PONTIAN EAGLES VS ELIZABETH DOWNS C1

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

tisk4tack
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

PONTIAN EAGLES VS ELIZABETH DOWNS C1

Post by tisk4tack »

DAY STARTED OFF WITH EAGLES KICKING THE FIRST GOAL WITHIN THE FIRST 5 MINS. GAME WAS GOING SMOOTHLY, TILL THE REF STARTED TO REFUSE GIVING OUT CARDS WHEN NEEDED. PATHETIC REALLY. REFS SHOULD DO THEIR JOBS AND NOT TO TAKE SIDES. CARDS WERE MENT TO BE GIVING OUT TO A FEW PLAYER ON BOTH SIDES. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THESE REFS??? THIS ONE DIDNT POINT OUT OFF SIDES NOTHING. LET THE LAST 2-3 GOALS GO ON SHEET AS HE WAS CARELESS TO LOOK AT THE LINES MAN. ALSO THE REF IN THE FIRST HALF HANDED THE GAME OVER TO SOMEONE HALF WAY THROUGH SECOND HALF WHO ALSO HAD BEEN DRINKING. COME ON IS THAT FAIR??????? IF WE DONT HAVE LINES MEN ON THE GAME, THE GAME WOULD BE OUT OF HAND. AND I THINK ALSO HAVING A LINES MAN THATS NOT EVEN 13 YEARS OLD IS STUPID. WHAT DOES HE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE GAME. THE GAME WAS CUT SHORT AS A ALL IN BRAWL THAT WAS ON THE HAND OF THE REF NOT LOOKING AT THE LINES MAN AGAIN. AND OFF SIDE WAS FLAGGED AND WASNT TAKEN NO NOTICE TO. 5-3 WIN TO THE DOWNS. GOOD PLAYING TO BOTH TEAMS. BUT FOR PLAYERS THAT READ THIS..... THIS IS A FAMILY GAME SO HEAD OUT OF ARSES AND HOW ABOUT SOME RESPECT TO EVERYONE ELSE AROUND YOU, HAVE FUN ON THE FIELD AND REMEMBER THERE ARE KIDS AROUND AND AS THEY SAY MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Spick.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: PONTIAN EAGLES VS ELIZABETH DOWNS C1

Post by The Spick. »

yes buddy u r right monkey see monkey do!!! so if one of the pontian players start slurring racial abuse (u stupid convicts) then thats ok??? ur players then decide to abuse the referee thats ok too? ur players then decide to lay a hand on the referee thats ok too? cmon man not only in the c grade but in the b grade u guys start racially abusing our different coloured player then start abusing women and children. How bout u think wat u write on here then put it on the forum. the majority of the guys where good today but there where a select handful that where just absoloute pigs! hey none of us are angels (especially me) but that was absoloutly disgraceful abusing the referee then calling our women slags! once again the majority where ok but there were a select handful of pigs!!!
Talent wins chicks,
Teamwork wins port!

Kyall-Vale
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Kyall-Vale »

The Spick. wrote:yes buddy u r right monkey see monkey do!!! so if one of the pontian players start slurring racial abuse (u stupid convicts) then thats ok??? ur players then decide to abuse the referee thats ok too? ur players then decide to lay a hand on the referee thats ok too? cmon man not only in the c grade but in the b grade u guys start racially abusing our different coloured player then start abusing women and children. How bout u think wat u write on here then put it on the forum. the majority of the guys where good today but there where a select handful that where just absoloute pigs! hey none of us are angels (especially me) but that was absoloutly disgraceful abusing the referee then calling our women slags! once again the majority where ok but there were a select handful of pigs!!!

yeah when they played here at the vale some innocent women who were just taking kids to the playground were verbally abused in front of kids it was a disgrace and nearly started an all in supporters brawl not good for the game or for the little ones not saying its all of them but some people there need to look in the mirror

tisk4tack
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by tisk4tack »

Ok how about the eagles Trainer. She is a female. She went over to the brawl bcoz her instink said there was a player down. She got into the middle of it. Tried pulling her players away from the downs boys but she got called nasty things. and yes she knows it wasnt ment toharm anyone. ok i know where not inocent. but the ref was drinking. and then he became a offical in the b's game. tell me thats not fair. i know words get thrown around. but some players and i mean in all teams. shouldnt take it to heart. Yes i will speak to the boys on wednesday. but how about we all start pulling the socks up and start playing a family game!

Rexie
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Rexie »

You guys were a bloody Disgrace! no questions asked.

The ref had had a beer, but only a mouthful, he only just arrived to the game when the ref hurt himself and he was the only one there who put his hand up. So he was not pissed at all.

So far as in what happend on the pitch, it was a pretty physical game from what I saw, with you number 10, and captain as he kept telling the second ref, kept kicking player behind play, particularly after he lost the ball. He was then the major contender in what happened at the end of the game, and there was only 2 mintues left when it happened.

You should never, ever intimidate a ref by the way of pushing etc. Would the player had done that it it was an officail ref. Of course not, coz he knows he would have been banned for life. There was also lots of incidenced that propbably deserved cards, but as has been said it is C grade and its about playing. Woulnot you rather your player be avaliable for the next game?

So far as using lines men. If the ref deems it onside even though the lines man flags it then it can be play on. It is the man with the whistle whom has the final descison, and once again, if it was an official ref you would not be arguing. Play the whistle and get on with teh game. If fact your linesman flagged everything all day, in all 3 games. regardin having a 13 year old boy doing the line, nost tof the offical linesmen, young lads doing first team games, are not much older. But it shows how tuff you are when you decide to abuse a 13 year old lad. Give him credit for putting his hand up and trying to lean the game a bit more. Most kids wouldt, specially after getting abused like our lad did.

And just to add to my rant, how was your number 10. C grade. should have been sent off in that game. Plays the B grade. Gets sent of for continual abuse toward the ref. The was kitted up to play in the A grade from the bench. What a peanut. can believe he even tried that.

The end of the day 3 wins to the downs. one clse one, and 2 pumpings, you guys need to look at yourselfs before you start to blmae the refs.
I think my drinking club has a soccer problem.....

http://www.edsc.com.au

tisk4tack
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by tisk4tack »

Ok you put down our players. i know our number 10 was wrong in some cases. But what about YOUR PLAYERS what they were all angels all day. I bloody well dont think so.

Rexie
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Rexie »

tisk4tack wrote:Ok you put down our players. i know our number 10 was wrong in some cases. But what about YOUR PLAYERS what they were all angels all day. I bloody well dont think so.
your number 10 was wrong in all cases mate. Even when his own team were telling him to be quiet he has still raving and ranting. He call the ref a F***King C**t and also the same to our supporters. None of our player abused the ref either. The game was a hard one wiht lots of body to body contact, specially in headers, but both teams gave as much as they got, was a good game till you "captain" as he loves to hear himself, lost the plot. And that was before the abuse on the ref.
I know we are no angels, and we play hard football, but we get as much as we give. Only a select few, mostly 10 ruined it.

Well done to your keeper for the day as well, did very well for a big man, great to see, very unlucky wiht the 4th goal. Just out of reach.
I think my drinking club has a soccer problem.....

http://www.edsc.com.au

The Spick.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Spick. »

nah your right we werent all angels. I was probably out of order in the c grade a bit but at least i can put my hand up and admit it! ur captain in the c grade was a disgrace to the captains arm band!!! i spoke to the c grade coach after the game and he said that his boys had stuffed up and he will have a word to them. I enjoyed the game up until the point wen u guys lost it and even the bald dude up front (sorry to describe u like that forgot ur number buddy) he said that u guys were a disgrace and to get on with the freakin game. THAT WAS UR OWN PLAYER!!! well lads you should learn from your mistakes cause obviously we are not the only club u have done it too.

UUUUUUUUUUU DOWNSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Talent wins chicks,
Teamwork wins port!

tisk4tack
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by tisk4tack »

Like you would yell at your own ref. Yeah cards should have been given out left right and centre whether we are a c team or what but there should be disiplin somewhere along the lines. the supporters were telling the eagles to get on with the game. And i know that we were a discrace. the boys went home with shame. and i know full well i went home hating the fact i had got out of bed that day. i was ashamed and was angry. But that passed. It was a good game till there was elbows and players tripping players. cards should have been given

The Spick.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Spick. »

hey buddy i have yelled at our own ref this year and u know wat i got sent off for it so dont start that buddy. we (the downs c grade) cant get a fair run. at home the ref tends to give a bit of leeway to the away team and away the ref gives leeway to the home team. WE cant freakin win. also to top ur terrific day off at pontians why didnt u guys come in for a drink after the game??? thats pretty poor we came in after playing u there why not u guys come in for us??? just another bit of sportsman ship out the window at pontians!!!
Talent wins chicks,
Teamwork wins port!

tisk4tack
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by tisk4tack »

Well im not to sure why the boys didnt go in after the games. I had left after the c game as i have kids. So sorry i cant answer that one for you. if i had the kids with me. i sure would have come in and had a beer with you boys. Well ill havea beer next time if there is a next time.

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

Kyall-Vale wrote:
The Spick. wrote:yes buddy u r right monkey see monkey do!!! so if one of the pontian players start slurring racial abuse (u stupid convicts) then thats ok??? ur players then decide to abuse the referee thats ok too? ur players then decide to lay a hand on the referee thats ok too? cmon man not only in the c grade but in the b grade u guys start racially abusing our different coloured player then start abusing women and children. How bout u think wat u write on here then put it on the forum. the majority of the guys where good today but there where a select handful that where just absoloute pigs! hey none of us are angels (especially me) but that was absoloutly disgraceful abusing the referee then calling our women slags! once again the majority where ok but there were a select handful of pigs!!!

yeah when they played here at the vale some innocent women who were just taking kids to the playground were verbally abused in front of kids it was a disgrace and nearly started an all in supporters brawl not good for the game or for the little ones not saying its all of them but some people there need to look in the mirror
First of all I wasnt there to see what happened in either the c's or b's so cant comment but to bring up what happened against the Vale Kyall Vale and call the women innocent is just biase and very misleading mate! I wont go into what happened on that occasion but mate dont make up crap just for the sake of it!

Must admit disappointed to read that there was an incident and I know which player you are talking about. Sometimes certain things happen on a field that arent always related to what is going on on a field ie Barry Hall. Like I have mentioned dont know what exactly happened its has been a very different season for the club this year and Im sure the Pontian Eagles will do their best to stay up and look forward to 09.

coutinho10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by coutinho10 »

Well done to your keeper for the day as well, did very well for a big man, great to see, very unlucky wiht the 4th goal. Just out of reach.
Well in Arthur went to high school with him and played at modbury jets.awesome bloke
LIVERPOOL FC *****

tisk4tack
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by tisk4tack »

I agree mate. Arthur, he may be a big bloke but man, he knows how to keep the goals out. Keep It up Arth

The Spick.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Spick. »

tisk4tack wrote:I agree mate. Arthur, he may be a big bloke but man, he knows how to keep the goals out. Keep It up Arth

thought it would be easy to slot a couple past him the 1st time but alot of respect to the big fella for getting out there and having a go!!!
Talent wins chicks,
Teamwork wins port!

tisk4tack
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by tisk4tack »

well it does show. you dont have to be fit for everything.

coutinho10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by coutinho10 »

we use play in the backline together as well indoor soccer at st clair? woodville rd..he had some great dribbling skills and strength over the ball.
LIVERPOOL FC *****

TONKSY
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TONKSY »

The Spick. wrote:
tisk4tack wrote:I agree mate. Arthur, he may be a big bloke but man, he knows how to keep the goals out. Keep It up Arth

thought it would be easy to slot a couple past him the 1st time but alot of respect to the big fella for getting out there and having a go!!!

]

how you going spick, looks like you fella,s had a big one . havin played both you teams this year let me say not my two fav games to play, they are hard physical games and no place for the faint hearted . but the all in brawls have to stop im down there most weeks with 3 or 4 kids every sunday morning and they dont need to see the sort of stuff friendly banter and some times a good telling off , when your club mates are face down in the dirt from a filthy tackle from behind is warrented. we the vale have lost points to both you teams in the c,s this year . and its cause you were better on the day. and that arthur broke our heart with 2 cracking save,s with only min,s to go . come on lads we all wont to be able to walk on monday for work . iheard the league has over a million dollars in the bank all this cabernet would be sorted with offical reff,s sent down if only for the big games . but until that happens hows about a bit of contol fella,s and good luck to all .

Muslimovic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Muslimovic »

Pontian Eagles rule

i love them guys

i did use to play for the downs as a kid. but im Pontian and love the aetos :)