey arxithia.
Big boutso in golo!

TONKSY
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TONKSY »

andy kokot saved the vale,s ass on sunday . bad luck to the east boys they could of took that one off us. thank you andy
thank you.

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

M Andrea wrote:Here's my 50cents

we couldn't give a toss about the league now, concentrating on the cup.

Dont be silly M Andrea, not even Guus Hiddink could save Florina in the Cup now ;)

coutinho10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by coutinho10 »

couldn't give a toss about the league now
though we have let all that good work slip with two results and let Downs jump us.
still have to finish 4th m andrea. :D
LIVERPOOL FC *****

M Andrea
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by M Andrea »

Alm01 - u know what i mean :wink: can't wait till sunday redders. Tell the player that is going to be marking me to bring a mask, as he will need it from the dust that i will be creating as he will be behind me all day chasing me :D
either that or he will bring a sledgy and just hack me and take me out of the game :oops:

the gus huddinik remark i must admitt is coming back to haunt me, but i said it cause i knew my mate Real One was coaching and wanted to stir the pot. All good. didn't want Lion going down anyway. want easties and parafield to go down as there will be more teams from other areas instead of the north next yr with fulham coming back up and Inter a stone's throw away from our ground.
Big boutso in golo!

GioDosSantos
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by GioDosSantos »

rooboy1986 wrote:
redfred wrote:good second half by the grove to comeback from 2 down.
where was inters first team today? only spotted maybe 3-4 players
Ravished by injuries at the moment... plus a couple more in the ressies today, hope both teams can hold on to clinch the title in both leagues...
Many injuries and a few suspensions in the club atm, still going well though. Dont know whats happened to Fulham in the last 2 weeks but thank shiraz they have lost there last 2 games due to Inter only pickin up 1 pnt out of the last 2 games. Still in the Cup, Gardens away on the weekend and now 7 points clear on top.

Be awesome if the lads can do the double. League and Cup would be awesome :)
The Club is always bigger and more important than any individual player.

Chopper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Chopper »

[quote="alm01"][quote="Chopper"]Interesting to see the in-fighting taking its toll at Florina. Too many big names. Every one wants to be the big hero and can't handle that somebody else in the team is getting paid more than them. All want to play as individuals and not as a team like us at Westies. Watch for the mass exodus of players at the end of the season down there :shock: :shock:[/quote]

You are an absolute knob Chopper, in house fighting make me laugh.. :lol:
All season you chuck comments here and there about Florina, you obviously have a problem with us..You worry about your own team an prepare for Div 4 in 2009, cause you aren't even from Westies cause thats a CONtradiction. Cause if you play with westies you could of come up and introduced yourself and i would of bought you a scotch & diet coke. :lol:

[quote="Chopper"]
22 Jan 2008 07:41
Here's how it will look at the end.
USC Lion
Ingle Farm
Pontians ( Cup winners )
Vale ( Cup Runners up )
Downs
Parafield Gardens
Para Hills West
Para Hills East
Florina
West Beach
Print it out and stick it on your desk [/quote]

yeah predict us last and westies 7th ..hmmm doubt you would of rated your team there ,forget where you are from in january :roll: ...westies lads are a great bunch of blokes and very confident and would rate themselves alot higher than that.[/quote]

Mr Almo :clown: :clown: , I apologise if I've touched a raw nerve down there at Florina, Obviously from your less than complimentary comments I have :lol: :lol: . I only know what I saw when one of your players was raising there voice and then stormed out of the change rooms while I was taking a pi$$ at your club when we played you. ( Hence the comment about the In-fighting ) that and the comments about your players from his own team mates on this forum. Pretty dumb ( Mandreamer )

Worry about my own club and get ready for Div 4 :?: :?: What the hell are you on :?: :?: You cant drop from even TOP in the 1st Div to div 4. I do admit I dont get down to watch a lot of Westies games any more due to work commitments and I haven't played for them for years and I dont know you or who you are ( Obviously a :clown: :clown: ) so not likely to come and introduce myself.

As for my predictions earlier in the year I was wrong about the final placings , but my putting us near the bottom was merely so I didnt put any pressure on the boys before we'd even kicked a ball. It is going to come down to the wire and our game against Farmers will be pivotal to us lifting the cup. ( And enjoyable beating those at the Farm to take it . You know who you are :evil: :evil: )

So good luck in the cup Almo as I too couldnt give a stuff who wins it :P :P

Oh, and make mine a Corona, please. Not into Spirits. :clown: :clown:

Chopper XX

coutinho10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by coutinho10 »

girls toilets aren't near the changeroom..

keeping pulling at strings.. :lol:
LIVERPOOL FC *****

punk in drublic
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by punk in drublic »

TONKSY wrote:andy kokot saved the vale,s ass on sunday . bad luck to the east boys they could of took that one off us. thank you andy
thank you.
Yeah he pulled off 1 save early on that was top drawer. Then nicholls jumps over 3 players nods it into the old onion bag, swan dives in front of the the Valeites and we're div 2 bound. Gotta love playing on that fu**ing cricket pitch! :? :( :? :twisted:
....He's sick.
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy she knows that he was going with this girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavours last night. Guess it's pretty serious

Tim C
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Tim C »

PHE 0 vs 1 VALE

A scrappy game was played on a heavy pitch on the hill at PHE.
Both teams struggled to play attractive football especially on the cricket pitch which was basically a mud-pit.
PHE had the better of the first half and could of gone 2-0 before the break except Kokot was at his best making a great save and then the cross bar saved us also.
2nd half was more open and VALE pushed forward more and were finally rewarded when Ainsworth broke down the left and crossed the ball for Mr Goalscorer C.Nicholls to head home over 2 or 3 PHE players.
Vales fitness showed in the end but were caught on the break a few times and PHE were unlucky at times not to score.
Some VALE old boys in Hotka, Nicholls, Ainsworth and Matheson showed their worth yet again in playing a good game in difficult conditions.
We will take the 3 points and move on to the big derby in a couple of weeks against the Downs.
At the end of it all there will still be Football !!
It wasn't Bad but its Far from Good !

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

Ginger2106 wrote:PHE 0 vs 1 VALE

Both teams struggled to play attractive football especially on the cricket pitch which was basically a mud-pit.
PHE had the better of the first half and could of gone 2-0 before the break except Kokot was at his best making a great save and then the cross bar saved us also.
2nd half was more open and VALE pushed forward more and were finally rewarded when Ainsworth broke down the left and crossed the ball for Mr Goalscorer C.Nicholls to head home over 2 or 3 PHE players.
Vales fitness showed in the end but were caught on the break a few times and PHE were unlucky at times not to score.
Some VALE old boys in Hotka, Nicholls, Ainsworth and Matheson showed their worth yet again in playing a good game in difficult conditions.
We will take the 3 points and move on to the big derby in a couple of weeks against the Downs.
Fair assesement of the game there ginger. The pitch was bloody hard to play on all game. Made the legs tired quickly! I thought they missed you out there for sure. Although the young lad did do quite well. I thought we were really unlucky not to get something out of that game. But it has been the same story every week though. We just cant get the ball in the back of the net. Someone is against us this year. Im just proud of all our boys who continually put in 100% every week. We've showed everyone, including ourselves, we can match it with anyone in the league. Unfortunately goals have been too few and far between. I noticed on the refs report who he gave the votes to: Nicholls 3, Kokot 2 and Falzon (PHE) 1. Surely nicholls would be favourite to wrap up the player of the year???

Tim C
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Tim C »

East Boy wrote:
Ginger2106 wrote:PHE 0 vs 1 VALE

Fair assesement of the game there ginger. The pitch was bloody hard to play on all game. Made the legs tired quickly! I thought they missed you out there for sure. Although the young lad did do quite well. I thought we were really unlucky not to get something out of that game. But it has been the same story every week though. We just cant get the ball in the back of the net. Someone is against us this year. Im just proud of all our boys who continually put in 100% every week. We've showed everyone, including ourselves, we can match it with anyone in the league. Unfortunately goals have been too few and far between. I noticed on the refs report who he gave the votes to: Nicholls 3, Kokot 2 and Falzon (PHE) 1. Surely nicholls would be favourite to wrap up the player of the year???[/quote]

Yeah Chris will have to be amongst it for sure he has had a great season so far. The only thing against him is some of the other Vale lads may take some points of him as we have had a few solid players all year.
At the end of it all there will still be Football !!
It wasn't Bad but its Far from Good !

lefty
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by lefty »

Jay Walking wrote:
KEANO16 wrote:
ROBBO wrote:Just heard Farm are 4-0 up over Gardens, 30 mins in..

B Team and C Team matches were postponed..

Seems strange to me that these matches were postponed, thought Gardens pitch would've handled the rain!! It was at Gardens right?
Lots of water sitting on the pitch when we got there for the C's and B's. The Gardens boys swept the water off and the sun and wind helped dry it out. After the first team game, the pitch was cut up really badly so it wouldn't have survived 2 or 3 games. There was a small chance the A's wouldn't have even played
The only small chance was Simmo in the refs ear before the game to call the game off he didnt wont to get his Sunday slippers wet. I wish hid did after the result. :(

Thanks for hanging around & see you down on Friday night to support the girls :D

chemical brother
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chemical brother »

worst goalkeeping display ive ever been apart of except for the penalty save thank god the coach let me drag myself at half time
Lifestyles thru Chemistry

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

chemical brother wrote:worst goalkeeping display ive ever been apart of except for the penalty save thank god the coach let me drag myself at half time
It definitely wasn't one of your finest moments. :oops:

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

chemical brother wrote:worst goalkeeping display ive ever been apart of except for the penalty save thank god the coach let me drag myself at half time
You were lucky you even played considering you should of been sent off the week before against Pontians! :wink:

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Gardens V Farm

Great effort by our boys on Sunday to get up for a win. We were 4 nil up in the first 30 mins. Foat made a great save off the line, only problem was he was the GK so was sent off. We missed the penalty. Chemical Brother decide to punch a ball clear and it went straight into our net. Just one of those days where we had some luck. We played the pitch well and Dave Ennis, back for his first start since breaking his leg last year, really gave us some run in the middle of the park.

As for the pitch, at the end of the game it looked pretty bad. We have had a lot of injuries this year and Simo had some concerns but he never said he didn't want the game played. He just wanted his concerns addressed which is fair enough. How is the pitch looking now?

Cheers to Gardens for their hospitality on the day. Our keeper was pretty happy with the free drinks and he reckons he is moving there next year.

Cheers to Sarah as well for paying up on her normal bet. Thats 4 bottles of Vodka is a row now :lol:

lefty
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by lefty »

Golden EAGLE wrote:
You were lucky you even played considering you should of been sent off the week before against Pontians! :wink:
At least he's man enough to admit he had a bad game and I hope Golden Eagle you sent off your reserve team ref to a ref course offside from a throw in :oops:

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

lefty wrote:
Golden EAGLE wrote:
At least he's man enough to admit he had a bad game and I hope Golden Eagle you sent off your reserve team ref to a ref course offside from a throw in :oops:
Totally agree with you there Lefty. Its unfortunate that our club ref at the start of the year is no longer reffing and the club ask who wanted to do it and that bloke was the only one who put his hand up. Maybe next year he will get better.

As for being man enough to say you've played a bad game well lets just say in was a bad weekend for more than one goalkeeper one the weekend!!! :oops: