Best or worst

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Best or worst

Post by harryhandsome1 »

Okay now that everyone has played each other once, who play the best football or are the hardest team you have played against in the league and which players stand out. Include the Div and the grade A, B or C and be honest dont turn it into a slanging match.

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

Ok then, B teams we have played in Div 2, best Limnos worst Bosna.

No disrespect to Bosna they just didnt play well.

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

Best teams we've played from Div 2 would be Ingle Farm (in the cup) and West Beach, both played a great short passing game.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

i would say the best so far when there playing well would be vista,skillful,hard at the ball and never give up....the worst would be the downs....they never stop saying how good they think they are.

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

Self praise indeed, Bulldog. :wink:

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

harryhandsome1 wrote:Self praise indeed, Bulldog. :wink:
don't know what your talking about,i'm connected to ah...to..oh..ah..arrrr..ummmm......man utd supporters club....yeah that's the one .....so yeah like i said vista yeah wicked i rekon.....great coach to wish he could coach us ah..so there you poo poo bum head get your facts right ah.GO THE MIGHTY RED BARONS.yeah or DEVILS?????

myopinion
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Best & Worst

Post by myopinion »

Im in div 2 Sunday b team Best would have to be Fulham & West Beach. Fulham have very good striker & keeper. West beach i thought were good all over the park. Dont want to really say who worst was as it my come back to bite me in the muscat

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

Fair comment on Fulham but there is more to the team than a striker and keeper. West beach are a good team who try and play football very much like Limnos but they still get my vote.