Barca Will Sell Ronaldinho: Milan & Chelsea Will Bid-Rep

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

Barca Will Sell Ronaldinho: Milan & Chelsea Will Bid-Rep

Post by FerrariTifosi27 »

Barca Will Sell Ronaldinho: Milan & Chelsea Will Bid - Report

Far-fetched or not, the rumours that Ronaldinho could be leaving Barcelon refuse to go away.

The latest speculation states that Chelsea will go head to head with AC Milan in a race to sign the £70million Brazilian "after Barcelona decided to sell Ronaldinho."

That was the claim in The Sun newspaper this morning.

The newspaper's sports section says it "can reveal the Catalan giants will cash in on the Brazil idol, who was booed by Nou Camp fans last Sunday."

And it claims that Barcelona have lost patience with Ronaldinho following a drop in form and the level of his performances.

The papar also cites last year's well-worn story about the row with fellow-Barca striker Samuel Eto’o and manager Frank Rijkaard.

Barcelona are alleged to be considering moving Ronaldinho on in the winter transfer window.

A 'top Nou Camp source' is quoted as saying: “Ronaldinho’s period at Barcelona is coming to an end. It’s no longer a question of if, but when they sell.â€￾

And The Sun further states that Chelsea agreed terms with Ronaldinho’s brother Roberto Assis in August.

Although Milan are also said to be preparing a £70millon bid to unite Ronaldinho with Brazil team-mates Kaka and Ronaldo, the Rossoneri may struggle to match the £11.6m-a-year salary that Chelsea are offering.

Hot air or a real possibility?

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

ronnie is moving to chelski.. only a matter of time now.. it wont happen in jan. because he is UCL tied but next summer definately.. well thats my opinion at least lol..
Sejad Salihovic!!

# 9
Star Player
Star Player

Post by # 9 »

yea i believe he will, he not regarded as the same superstar he was a couple of years ago, he needs his own limelight not havin the same as messi's (even tho messi is barca's true superstar right now).

but f'n jesus, kaka, ronnie at chelsea, id definatly pay to see that, even tho im an arsenal supporter. dam thats a hot lineup to see. :D

# 9
Star Player
Star Player

Post by # 9 »

barbarez01 wrote:ronnie is moving to chelski.. only a matter of time now.. it wont happen in jan. because he is UCL tied but next summer definately.. well thats my opinion at least lol..
i dunno, UCL tied or not, chelsea would still utilize him in league match-ups
i think he would be an asset to chelsea and the premier league

E. Grant & Co
Star Player
Star Player

Post by E. Grant & Co »

awsome............can't wait.

The premiership is more than just a 2 horse race all of a sudden, if its true ofcourse.

I think Roman can out bid Milan, besides I think Milan will look for even younger players than Ronnie

# 9
Star Player
Star Player

Post by # 9 »

yea very VERY true, milan have too many older players which make up their 'giant' starting 11 status, i too think they will look for younger talent to keep them in the serie a title race each season..

and yea the premiership could be won by anyone this year, arsenal, united, chelsea, city, villa (maybe), blackburn(maybe again), but yea its so unpredictable yet fun.

E. Grant & Co
Star Player
Star Player

Post by E. Grant & Co »

only time will tell, its got to happen first.

Once I see Ronnie and Kaka in a Chelsea shirt on the park, then I'll believe it.

# 9
Star Player
Star Player

Post by # 9 »

yea even tho its not happeened yet, its still a nice aquisition to dream about lol

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Barca would be mad not to cash in on him with Messi coming through. They could bring in three world class players with the money they'll get for 'dinho.

Milan wont fork out for him, their list has aged only because Berlusconi has pulled the pin on big transfer signings in the last few years. Far cry from the Milan of 85-93 that broke transfer records year on year.
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

After the WC 2002
Milan went on a spending spree didnt they?

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by King Of East »

I'll only believe it when i see it in regards to both Ronaldinho & Kaka!

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

Berlusconi will never let Kaka go to Chelski, he has said this many times. But if it did happen there team would be genetically jacked also with Ronaldinho.

adriano10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by adriano10 »

mark my words - by next season we will keep lampard and drogba and will have Ronaldinho at Stamford Bridge... kaka - no chance - he wont leave Milan for awhile yet and when he does it will be for the galacticos...he'll only ever play for Madrid after Milan

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

adriano10 wrote:mark my words - by next season we will keep lampard and drogba and will have Ronaldinho at Stamford Bridge... kaka - no chance - he wont leave Milan for awhile yet and when he does it will be for the galacticos...he'll only ever play for Madrid after Milan
Berlusconi even said that he will never sell Kaka to Madrid either whatever offer they give him.

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

adriano10 wrote:mark my words - by next season we will keep lampard and drogba and will have Ronaldinho at Stamford Bridge... kaka - no chance - he wont leave Milan for awhile yet and when he does it will be for the galacticos...he'll only ever play for Madrid after Milan
i honestly can't see ronaldinho leaving barca. if he does he'll go to Milan. he won't go to Chelski

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

Rigoni 10 wrote:
i honestly can't see ronaldinho leaving barca. if he does he'll go to Milan. he won't go to Chelski
why wont he go to chelsea? they will offer him a much MUCH better contract.. and thats all football is to them.. MONEY..
Sejad Salihovic!!

# 9
Star Player
Star Player

Post by # 9 »

if one high profile brazilian goes to england, then i rekon more will follow, depending on how good they think the league, how they play.

zola
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by zola »

neworder wrote:only time will tell, its got to happen first.

Once I see Ronnie and Kaka in a Chelsea shirt on the park, then I'll believe it.

zola
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by zola »

valencia_22 wrote:yea very VERY true, milan have too many older players which make up their 'giant' starting 11 status, i too think they will look for younger talent to keep them in the serie a title race each season..

and yea the premiership could be won by anyone this year, arsenal, united, chelsea, city, villa (maybe), blackburn(maybe again), but yea its so unpredictable yet fun.
u dont seriously think that city, villa or blackburn have a chance???

# 9
Star Player
Star Player

Post by # 9 »

zola wrote:
valencia_22 wrote:yea very VERY true, milan have too many older players which make up their 'giant' starting 11 status, i too think they will look for younger talent to keep them in the serie a title race each season..

u dont seriously think that city, villa or blackburn have a chance???
hey anything is possible, they are fantastic teams this time round, and if not title contenders, then top 4 contenders. or they can pull off what stuttgart did and be 1 season wonders. and if they dont this season then next season

Chelsea007
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Chelsea007 »

Ronaldhino has always said he would love to play alongside Lampard so it could be a possibility now that he comes to Chelsea instead of Lamps going to barca.

# 9
Star Player
Star Player

Post by # 9 »

Chelsea007 wrote:Ronaldhino has always said he would love to play alongside Lampard so it could be a possibility now that he comes to Chelsea instead of Lamps going to barca.
oh sh1t yea dude, there is no money that can lure lampard away from england let alone chelsea. ronnie at chelsea would be a dream!

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

valencia_22 wrote:
Chelsea007 wrote:Ronaldhino has always said he would love to play alongside Lampard so it could be a possibility now that he comes to Chelsea instead of Lamps going to barca.
oh sh1t yea dude, there is no money that can lure lampard away from england let alone chelsea. ronnie at chelsea would be a dream!
is that so they can talk about someone else's weight and leave ronnie alone :lol: