West Beach v Para Hills West

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Dirty Sanchez
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

West Beach v Para Hills West

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

For all of those who have had an affiliation with the Pirates over the years should be a good day at the beach on Sunday. Come and support West Beach as they take on boof's mob.

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: West Beach v Para Hills West

Post by Golden EAGLE »

Are you playing for the Guy Coad Cup?

Dirty Sanchez
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

That particular trophy also comes with a set of steak knifes. Don't turn your back during the presentation of those !!!!

Mr X
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Mr X »

Sound like popular blokes?

redsfan20
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by redsfan20 »

Down at Westies we are really looking forward to this game!! When the beach took a point in our last game we played well below par and were really disappointing. we are hoping to give a better account of ourselves this week in what looms as a crucial game and we'll be doing our best to get the 3 points and help out the magical 6 in the battle of the former Lions. here's hoping the weather holds up and we can enjoy some good football away from the dustbowl.
Every player in the first and reserve team setup has enjoyed the passion and support from guy and dave who have brought a freshness and new ideas to the club. Good luck to all for the weekend but a little less luck to the beach boys :wink:

OldRedback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by OldRedback »

Yes redsfan08 I think PHW will get the choccies this week and have been impressed with them this season and sure that they will be around for a good few years to come if they all stick together. Impressed by the way they stand up when needed and go about it in a unflashy way - even the keeper who certainly kept them in the game at the Downs in one of their biggest tests of the season.

redsfan20
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by redsfan20 »

Hey Oldredback
Thanks for the compliment I learned everything I know from watching the keepers I have played with previously. There was one in particular many years ago who was brilliant!! His in close shot stopping was second to none and you should've seen his penalty taking abilities my word he was class :D

OldRedback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by OldRedback »

:lol:

Good luck for the rest of the season.