Amateur Results (3-4 June)

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Amateur Results (3-4 June)

Post by To Mati »

Post them here...
Last edited by To Mati on Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bodes
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Bodes »

Modbury Jets 0 - Bosa 1 (0-5)

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

The Jets are having a stinker of a year..

Last year they dominated. But the jump of what would be equivilant to 2 divs, may have been too much.

mooks1304
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by mooks1304 »

Sat Div 2

Hahndorf v Wanderers 4-5 (5-0)

Hahndorf led for most of the game, Wanderers first goal from a penalty - Hahndorf later missed 2 from the spot! Wanderers by far the best team we've come up against in the competition so far and a good bunch of lads and supporters. Encouragingly Hahndorf finally starting to put it together all over the park even when injury depleted like today. Great effot boys!

Sat Div 4

Hahndorf v Stirling 1-1

Both sides missing quite a few regulars but a good tusle in the closest thing to the Hills derby this year. Magpies unlucky not to turn extended pressure into a win late in the match.

Early Sat Div 1 results posted in hahndorfsc.com forum..

Iggies 2 St Peters 4 (1-0)
Gleeson 1-4 Stirling (0-1)
Flat Caps And False Nines. A Football Blog.
www.flatcapsandfalsenines.com

ManicD
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by ManicD »

Northern United 1 Athelstone 4 (A's)

Controversial penalty (no one knew what was happening until the ref put the ball on the spot) saw United jump out to an early lead but Athelstone scored three before the half. Tensions mounted in the second with numerous bookings and a United player sent off before Athelstone secured the win and a six point lead over their title competition.

Northern United 1 Athelstone 2 (B's)

A reasonably tight game which should have been won by a greater margin, but credit to the United defence.

Gamoto mouni
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Gamoto mouni »

Limnos A's 1 - Fulham A's 0
Limnos B's 0 - Fulham B's 2
Limnos C's 3 - Mod Vista C's 1

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

C's Mod V 1 - 3 Limnos
B's Fulham 2 - 0 Limnos
A's Fulham 0 - 1 Limnos

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

also

Ingle Farm 0 - 1 Macedonia
PHE 5 - 4 West Beach
Sth Knights 2 - 1 Pumas
Bosna 1 - 1 Modbury (2-1)

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

phe 5 - west beach 4. great game for the fans to watch. think both sides would agree that the ref was very average. none the less a very hard fought game

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

A's PHW 1-0 USC Lion
B's PHW 2-1 USC Lion
C's PHW 8-0 USC Lion

Disapointing game for the A's. Enjoyed the majority of the possesion for no result and had a penalty disallowed in 1st half when it clearly was(PHW coach agreed). But full credit goes to PHW they took there chance when it came and this game is all about taking your chances...

john dada

Post by john dada »

Florina V A.V Metro

A's 0-1

B's 2-2

C's 0-1

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

Frappe wrote:also

PHE 5 - 4 West Beach
Sth Knights 2 - 1 Pumas
Big shock with the Ingle Farm vs Macedonia game, what happened Robbo?

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

1-1 draw. in theory we should have slipped right down the ladder after the last 2 weeks, but the league being as close as it is we live to fight another day.2 hard weeks ahead,the club needs to get serious about what we won't from this league and perform accordingly.

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

B's munno para 8-0 blue eagles
A's munno para 2-0 blue eagles
bit of a struggle today for both teams, we scored both goals in the last 20 mins as blue eagles seemed to tire. both teams seem in a similar postion where both teams are creating chances and not taking them. few good lads on the eagles side and good luck to them for rest of the season.

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

Disappointing draw for Vista A's but still go up 1 position to 3rd. The B's stay top of their league.

Not bad for 2 teams that played shite!

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

Fulham C's won 3-0 against Munno Para.

Good result for B's and in the A's - didn't take the chances and got punished - even more dissappointing considering the other results.

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

A's Greenock 2 -0 Grove
B's Greenock 2-0 Grove
C's Grove 4-2 Greenock
I'm very happy to have moved to West Ham, because I can play for a better team than Sheffield Wednesday.
- Paolo Di Canio

thierry
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by thierry »

downs 5-2 nab
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

We got one and they got none DOO DAH DOO DAH.....we got one and they got none OH THE DOO DAH DAY!!!!

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

Can someone tell me what happened with the Maco v Ingle Farm games today? Surprised at the A team result and especially the B team losing at home....!! :wink:

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

It looks like the wheels are falling off for Vista. What's going on BULLDOG? Two draws in two weeks to bottom sides. I guess the grilling you gave your boys (bhoys) on this forum last week didn't pay off quite as you would've liked it too.
What happened to the Farmers? Macedonia have claimed some nice scalps down at their ground.

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

East 17 wrote:It looks like the wheels are falling off for Vista. What's going on BULLDOG? Two draws in two weeks to bottom sides. I guess the grilling you gave your boys (bhoys) on this forum last week didn't pay off quite as you would've liked it too.
What happened to the Farmers? Macedonia have claimed some nice scalps down at their ground.
Sounds like PHE got out of jail against the Beach Boys?? Pretty tough league. I bet you guys will be looking forward to the Farm v Vista result in the next round.

Spellow House
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spellow House »

I notice no mention of Vista B's 'ground out' win against Bosna! Not pretty football, not until 'fake tan' came off the bench to create the winner. Full marks to him! He saved the day for the B's and also I hear, saved the skipper from being dragged for the first time in 20 yrs. I still think the A's will come good, stick to it Bulldog!
EVERTONIANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED. WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND, NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT....DONT MATTER!

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

ManicD wrote:Northern United 1 Athelstone 4 (A's)

Controversial penalty (no one knew what was happening until the ref put the ball on the spot) saw United jump out to an early lead but Athelstone scored three before the half. Tensions mounted in the second with numerous bookings and a United player sent off before Athelstone secured the win and a six point lead over their title competition.

Northern United 1 Athelstone 2 (B's)

A reasonably tight game which should have been won by a greater margin, but credit to the United defence.
Yea and the A's should have won by more...

That would have to be one of the worst crowds I have ever seen at an amateur game, I don't think they liked us a lot or maybe they didn't like losing... mmm or maybe their dole cheques didn't come through

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

avenell_road wrote:

PHE 5 - 4 West Beach
Sth Knights 2 - 1 Pumas
lol, yeh, Farm missed about 20 shots, missed two penalties and could not beat macos keeper... one of those days... we will be pumped for Vista

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

PHE 5 - 4 West Beach
Sth Knights 2 - 1 Pumas
Vista B's won 2-1, the website has it wrong also, they've now got a little gap at the top, well done lads

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

sparts wrote:B's munno para 8-0 blue eagles
A's munno para 2-0 blue eagles
bit of a struggle today for both teams, we scored both goals in the last 20 mins as blue eagles seemed to tire. both teams seem in a similar postion where both teams are creating chances and not taking them. few good lads on the eagles side and good luck to them for rest of the season.
It was a very open game sparts and played in a very good spirit. I think we had the better of the first half chances (just). But you ran over the top of us in the second half, especially when you pushed the third man upfront. Another disappointing result for us.

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

Brown paper bag crew
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Brown paper bag crew »

A's Saints 2 Brahma 9
B's Saints 0 Brahma 6
C's Cove 0 Celts 1

Dicanio, what the hell happened to you guys???

sidopolous
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sidopolous »

I still think the A's will come good, stick to it Bulldog![/quote]

Bulldog.... I believe that Vista A's have now had their usual mid season slump and lived to survive. Believe me the lads are as P1ssed off as you. I am sure you will see a huge difference in performance against the farmers next week. Tough gig at their ground though.
Good luck Vista A's - if you are serious about this year you wont get on the p1ss for the England game next Sat. Hopefully the farmers will get on the P1ss. :)

sweet mate productions
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sweet mate productions »

Vista's performance just gone and having gained a position leaves a bitter shite taste in my mouth. It has been spoken about that we deserve to not be where we are sitting and that is entirely true. With no rest for the next at least 6 weeks (2*Ingle Farm,limnos,West Beach,Fulham,PHE) it do or die for us blokes. Now after my personal perfromance on weekend from which can only be described as horridly indifferent (first game back after a 5 year spell in the paddock) i was speachless however know that the Vista boys will step up to the plate in the weeks to come and fight their way back into form. Bring on Farm i say as that is what they are saying so don't say i didn't warn you guys!!!!!